1. Volesky, B. (2001). “Detoxification of metal-bearing effluents: Biosorption for the next century.” Hydrometallurgy, 59, 203-216.
2. Yadanaparthi, S.K. R., Graybill, D., and Wandruszka, R. V. (2009). “Adsorbents for the removal of arsenic, cadmium, and lead from contaminated waters.” J. Hazard. Mater., 171, 1-15.
3. Ngomsik, A. R., Bee, A., Siaugue, J. M., Talbot, D., Cabuil, V., and Cote, G. (2009). “Co(II) removal by magnetic alginate beads containing Cyanex 272.” J. Hazard. Mater, 166, 1043-1049.
4. Egila, J.N., and Okorie, E. O. (2002). Influence of pH on the adsorption of trace metals on ecological and agricultural adsorbents.” J. Chem. Soc. Niger., 27, 95-98.
5. Eccles, H. (1995). “Removal of heavy metals from effluent streams-why select a biological process?” Int. Biodeterior. Biodegrad, 35, 5-16.
6. Asadi Habib, M., Alavi Moghaddam, S.M.R., Arami, M., and Hashemi, S.H. (2012). “Optimizotion of the electrocoagulation process for remoal of Cr(VI) using taguchi meghod.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 80, 2-8 (In Persian)
7. Anwar, J., Shafique, U., Salman, M., Zaman, W., Anwar, S., and Anzano, J. (2009). “Removal of chromium (III) by using coal as adsorbent.” J. Hazard. Mater., 171, 797-801.
8. Afkhami, A., and Conway, B.E. (2002). “Investigation of removal of Cr(VI), Mo(VI), W(VI), V(IV), and V(V) oxy-ions from industrial waste-waters by adsorption and electrosorption at high-area carboncloth.” J. Colloid Interface, Sci., 251, 248-255.
9. Korngold, E., Belfer, S., and Urtizberea, C. (1996). “Removal of heavy metals from tap waterby a cation exchanger.” Desalination, 104, 197-201.
10. Lacour, S., Bollinger, J. C., Serpaud, B., Chantron, P., and Arcos, R. (2001). “Removal of heavy metals in industrial wastewaters by ion-exchanger grafted textiles.” Anal. Chim. Acta, 428, 121-132.
11. Uzun, I., and Guzel, F. (2000). “Adsorption of some heavy metal ions from aqueous solution by activated carbon and comparison of percent adsorption results of activated carbon with those of some other adsorbents.” Turk. J. Chem., 24, 291-297.
12. Shamohammadi, Z. (2010). “Lead removal from aquous solution using low-cost adsorbent.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 75, 45-50. (In Persian)
13. Larson, V. J., and Schierup, H. H. (1981) “The use of straw for removal of metals from wastewater.” J. Environ. Qual., 10, 188-193.
14. Saeedi, M., Jamshidi, A., Abessi, O., and Bayat, J. (2009). “Removal of dissolved cadmium by adsorption onto walnut and almond shell charcoal : Comparison with granular activated carbon (GAC).” J. of Water and Wastewater, 70, 16-22. (In Persian)
15. Ajmal, M. (2003). “Adsorption studies on rice husk: Removal and recovery of Cd(II) from wastewater.” Bioresour. Technol., 86, 147-149.
16. Vaughan, T., Seo, C. W., and Marshall, W. E. (2001). “Removal of selected metal ions from aqueous solution using modified corncobs.” Bioresour. Technol., 78,133-139.
17. Afkhami, A., Saber-Tehrani, M., and Bagheri, H. (2010). “Simultaneous removal of heavy metal ions in wastewater samples using nano-alumina modified with 2,4- dinitrophenylhydrazine.” J. Hazard. Mater, 181, 836-844.
18. Naiya, T. K., Bhattacharya, A. K., and Das, S. K., (2009).“Adsorption of Cd(II) and Pb(II)from aqueous solutions on activated alumina.” J. Colloid Interface Sci., 333, 14-26.
19. El-Shafey, E., Cox, M., Pichugin, A. A., and Appleton, Q. (2002). “Application of a carbon sorbent for the removal of cadmium and other heavy metal ions from aqueous solution.” J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol, 77, 429-436.
20. Pan, B.C., Zhang, Q. R., Zhang, W. M., Pana, P. J., Dua, W., Lv, L., Zhanga, Q. J., Xua, Z. W., and Zhang, Q. X. (2007). “Highly effective removal of heavy metals by polymer-based Zirconiumphosphate: A case study of lead ion.” J. Colloid Interface Sci. 310, 99-105.
21. Shamohammadi, Sh. (2012). “Study of kinetics of copper in aquenous by sawdust adsorbent.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 82, 127-133. (In Persian)
22. Zou, X., Zhu, G., Guo, H., Jing, X., Xu, D., and Qiu, S. (2009) “Effective heavy metal removal through porous stainless-steel-net supported low siliceous zeolite ZSM-5 membrane.” Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 124, 70-75.
23. Pitcher, S. K., Sladea, R. C. T., and Ward, N. I. (2004) “Heavy metal removal from motorway storm water using zeolites.” Sci. Total Environ, 335, 161-166.
24.Wang, J. Y., Huang, X. J., Kao, J. C. M., and Stabnikova, O. (2006). “Removal of heavy metals from kaolin using an upward electrokinetic soil remedial (UESR) technology.” J. Hazard.Mater., 136, 532-541.
25.Dong, L., Zhu, Z., Ma, H., Qiu, Y., and Zhao, J. (2010). “Simultaneous adsorption of lead and cadmium on MnO2-loaded resin.” J. Environ. Sci., 22 (2), 225-229.
26.Rathinam, A., Maharshi, B., Janardhanan, S.K., Jonnalagadda, R.R., and Nair, B.U. (2010). “Biosorption of cadmium metal ion from simulated wastewaters using Hypneavalentiae biomass: A kinetic and thermodynamic study.” Bioresource Technol
., 101 (5