1. Statistics and Information Technology Office. (2010). The results of a sample survey designs garden products in 2008, Ministry of Agriculture, Planning and Economic Affairs, Tehran. (In Pesian)
2. Bhatnagar, A., and Minocha, A. K. (2006). “Conventional and non-conventional of pollutants from water-A review.” Indian Journal of Chemical Technology, 13, 203-217.
3. Ioannidou, O., and Zabaniotou, A. (2007). “Agricultural residues as precursors for activated carbon production -A review.” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 11, 1966-2005.
4. Suhas, P.J.M., Carrott , M.M.L., and Carrott, R. (2007). “Lignin – from natural adsorbent to activated carbon -A review.” Bioresource Technology, 98, 2301-2312.
5. Amin-Aghaie, S., Shafiei, M., and Ranjbar, M. (2010). “Chemical demineralization coal in order to produce appropriate raw material for the production of activated carbon.” The First Conference on Mining, Kerman.
6. Budinova, T., Ekinci, E., Yardim, F., Grimm, A., Björnbom, E., Minkova, V., and Goranova, M. (2006). “Characterization and application of activated carbon produced by H3PO4 and water vapor activation.” Fuel Processing Technology, 87, 899-905.
7. Mohanty, K., Das, D., and Biswas, M.N. (2005). “Adsorption of phenol from aqueous solutions using activated carbons prepared from Tectona grandis sawdust by ZnCl2 activation.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 115, 121-131.
8. Matos, J., Nahas, C., Rojas, L., and Rosales, M. (2011). “Synthesis and characterization of activated carbon from sawdust of Algarroba wood. 1. Physical activation and pyrolysis.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 196, 360-369.
9. Zabihi, M., Haghighi Asl , A., and Ahmadpour, A. (2010). “Studies on adsorption of mercury from aqueous solution on activated carbons prepared from walnut shell.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 174, 251-256.
10. Mourao, P.A.M., Laginhas, C., Custodio, F., Nabais, J.M.V., Carrott, P.J.M., and Ribeiro Carrott, M.M.L. (2011). “Influence of oxidation process on the adsorption capacity of activated carbons from lignocellulosic precursors.” Fuel Processing Technology, 92, 241-246.
11. Amuda, O.S., and Ibrahim, A.O. (2006). “Industrial wastewater treatment using natural material as adsorbent.” African J. of Biotechnology, 5(16), 1483-1487.
12. Demirbas, E., Dizge, N., Sulak, M.T., and Kobya, M. (2009). “Adsorption kinetics and equilibrium of copper from aqueous solutions using hazelnut shell activated carbon.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 148, 480-487.
13. Poinern, G.E.J., Senanayake, G., Shah, N., Thi-Le, X.N., Parkinson, G.M., and Fawcett, D. (2011). “Adsorption of the aurocyanide, AuCN2 complex on granular activated carbons derived from macadamia nut shells – A preliminary study.” Minerals Engineering, 24, 1694-1702.
14. Gergova, K., Petrov, N., and Eser, S. (1994). “Adsorption properties and microstructure of activated carbons produced from agricultural by-products by steam pyrolysis.” Carbon, 32(4), 693-702.
15. Ayguun, A., Yenisoy-Karakas, S., and Duman, I. (2003). “Production of granular activated carbon from fruit stones and nutshells and evaluation of their physical, chemical and adsorption properties.” Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 66, 189-195.
16. Daifullah, A.A.M., and Girgis, B.S. (2003). “Impact of surface characteristics of activated carbon on adsorption of BTEX, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem.” Eng. Aspects, 214, 181-193.
17. Ahmedna, M., Marshall, W.E., and Rao, R.M. (2000). “Surface properties of granular activated carbons from agricultural by-products and their effects on raw sugar decolorization.” Bioresource Technology, 71, 103-112.
18. Purnomo, C.W., Salim, C., and Hinode, H. (2012). “Effect of the activation method on the properties and adsorption behavior of bagasse fly ash-based activated carbon.” Fuel Processing Technology, 102, 132-139.
19. Nahil, M.A., and Williams, P.T. (2012). “Pore characteristics of activated carbons from the phosphoric acid chemical activation of cotton stalks.” Biomass and Bioenergy, 37, 142-149.
20. Fierro, V., Muniz, G., Basta, A.H., El-Saied, H., and Celzard, A. (2010). “Rice straw as precursor of activated carbons: Activation with ortho-phosphoric acid.” J. Hazard Mater, 181(1-3), 27-34.
21. Arami-Niya, A., Ashri Wan Daud, W.M., and Mjalli, F.S. (2010). “Using granular activated carbon prepared from oil palm shell by ZnCl2 and physical activation for methane adsorption.” J. of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 89(2), 197-203.
22. Arami-Niya, A., Ashri Wan Daud, W.M., and Mjalli, F.S. (2011). “Comparative study of the textural characteristics of oil palm shell activated carbon produced by chemical and physical activation for methane adsorption.” Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 89(6), 657-664.
23. Arami-Niya, A., Ashri Wan Daud, W.M., Mjalli, F.S., Abnisa, F., and Shafeeyan, M.S. (2012). “Production of microporous palm shell based activated carbon for methane adsorption: Modeling and optimization using response surface methodology.” Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 90(6), 776-784.
24. Liu, Q-S., Zheng, T., Wang, P., and Guo, L. (2010). “Preparation and characterization of activated carbon from bamboo by microwave-induced phosphoric acid activation.” Ind. Crop. Prod., 31(2), 233-238.
25. Jasieńko-Hałat, M., and Majewski, D. (2012). “Preparation of activated carbons from willow (Salix spp.). Part 3. Activation with sodium and potassium compounds.” Przemysl Chemiczny, 91(7), 1412-1415.
26. Al Bahri, M., Calvo, L., Gilarranz, M.A., and Rodriguez, J.J. (2012). “Activated carbon from grape seeds upon chemical activation with phosphoric acid: Application to the adsorption of diuron from water.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 203(1), 348-356.
27. Ucar, S., Erdem, M., Tay, T., and Karagoz, S. (2009). “Preparation and characterization of activated carbon produced from pomegranate seeds by ZnCl2 activation.” Applied Surface Science, 255, 8890-8896.
28. Isil Gurten, I., Ozmak, M., Yagmur, E., and Aktas, Z. (2012). “Preparation and characterization of activated carbon from waste tea using K2CO3.” Biomass and Bioenergy, 3, 1-9.
29. Theydan, S.K., and Ahmed, M.J. (2012). “Adsorption of methylene blue onto biomass-based activated carbon by FeCl3 activation: Equilibrium, kinetics, and thermodynamic studies.” J. of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 97, 116-122.
30. Ahmedna, M., Marshall, W.E., Husseiny, A.A., Rao, R.M., and Goktepe, I. (2004). “The use of nutshell carbons in drinking water filters for removal of trace metals.” Water Research, 38, 1062-1068.
31.Yuan M., Tong S., Zhao S., and Jia C.Q. (2011) “Adsorption of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons from water using petroleum coke-derived porous carbon.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 181(1-3), 1115-1120.
32. Behera, S.K., Kim, J.H., Guo, X., and Park, H.S. (2008) “Adsorption equilibrium and kinetics of poly vinyl alcohol from aqueous solution on powdered activated carbon.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 153, 1207-1214.
33. Anbia, M., and Moradi, S.E. (2009) “Adsorption of naphthalene-derived compounds from water by chemically oxidized nanoporous carbon.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 148, 452-458.