عنوان مقاله [English]
In recent years, poly aluminum chloride has been replaced as an efficient coagulant for other coagulating material. Despite the diversity in the formulations of this family of coagulants, it is necessary to develop a comprehensive national standrad for the qualitative analysis and determination method for these materials. The presents study aims to investigate the standard approach adopted in China as a major supplier of these coagulants. For this purpose, literature review, scientific findings, and test-based comparisons are exploited for the assessment of these materials and for developing relevant recommendations.In the course of these investigations, the effect of pH, heating procedure, elimination of impurities, and identification of proper reagents will be described.
1. Moghaddam, A. (2007). Aluminiuim compounds in water treatment and society health, Iran Corrosion committee, Tehran. (In Persian)
2. APHA. AWWA. WEF. (2005). Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater, 21st Ed., USA.
3. Doughlas, A., Skoog, A., and Donald M. West. (1982). Fudamentales of aralyical chemistry, 4th Ed., Translated by saljeghe, A., Jahad-Daneshgahi Pub., Tehran. (In Persian)
4. Iranian National Standards Organization. (2007). Aluminium sulfate used for water work-spesificatoins and test methals 3096, Tehran. (In Persian)
5. Vogle, A. (1978). Quantitative inorganic analysis, 4th Ed., Translated by poorseyyed, M.B. and Abbas zadeh Tavassoli, F., Nasher Daneshgahi Pub., Tehran. (In Persian)
6. Taghavipoor, A. (1997). Decomposision of real samples, Arak University Pub., Arak. (In Persian)
7. Liquid Polyaluminium Chloride ANSI/AWWAB 408-10 Standard. (2003). China.