1. Bowen, H. J. M. (1979). Environmental chemistry of the elements, Academic press, London
2. Sigel, H.و and Sigel, R. (2005). Metal Ions in biological systems, Marcel Deckker Inc., New York.
3. Ding, B., and Yu, J. (2014). Electrospun nanofibers for energy and environmental applications, Springer-verlag, Berlin.
4. Liu, R. Zhang, B., and Tang, H. (1998). “Dynamic adsorption and desorption of heavy metal ions on poly(acrylaminophosphonic-carboxyl-hydrazide) chelating fiber, Fresenius.” J. Anal. Chem., 362, 258-262.
5. Abdouss, M., and Musavi, A. (2012). “Fabrication of chelating diethylenetriamine pan micro and nano firbers for heavy metal removal.” Chemical Industry and Chemical Engineering Quartetly, 18(1), 27-34.
6. Wang, J., Lua, CH., and Cao, B. (2014). “Mechanism study of selective heavy metal ion removal with polypyrrole-functionalized polyacrylonitrile nanofibers mats.” Appliedv Surface Science, 316, 245-250.
7. Kampalanonwat, P., and Supaphol, P. (2011). “Preparation and adsorption behavior of aminated electrospun polyacrylonitrile nanofibers mats for heavy metal ion removal.” Applied Materials and Interface, 12 (12) 3619-3627.
8. Karimi Neghlani, P., Rafizadeh, M., and Afshar Taromi, F. (2011). “Preparation of aminated-polyacrylonitrile nanofiber membranes for the adsorption of metal ions: Comparison with microfibers Nanofiber membranes.” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 186, 182-189.
9. Saeed, K., Park, S., and Oh, T. (2011). “Prepartion and adsorption behavior of aminated electrospun polyacrylonitrile nanofiber mats for heavy metal ion removal.” ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2 (12), 869-873.
10. Feng, Q., Wang, X., Wei A., Wei, Q., Hou, D., Luo, W., Liu, X., and Wang, Z. (2011). “Surface modified polyacrylonitrile nanofibers and application for metal ions chelation.” Fibera and Polymers, 12(8),
11. Kiani, G. R., Sheikhloie, H., and Arsalani, N. (2011). “Heavy metal ion removal from aqueous solutions by functionalized polyacrylonitrile.” Desalination, 269 (1-3), 266-270.
12. Ma, H., Hsiao, B. S., and Chu, B. (2013). “Electrospun nanofibrous membrane for heavy metal ion adsorption.” Current Organic Chemistry, 17 (13), 1361-1370.
13. Mohamed, A., Fiikry, N. M., Shalaby, Th., and Aloufy, A. (2014). “The adsorption behavior polyacrylonitrile nanofiber by hexamethylenen diamine for removing Pb(II), Cu(II) and Ni(II) metal ions from water.” International Journal of Chemical and Applied Biolojical Sciences, 1, 52-56
14. Moghimi, A., Keyvani, P., and Abdouss, M. (2011). “Modified nano polyacrylonitrile fibers using for preconcentration of Hg(II) from sample water.” Australian Journal of Applied Sciences, 5 (9), 1164-1171.
15. Zhao, X., Dong, Y., and Cheng, B. (2013). “Removal of textile dyes from aqueous solution by heterogeous photo-fenton reaction using modified pan nanofibers fe complex as catalyst.” Hindawi publishing corporation. International Journal of Photoeneergy, Vol. 2013, Article IB: 820165.
16. Foo, K.Y., and Hameed, B.H. (2010). “Insights into the modeling of adsorption isotherm systems.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 156, 2-10
17. Huang, F., Xu, Y., Liao, Sh., Yang, D., and Hsieh, Y. (2013). “Preparation of amidoxime polyacrylonitrile chelating nanofibers and their application for adsorption of metal ions.” Materials, 6, 969-980.