Lamanso, C.Y., and Chan, R. K. (1991). “Metal concentration in the tissue of rabbitfish collected from Tolo Harbour in Hong Kong.” J. of Marine Pollution Bulletin, 39(1), 123-134.
Stewart, A. (1999). “Accumulation of Cd by a freshwater mussel (Pyganodon grandis) is reduced in the presence of Cu, Zn, Pb, and Ni.” Canadian J. of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 56(3), 467-478.
Islam, E.U., Yang, X., and Mahmood, Q. (2007). “Assessing potential dietary toxicity of heavy metals in selected vegetables and food crops.” J. of Zhejiang University-Science, 8(2), 1-13.
Domska, D., and Warechowska, M. (2009). “The Effect of the municipal waste landfill on the heavy metals content in soil.” J. of Contemporary Problems of Management and Environmental Protection, 4(1), 95-105.
Khosravi, B.N., and Ghasempouri, M.M. (2011). “Survey of heavy metals (Cd, Pb, Hg, Zn and Cu) contamination in sediment of three sites Anzali Wetland.” Iran. J. of Health and Environ, 4(3), 223-232.
Soylak, M., Peker, D.S., and Turkoglu, O. (2008). “Heavy metal contents of refined and unrefined table salts from Turkey, Egypt and Greece.” J. of Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 143(6), 267-272.
Cheraghali, A.M., Kobarfard, F., and Faeizya, N. (2010). “Heavy metals contamination of table salt consumed in Iran.” Iranian J. of Pharmaceutical Research, 9(4), 129-132.
Siddique, M.A., and Aktar, M. (2012). “Heavy metals in salt marsh sediments of porteresia bed along the Karnafully River coast, Chittagong.” J. of Soil and Water Res., 7(3), 117-123.
Khaniki, G., Dehghani, M.H., Mahvi, A.H., and Nazmara, S. (2007). “Determination of trace metal contaminants in edible salts in Tehran (Iran) by atomic absorption spectrophotometry.” J. of Biol. Sci.,
10. Leendertse, P.C., Scholten, M.C., and VanderWal, J.T. (1996). “Fate and effects of nutrients and heavy metals in experimental salt marsh ecosystems.” J. of Environmental Pollution, 94(6), 19-29.
11. Eksperiandova, L., Makarovska, Y., and Blank, A. (1998). “Determination of small quantities of heavy metals in water-soluble salts and natural water by X-ray fluorescence.” J. of Analytica Chimica Acta,
12. Yap, C., Ismail, A., Tan, S., and Omar, H. (2002). “Correlations between speciation of Cd, Cu, Pb and Zn in sediment and their concentrations in total soft tissue of green-lipped mussel Perna viridis from the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia.” J. of Environment International, 28(5), 117-126.
13. Salati, S., and Moore, F. (2010). “Assessment of heavy metal concentration in the Khoshk River water and sediment, Shiraz, Southwest Iran.” J. of Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 164(8), 677-689.
14. Molayusefi, M.M., and Hayati, B. (2010). “Estimate the recreational value of the lake Shiraz Maharlu using contingent valuation.” J. ofIran's Natural Resources, 63(3), 291-301. (In Persian)
15. Mohamadi, H., Kafilzade, F., and Kadivar, E. (2007). “Isolation of bacteria degrading polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) from the Maharloo Lake and the effect of salt concentration on PAH degradation.”
J. of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research, 5(1), 67-77. (In Persian)
16. Banayi, K. (1996). “Contamination of soil and water in the lake catchment area Maharlu.” Province Department of Environmental Protection, Tehran. (In Persian)
17. Haritonidis, S., and Malea, P. (1999). “Bioaccumulation of metals by the green alga Ulva rigida from Thermaikos Gulf, Greece.” J. of Environmental Pollution, 104(5), 365-372.
18. Kafilzadeh, F., Kargar, M., and Kadivar, E. (2006). “Concentrations of Cd, Zn, Cu, Fe and Ni in the dry river near Shiraz and some crops.” J. of Environmental Science and Technology, 67(3), 67-75. (In Persian)
20. Forghani, G., Moore, F., Lee, S., and Qishlaqi, A. (2009). “Geochemistry and speciation of metals in sediments of the Maharlu Saline Lake, Shiraz, SW Iran.” J. of Environmental Earth Sciences, 59(1),173-184.
21. Salati, S., and Moore, F. (2010). “Assessment of heavy metal concentration in the Khoshk River water and sediment, Shiraz, Southwest Iran.” J. of Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 164(1/4), 677-689.
22. Moore, F.G., Forghani, and Qishlaqi, A. (2009). “Assessment of heavy metal contamination in water and surface sediments of the Maharlu Saline Lake, SW Iran.” Iran J. of Sci. Technol., 33(1), 43-55.
23. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research. (2009). Food and feed-maximum limit of heavy metals,
1st Ed., Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran. (In Persian)