1. Al-Rasheed, R. A. (2005). “Water treatment by heterogeneous photocatalysis: An overview.” Proc. 6th swcc Acquired Experience Symposium, Jaddah, <<http://www.swcc.gov>>
2. <http://law-moe.org.ir.or http://fao.iutac.ir>(Nov. 20, 2011)
3. Sawyer, C. N., McCarty, P. L., and Parkin, G. E. (2000). Chemistry for environmental engineering, 4th Ed., New Tata McGraw-Hill, Dehli.
4. WHO. (1987-1989). International program on chemical, environmental health criteria 93, Chlorophenols other than Pentachlorophenol, Geneva.
5. Ren, y., Yan, N., Wen, Q., Fan, Zh., Wei, T., Zhang, M., and Ma, J. (2010). “Graphene/MnO2 composite as adsorbent for the removal of nickel ions from wastewater.” Chemical Engineering Journal; doi: 10.016/j.cej. 2010.08.010.
6. Danis, T. G., Albanis, T. A., Petrakis, D. E., and Pomonis, P. J. (1998). “Removal of chlorinated phenols from aqueous solutions by adsorption on alumina pillared clays and mesoporous alumina aluminum phosphates.” Water Research, (32), 295-302.
7. Can Izares, P., Lobato, J., Paz, R., Rodrigo M., and Sacez, C. (2005). “Electrochemical oxidation of phenolic wastes with boron-doped diamond anodes.” Water Research, 39, 2687-2703.
8. Hamdaoui, O., and Naffrechoux, E. (2008). “Sonochemical and photosonochemical degradation of
4-chlorophenol in aqueous media.” Ultrasonicssonochemistry, 15, 981-987.
9. Satuf, M.L., Brandi, R.J., Cassano, A.E., and Alfano, O.M. (2007). “Scaling-up of slurry reactors for the photocatalytic degradation of 4-Chlorophenol.” Catalysis Today, 129, 110-117.
10. Sheela, T., Arthoba Nayaka, Y., Viswanatha, R., Basavanna, S., and Venkatesha,T.G.(2012). “Thermodynamics studies on the adsorption of Zn (II), Cd (II) and Hg (II) from aqueous solution using zinc oxide nanoparticles.” Powder Technology, 217, 163-170.
12. Ramaprabhu, S., and Mishra, A.(2011). “Functionalized graphene sheets for arsenic removal and desalination of sea water.” Desalination, 282, 39-45.
13. Yang, Sh. T., Chang, Y., Wang, H., Liu, G., Chen, Sh., Wang, Y., Liu, Y., and Cao, A. (2010). “Folding/aggregation of graphene oxide and its application in Cu2+ removal yang.” J. of Colloid and Interface Science, 351, 122-127.
14. Deng, X., Lu, L., Li, H., and Luo, F. (2010). “The adsorption properties of Pb(II) and Cd(II) on functionalized grapheneprepared by electrolysis method.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 183, 923-930.
15. Zhang, K., Dwivedi, V., Chi, C., and Wu, J. (2010). Graphene oxide/ferric hydroxide composites for efficient arsenate removal from drinking water.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 182, 162-168.
16. APHA, AWWA, WEF. (2005). Standard metods for the examination of water and wastewater, 20th Ed., Washington DC.
17. William, S., Hummers, Jr., and Offeman, R.E. (1958). “Preparation of graphitic oxide.” Journal of American Chemical Society, 80(6), 1339-1339.
19. Zhou, W. (2005). “What does tme tell us about mesoporous silicas.” Stud. Surf. Sci. Catal., 140, 525-535.
20. Karthikeyan, G., and Ilango, S. S. (2007). “Fluoride sorption using morringa indica-based activated carbon.” Iran. J. Environ. Health. Sci. Eng., 4, 21-28.
21. Mishra, A. K., and Ramaprabhu, S. (2011). “Functionalized graphene sheets for arsenic removal and desalination of sea water.” Desalination, 282, 39-45.
22. Li, L., Fan, L., Sun, M., Qiu, H., Li, X., Duan, H., and Luo, Ch. (2013). Adsorbent for chromium removal based on graphene oxide functionalized with magnetic cyclodextrin–chitosan.” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 107, 76-83.
23. Deng, J. H., Zhang, X. R., Zeng, G.M., Gong, J.L., Niu, Q. Y., and Liang, (2013). “Simultaneous removal of Cd(II) and ionic dyes from aqueous solution using magnetic graphene oxide nanocomposite as an adsorbent.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 226,189-200.
24. Houg Huang, Z., Zhang, X., Lv, W., Wang, M., Yang, Q-H, and Kang, F. (2011). “Adsorption of lead(Ii) ions from aqueous solution on low_temperature exfoliated grapheme nanosheets.” Langmuir, 27, 7558-7562.
25. Kuleyin, A. (2007). “Removal of phenol and 4-chlorophenol by surfactant-modified natural zeolite.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 144, 307-315.
26. Jahangiry Rad, M. (2010). “Reactive blue dye removal by carbon nanotubes-Nitrate and fluoride removal by functionalized nanomaterial.” Tehran University of Medical Sciences. (In Persian)
27. Kashif, N., and Ouyang, F. (2009). “Parameters effect on heterogeneous photocatalysed defradation of phenol in aqueous dispersion of TiO2.” J. of Environmental Sciences, 21(4), 527-533.
28. Khatirvelu, S., and Louis, D. (2009). UV protection finishing of textiles using ZnO nanoparticles.” Indian Journal of Fibre and Textile Research, 34, 267-273.
29. AWWA. (1990). Water quality and treatment: Handbook of community water supplies, Technical Edited by Potius FW, 4th Ed., McGraw-Hill, Inc. Washington DC.
30. Cruz, C.C.V., Costa, A.C.A., and Henriques, C.A. (2004). “Luna AS kinetic modeling and equilibrium. “Studies during cadmium biosorption by dead sargassum Sp. biomass.” Bioresour. Technol., 91, 249-257.
31. Hameed, B., Ahmad, A., and Aziz, N. (2007). “Isotherms, kinetics and thermodynamics of acid dye adsorption on activated palm Ash.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 133(13), 195-203.
32. Eckenfelder. (2000). Industrial water pollution control.” 3rd Ed., McGraw Hill, Washington, D.C.
33. Song, X., Cheng, X., Yang, X., Li, D., and Linghu, R. (2008). “Correlation between the bond dissociation energies and impact sensitivities in nitramine and polynitro benzoate molecules with polynitro alkyl groupings.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 150(2), 317-321.
34. Crittenden, J.C., Trussell, R.R., Hand, D.W., Howe, K.J., and Techbanoglous, G. (2005). Water treatment: Principal and design, 2nd Ed., Hoboken, John Wiley and Son, New York.
35. Langmuir,I.(1918). “The adsorption of gases on plane surfaces of glass, mica andplatinum.”J. of theAmerican Chemical Society, 40, 1403-1361.
36. Langmuir, I. (1916). “The constitution and fundamental properties of solids and liquids.” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 38, (11), 2221-2295.