1. Ali-Ehyaee, M. (1994). Chemical analysis methods of soil, Water and Soil Research Instiute, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
2. Chaney, R. L. (1980). “Health risk associated with toxic metals in municipal sludge.” Bilton, G et al (Eds.) Sluge-health-risk of land application, Ann Arbor Sci. Pub., MI. 59-83.
3. Chaney, R. L., Malik, M., Li, Y. M., Brown, S. L., Angle, J. S., and Baker, A. J. M. (1997). “Phytoremediation of soil metals.” J. Current Opinions in Biotechnology, 8, 279-284.
4. Cernik, M., Federer, P., Borkovec, M., and Sticher, H. (1994). “Modeling of heavy metal transport in a contaminated soil.” J. Environ. Qual., 23, 1239-1248.
5. Christensen, T. H. (1984). “Cadmium soil sorption at low concentration: I effect of time, cadmium load, pH, and calcium.” Water, Air and Soil Pollut., 21, 105-114.
6. Farshi, A. A., Shariati, M. R., Jarollahi, R., Shahabifar, M., and Tavallaei, M. M. (1999). An estimate of water requirement of main field crops and orchards in Iran, Vol. 1: Field Crops. Soil and Water Research Institute. (In Persian)
7. Fazeli, M. S. (1998). “Enrichment of heavy metal in paddy crops irrigated by paper mill effluents near Nanjangud, India Environmental.” J. Geology, 4(34), 42-54.
8. Gardiner, D. T.
, Miller, R. W.
, Badamchian, B.
, Azzari, A. S.
, and Sisson, D. R.
(1995). “Effects of repeated sewage sludge applications on plant accumulation of heavy metals.” J. Agri. Ecosystems and Env
., 55, 1-6.
9. Gavi, F., Basta, N. T., and Raun, W. R. (1997). Wheat grain cadmium as affected by long term fertilization and soil acidity.” J. Environ. Qual., 26 (1), 265-271.
10. Giordano, P. M., and Mays, D. A. (1997). “Yield and heavy metal content of several vegetable species grown in soil amended with sewage sludge.” Biological Implications of Heavy Metals in the Environment, ERDA Rep. Conf. 750929, Oak, Ridge, Tennessee.
11. Givianraad, M. H., Saadeghi, T., Laarijani, K., and Hosseini, E. (2011). “Determination of cadmium and lead in fresh vegetables such as lettuce and meant in different soils of southern Tehran.” J. Food Science and Nutrition, 8 (2(30)), 38-43. (In Persian)
12. Hattori, H., Asari, E., and Chino, M. (2002). “Estimate of cadmium concentration in brown rice.” 17th World Conference of Soil Science, Thailand.
13. Jafarzadeh, N. (1997). “Assessment the wastewater use effects in Shiraz on heavy metals concentration on soil and plants.” Proceeding of the 6th Water and Soil Conference, Iranian Soc. of Irrig. and Water Eng., Kerman. (In Persian)
14. Kabatta, A., and Pendias, H. (2001). Trace elements in soils and plants, 3rd Ed., CRC Press, Boca Raton.
15. Khosravi, F., Savabeghi, G.H., and Farahbakhsh H. (2009). “The effect of potassium chloride on cadmium uptake by canola and sunflower in a contaminated soil.” J. Soil and Water, 23(3), 28-35. (In Persian).
16. Lasat, M. M. (2003). “The use of plants for the removal of toxic metals from contaminated soil.” J. Env. Pollution, 113, 12-27.
17. Lucho-Constantino, F., Prieto-García, C. A., Del Razo, L. M., Rodríguez-Vázquez, R., and Poggi-Varaldo, H. M. (2005). Chemical fractionation of heavy metals in soils irrigated with wastewater in central Mexico.” J. Agri, Ecosystems and Env., 108, 57-71.
18. Mostashari, M. (2002). “Investigation of Qazvin soils and plants pollution with heavy metals during irrigation with wastewater.” Proceeding of the 7th Water and Soil Conference, Iranian Soc. of Irrig. and Water Eng., Kerman. (In Persian).
19. Mohammadi, M., Habibi, D., Ardakani, M., and Asgharzade, A. (2010). “Investigation of Cd adsorption and accumulation from contaminated soil in annual Alfalfa (medicago scutellata).” J. Crops Ecophysiology, 2(3), 247-260. (In Persian).
20. Okoronkwo, N. E., Igwe, J. C., and Onwuchekwa, E. C. (2005). “Risk and health implications of polluted soils for crop production.” African Journal of Biotech., 4(13), 1521-1524.
21. Ramos, I., Esteban, E., Lucena, J. J., and Gárat, A. (2002). “Cadmium uptake and subcellular distribution in plants of lactuca sp. Ca-Mn intraction.” J. Plant Science, 162(5), 761-767.
22. Sanita di Toppi, L., and Gabbrielli, R. (1999). “Response to cadmium in higher plants–review.” J. Env. and Experimental Botany, 41, 105-130.
23. Sauerbeck, D. R. (1991). “Uptake and availability of heavy metals.” J. Water, Air and Soil Pollution, 57, 227-237.
24. Shariat, M., and Farshi, S. (1997). “Heavy metal accumulation in South Tehran vegetable crops.” J. Soil and Water, 5, 3-14. (In Persian).
25. Sparks, D.L., Page, A., Helmke, P., Loeppert, R., Soltanpour, P., and Tabatabai, M. (1996). Methods of soil analysis, Madison pub., USA.
26. Torabian, A., and Mahjori, M. (2002). Heavy metals uptake by vegetable crops irrigated with wastewater in south tehran.” J. Environ. Study, 16(2). (In Persian)
27. Yargholi, B. (2007). Investigation of the Firozabad wastewater quality-quantity variation for agricultural use, Final Research Report of AERI, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
28. Yargholi, B., Abbasi, F., and Liaghat, A.M. (2009). “Investigation of cadmium uptake in root region and accumulation in different parts of common summer crops in Iran.” J. Agricultural Engineering Research, 10(2), 31-44. (In Persian).
29. Yargholi, B., Azimia, A. A., Baghvand, A., Abbasi, F., Liaghat, A.M., and Asadelahfardi, Gh.R. (2010). “Investigation of cd adsorption and accumulation from contaminated soil in different parts of root crops.” J. Water and Wastewater, 20-4 (72), 60-70. (In Persian)