1. Sobhi, N. (1998). “Removal of heavy metals from industrial wastewater by ash [dissertation].” Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran. (In Persian).
2. Xu, J., Yang, L., Wang, Z., Dong, G., Huang, J., and Wang, Y. (2006). “Toxicity of copper on rice growth and accumulation of copper in rice grain in copper contaminated soil.” J. of Chemosphere, 62, 602-607.
3. Gadupudi, P. R., Chungsying, L., and Fengsheng, S. (2007). “Sorption of divalent metal ions from aqueous solution by carbon nanotubes.” Separation and Purification Technology, 58, 224-231.
4. Zhuang, H.L., Zheng G.P., and Soh A.K. (2008). “Interactions between transition metals and defe carbon nanotubes.” Computational Materials Science, 43, 823-828.
5. Karabulut, S., Karabakan, A., Denizli, A., and Yu¨ru¨m, Y. (2000). “Batch removal of copper(II) and zinc(II) from aqueous solutions with low rank.” Turkish Coals. Sep Purif Technol., 18, 177-184.
6. Juang, R.S., Lin, S.H., and Wang, T.Y. (2003). “Removal of metal ions from the complexed solutions in fixed bed using a strong-acid ion exchange resin.” Chemosphere, 53(10), 1221-1228.
7. Samadi, M.T., Saghi, M.H., Ghadiri, K., Hadi, M., and Beikmohammadi, M. (2010). “Performance of simple nano zeolite Y and modified nano zeolite Y in phosphor removal from aque solutions.” Iranian Journal of Health and Environment, 3(1), 27-36. (In Persian)
8. Chen, J.H., Wang, Y.J., Cui, Y.X., Wang, S.Q., and Chen, Y.C. (2010). “Adsorption and desorption of Cu (II), Zn (II), Pb (II), and Cd (II) on the soils amended with nanoscale hydroxyapatite.” J. of Environmental Progress and Sustainable Energy, 29(2), 233-241.
9. Zaman, M.I. , Mustafa, S., Khan, S., and Xing, B. (2009). “Effect of phosphate complexation on Cd2+ sorption by manganese dioxide (ˇ-MnO2). ” J. Colloid Interface Sci., 330, 9-19.
10. Su, Q., Pan, B., Wan, S., Zhang, W., and Lv, L. (2010). “Use of hydrous manganese dioxide as a potential sorbent for selective removal of lead, cadmium, and zinc ions from water.” J. Colloid Interface Sci., 349, 607-612.
11. Yueming, R., Ni, Y., Jing, F., Jun, M., Qing, W., Nan, L., and Qing, D. (2012). “Adsorption mechanism of copper and lead ions onto graphene nanosheet/d-MnO2.” Materials Chemistry and Physics,136, 538-544.
12. Chao, L., Rongyan, W., Dan, G., Shengfang, Z., and Shiqiang, Y., (2013). “Adsorption behavior of MnO2 functionalized multi-walled carbon nanotubes for the removal of cadmium from aqueous solutions.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 225, 406-415.
13. Shih, H., and Dong, H. (2009). “Rapid removal of heavy metal cations and Anion from aqueous solutions by anamino-functionalized magnetic nano-adsorbent.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 163, 174-179.
14. Aghazadeh, M., and Hosseinifard, M. (2013). “Electrochemical preparation of ZrO2 nanopowder: Impact of the pulse current on the crystal structure, composition and morphology.” Ceramics International, 39 (4), 4427-4435.
15. Ramezanpour, A. H., Farrokhian Firouzi, A., Sayyad, G. A., and Kiyasat, A. (2012). “Investigation of Pb(II) removal from aqueous solutions using modified nano zero- valent iron particles.” J. of Water and Wastewater, Vol. 2 No.2 (90), 68-76. (In Persian)
16. Lijing, D., Zhiliang, Z., Hongmei, M., Yanling, Q., and Jianfu, Z. (2010). “Simultaneos adsorption of lead and cadmium on Mno2-loaded resin.” J. of Environmental Science, 22(2), 225-229.
17. Lagergren, S.(1898). “Absolute theory of so called adsorption of soluble substances.” Handlinger, 24(4),
18. Ho, Y., Wase, D., and Forster, CF. (1996). “Kinetic studies of competitive heavy metal adsorption by sphagnum moss peat.” Environmental Technology, 17(1), 71-77.
19. Othman, H., Yue, Z., and Charles J. Banks. (2012). “Thiol-functionalised mesoporous silica-coated magnetite nanoparticles for high efficiency removal and recovery of Hg from water.” Water Research, (12), 3913-3922.
20. Jooyoung, S., Hyeyoung, K., and Jyonjsik, J. (2011). “Adsoption of heavy metal ions from aqueous solution by polyrhodanine-encapsulated magnetic nanoparticles.” J. of Colloid and Interface Science, 359, 505-511.
21. Langmuir, I. (1916). “The constitution and fundamental properties of solids and liquids.” Part. 1. Solids, J. of Am. Chem. Soc., 38, 2221-2295.
22. Freundlich, H.M.F.(1906). “Over the adsorption in solution.” J. of Phys. Chem., 57, 385-470.
23. Bystrom, A.M. (1949). “The crystal structure of ramsdellite, an orthorhombic modification of MnO2.”Acta Chem. Scand., 3 , 163-173.
24. Zwicker, W.K., Meijer, W.O., Groeneveld, J., and Jaffe, H.W. (1962). “Nsutite, a widespread managanese oxide mineral.” Am. Mineral Ogist, 47, 246-266.
25. Ananth, V., Pethkar, S., and Dakshinamurthi, K. (1998). “Distortion of MnO6 octahedra and electrochemical activilty of Nstutite-based NnO2 polymer Phs for alkaline electrolytes-an FTIR study.” J. Power Sour, 75, 278-282.
26. Malkoc, M., and Nuhoglu, Y. (2005). “Investigation of Ni(II) removal from aqueos solution using tea factory waste.” J. of Hazard. Mater., 127, 120-128.
27. Ozcan, A., and Ozcan, A.S., Tunali, S., Akar, T., and Kiran., I. (2005). “Determination of the equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic parameters of adsorption of copper(II) ions onto seeds of Capsicum annuum.” J. of Hazard. Mater., 124, 200-208.
28. Mobasherpour, I., Salahi, E., and Pazouki, M. (2011). “Removal of divalent cadmium cations by means of synthetic nano crystallite hydroxyapatite.” J. of Desalination, 266(1-3), 142-148.
29. Zavvar Mousavi, S.H., and Arjmandi, A. (2010). “Removal of heavy metals from industrial wastewater by sheep gut waste.” J. of Water and Wastewater, Vol. 21 No. 1 (73), 63-68. (In Persian)
30. Herrero, D., Arias, P.L., Cambra, J.F., and Antuٌano, N. (2011). “Studies on impurity iron removal from zinc electrolyte using MnO2-H2O2.” Hydrometallurgy, 105, 370-373.
31. Shih, H., and Dong, H. (2009). “Rapid removal of heavy metal cations and Anion from aqueous solutions by anamino-functionalized magnetic nano-adsorbent. ” J. of Hazardous Materials, 163, 174-179.
32. Donglin, Z., Xin, Y., Hui, Z., Changlun, C., and Xiangke, W. (2010). “Effect of environmental conditions on Pb(II) adsorption on-MnO2.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 164, 49-55.
33. Özacar, M., and Sengil, I.A. (2005). “Adsorption of metal complex dyes from aqueous solutions by pine sawdust.” J. of Bioresource Technology, 96(7), 791-795.
34. Rawajfih, Z., and Nsour, N. (2008). “Thermodynamic analysis of sorption isotherms of chromium(VI) anionic species on reed biomass.” J. of Chemical Thermodynamics, 40(5), 846-851.
35. Meng, X., Hongjie, W., Di, L., Dan, Q., Yujia, Z., and Yili, W.(2013). “Removal of Pb(II) from aqueous solution by hydrous manganese dioxide: Adsorption behavior a mechanism.” J. of Environmental Sciences, 25(3), 479-486.
36. Shihabudheen, M. Maliyekkal, Kinattukara P. Lisha, and Pradeep, T. (2010). “A novel cellulose – manganese oxide hybrid material by in situ soft chemical synthesis and its application for the removal of Pb(II) from water.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 181 (1-3), 986-995. (In Persian)
37. Katal, R., Hasani, E., Farnam, M., Sharifzadeh, M., and Ghayyam, A. (2009). “Charcoal ash as nanoadsorbent for Ni2+ adsorption and its application for wastwarer treatment.” J. of Chemical and Engineering Data, DOI: 10.1021/Je 200953h.
38. Mungapati, V.S., Yarramuthi, V., Nedavala, S.J., Alla, S.R., and Abburi, K. (2010). “Biosorption of Cu(П), Cd(П) Pb(П) by Acacia leucocephala bark powder Kinetics, equilibrium and thermodynamics.” Chemical Engineering J., 157, (2-3), 357-365.
39. Keskinkan, O. (2004). “Heavy metal adsorption properties of a submerged aquatic plant (Ceratophyllum demersum).” Bioresurce Technology, 92, 197-200.
40. Moradi, M. (2009). “Experimental study of the removal of heavy metals from aqueous solutionsby iron oxide magnetic nanoparticles coated with polyvinyl alcohol.” MSc Thesis, Isfahan University of Technology, Iran. (In Persian)