نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
1 دانشجوی دکترای مهندسی عمران، دانشکده مهندسی عمران و محیط زیست، دانشگاه تربیت مدرس، تهران
2 دانشیار گروه مهندسی محیط زیست، دانشکده مهندسی عمران و محیط زیست، دانشگاه تربیت مدرس، تهران
3 استاد گروه مهندسی محیط زیست، دانشکده مهندسی عمران و محیط زیست، دانشگاه تربیت مدرس، تهران
4 دانشیار گروه سرامیک، بخش مهندسی مواد، دانشکده فنی و مهندسی، دانشگاه تربیت مدرس، تهران
عنوان مقاله [English]
In this research, ozonation was used for treating wastewater containing acid orange 7 in a batch reactor. The independent parameters were initial dye concentration, pH, and ozone mass and volumetric flow rates. The experiments were conducted with initial concentration in the range of 5-250 mg/L, pH levels of 4-12, ozone mass flow rates of 12 and 20 mg/min, and volumetric flow rates of 0.5 and 1 L/min. Based on the results, the optimum conditions were achieved at a dye concentration of 100 mg/L, a pH level of 11, an ozone mass flow rate of 20 mg/min, and an ozone volumetric flow rate of 1 L/min. Dye and COD removal efficiencies in these conditions were 100% and 30%, respectively, after 150 minutes. According to the absorbance curves, light absorbance of wastewater increased by 100% in the range of 450-500 nm by ozonation under the optimum conditions after dye removal. Based on the GC-Mass test and the values of LD50, acid orange 7 was converted to toxic compounds of aniline, 1-naphthylamine, 2-naphthol, and 1, 4-naphthalenediol indicating that ozonation had to be continued until complete COD removal. Based on the Taguchi experimental design data for real textile wastewater, the optimum conditions were obtained for a pH level of 11, a gas flow rate of 1 L/min, and an ozonation injection rate of 20 mg/min.
10. Kouba, J.F., and Zhuang, P. (1994). “Color removal for textile dyeing wastewater.” J. of Fluid/Particle Sep., 7(3), 87-90.
11. Lu, X., Yang, B., Chen, J., and Sun, R. (2009). “Treatment of wastewater containing azo dye reactive brilliant red X-3B using sequential ozonation and up flow biological aerated filter process.” J. of Haz. Mat., 161, 241-245.
12. Aguedach, A., Brosillon, S., Morvan, J., and Lhadi, E.K. (2005). “Photocatalytic degradation of azo-dyes reactive black 5 and reactive yellow 145 in water over a newly deposited titanium dioxide.” Appl. Catal.,57(1), 55-62.
13. Arslan, I., Balcioglu, I.A., and Bahnemann, D.W. (2000). “Advanced chemical oxidation of reactive dyes in simulated dyehouse effluents by ferrioxalate-Fenton/UV-A and TiO2/UV-A processes.” J. of Dyes Pigm., 47, 207-218.
14. Department of Commerce (2010). Iranian import statistics, A.H.S./ C.E., Tehran. (In Persian)
15. Esther, F., Tibor, C., and Gyula, O. (2004). “Removal of synthetic dyes from wastewaters”, J. of Env. Inter., 30, 953-971.
16. Aksu, S.K., and Gucer, S. (2010). “Investigations on solar degradation of acid orange 7 (C.I. 15510) in textile wastewater with micro-and nanosized titanium dioxide.” Turkish J. of Eng. Env. Sci., 34, 275-279.
17. Peng, Y., Fu, D., Liu, R., Zhang, F., and Liang, X. (2008). “NaNO2/FeCl3 catalyzed wet oxidation of the azo dye Acid Orange 7.” J. of Chemosphere, 71, 990-997.
18. Zhao, H.Z., Sun, Y., Xu, L.N., and Ni, J.R. (2010). “Removal of Acid Orange 7 in simulated wastewater using a three-dimensional electrode reactor: Removal mechanisms and dye degradation pathway.”
J. of Chemosphere, 78, 46-51.
19. Behnajady, M.A., Modirshahla, N., Shokri, M., and Vahid, B. (2009). “Design equation with mathematical kinetic modeling for photooxidative degradation of C.I. Acid Orange 7 in an annular continuous-flow photoreactor.” J. of Haz. Mat., 165, 168-173.
20. Zhu, X., Zhang, J., and Chen, F. (2010). “Hydrothermal synthesis of nanostructures Bi12TiO20 and their photocatalytic activity on acid orange 7 under visible light.” J. of Chemosphere, 78, 1350-1355.
21. Wu, Y., Zhang, J., Xiao, L., and Chen, F. (2010). “Properties of carbon and iron modified TiO2 photocatalyst synthesized at low temperature and photo degradation of acid orange 7 under visible light.”
J. of Appl. Surf. Sci., 256, 4260-4268.
22. Liang, X., Zhong, Y., Zhu, S., Zhu, J., Yuan, P., He, H., and Zhang, J. (2010). “The decolorization of Acid Orange II in non-homogeneous Fenton reaction catalyzed by natural vanadium-titanium magnetite.” J. of Haz. Mat., 181, 112-120.
23. Glaze, W.H. (1986). “Reaction products of ozone: a review.” Environmental Health Perspectives, 69,
24. Turhan, K., and Turgut, Z. (2009). “Decolorization of direct dye in textile wastewater by ozonization in a semi-batch bubble column reactor.” J. of Desalination, 242, 256-263.
25. Barka, N., Assabbane, A., Nounah, and A., Aˆıt Ichou Y. (2008). “Photocatalytic degradation of indigo carmine in aqueous solution by TiO2-coated non-woven fibres.” J. of Haz. Mat., 152, 1054-1059.
26. Elovitz, M.S., and Von Gunten, U. (1999). “Hydroxyl radical/ozone ratios during ozonation processes.”
J. of Ozone Sci. Eng., 21(3), 239-260.
27. Chu, L.B., Xing, X.H., Yu, A.F., Sun, X.L., and Jurcik, B. (2008). “Enhanced treatment of practical textile wastewater by microbubble ozonation.” J. of Process Saf. Environ., 86, 389-393.
28. Chen, T.Y., Kao, C.M., Hong, A., Lin, C.E., and Liang, S.H. (2009). “Application of ozone on the decolorization of reactive dyes-Orange 13 and Blue 19.” J. of Desalination, 249, 1238-1242.
29. Turhan, K., Durukan, I., Ozturkcan, S.A., and Turgut, Z. (2012). “Decolorization of textile basic dye in aqueous solution by ozone.” J. of Dyes Pigm., 92(3), 897-901.
30. Zhang, H., Fu, H., and Zhang, D. (2009). “Degradation of C.I. Acid Orange 7 by ultrasound enhanced heterogeneous Fenton-like process.” J. of Haz. Mat.,172, 654-660.
31. APHA. (2005). Standard method for the examination water and wastewater, AWWA and WPCF, American Public Health Association, Washington D.C.
32. Somensi, C.A., Simionatto, E.L., Bertoli, S.L., Wisniewski, Jr.A., and Radetski, C.M. (2010). “Use of ozone in a pilot-scale plant for textile wastewater pre-treatment: Physico-chemical efficiency, degradation by-products identification and environmental toxicity of treated wastewater.” J. of Haz. Mat., 175, 235-240.
33. Atchariyawut, S., Phattaranawik, J., Leiknes, T., and Jiraratananon, R. (2009). “Application of ozonation membrane contacting system for dye wastewater treatment.” J. of Sep. Purif. Technol., 66, 153-158.
34. Lackey, L.W., Mines Jr., R.O., and McCreanor, P.T. (2006). “Ozonation of acid yellow 17 dye in a semi-batch bubble column.” J. of Haz. Mat.,138(2), 357-362.
35. Chang, I.S., Lee, S.S., and Choe, E.K. (2009). “Digital textile printing (DTP) wastewater using ozone and membrane filtration.” J. of Desalination, 235, 110-121.
36. Lin, S.H., and Wang, C.H. (2003). “Industrial wastewater treatment in a new gas-induced ozone reactor.”
J. of Haz. Mat.,98(2), 295-309.
37. Delnavaz, M. (2011). “Treatment of wastewater containing phenol using photocatalytic activity with TiO2 nanoparticles cover on concrete surface.” PhD Thesis, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran. (In Persian)