1. TurovskiyIzrail S., and Mathai P. K., (2006). Wastewater sludge processing, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., Publication, N.Y.
2. Elimam, A. A., and Dodin, B. (1994). “Optimum selection and operation of sludge dewatering processes.” IIE Transactions
3. Keeny, R. L., and Raiffa, H. (1993). Decision making with multiple objectives, Preference and value tradeoffs, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK.
4. Peniwati, K. (2007). “Criteria for evaluating group decision making method.” Math. Comput. Model, 46 (7-8), 935-947.
5. Koorepazan Dezfuli, A. (2008). Principles of fuzzy set theory and its applications in the modeling of water engineering problems, 2nd Ed., Publishing of Collegiate Jahad Uni. of Amirkabir University, Tehran. (In Persian).
6. Karimi, A. R., Mehrdadi, N., Hashemian, S. J., Nabi-bidhendi Gh.R., and Tavakkoli, R. (2010). “Using AHP for selecting the best wastewater treatment process.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 76, 2-12. (In Persian)
7. Karimi A. R., Mehrdadi N., Hashemian S. J., Nabi-bidhendi Gh.R., and Tavakkoli, R. (2011). “Using of the fuzzy topsis and fuzzy AHP methods for wastewater treatment process selection.” International J. of Academic Research, 3(1), 737-749.
8. Shahmansouri, A., Salman Sabahi
M., Rezaei Adryani
, R., Lotfi
, A., and Khodadadi,
A. (2012). “The application of Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) in the selection of type and location of water treatment plant.” J. of Water and Wastewater
, 134-139. (In Persian)
9. Guangming, Z., Ru, J., Guohe, H., Min, X., and Jianbing, L. (2007). “Optimization of wastewater treatment alternative selection by hierarchy grey relational analysis.” J. of Environmental Management, 82, 250-259.
10. Chowdhury, Sh., and Husain, T. (2006). “Evaluation of drinking water treatment technology: An entropy-based fuzzy application.” J. of Environmental Engineering, 132(10), 1264-1271.
11. Taheriyoun, M., Karamouz, M., and Baghvand, A. (2010). “Development of an entropy- based fuzzy eutrophication index for reservoir water quality evaluation.” Iran. J. Environ. Health. Sci. Eng., 7 (1), 1-14.
12. Lu, R., Lo, L., and Hu, J. (1999). “Analysis of reservoir water quality using fuzzy synthetic evaluation.” Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 13, 327-336.
13. Dahiya, S. (2007).“Analysis of groundwater quality using fuzzy synthetic evaluation.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 147(3), 938-946.
14. Chen, S.J., and Hwang, C.L. (1992). Fuzzy multiple attribute decision-making, Springer-Verlag, New York.
15. Sadiq, R., Husain, T., Veitch, B., and Bose, N. (2004). “Risk-based decision making for drilling waste discharges using a fuzzy synthetic evaluation technique.” Ocean Eng., 31, 1929-1953.
16. Sadiq, R., and Rodriguez, M. J. (2004). “Fuzzy synthetic evaluation of disinfection by-products a risk-based indexing system.” J. of Environmental Management, 73, 1-13.
17. Saaty, T.L. (1980). The analytic hierarchy process: Planning, priority setting, resource allocation, McGraw-Hill, New York.
18. Zeleny, M. (1974). Linear multi-objective programming, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York.
19. Asgharpour, M. J. (1998). Multiple criteria decision making, University of Tehran Press, Tehran. (In Persian)
20. WEF and ASCE/EWRI. (2010). Design of municipal wastewater treatment plants, Vol. 3: Solids Processing and Management, WEF manual of practice No. 8, ASCE Manaul No. 76, Mc Graw Hill, New Yourk.