1. Werner, A.D., Zhang, Q., Xue, L., Smerdon, B.D., Li, X., Zhu, X., Yu, L., and Li, L. (2013). “An initial inventory and indexation of groundwater Mega-Depletion cases.” Water Resources Management, 27(2), 507-533.
, C.P., and Chou
, C.A. (2004). “Pattern classification using tabu search to identify the spatial distribution of groundwater pumping.” Water Resources Management
, 12(5), 488-496.
3. Moharram, S.H., Gad, M.I., Saafan, T.A., and Khalaf Allah, S. (2012). “Optimal groundwater management using genetic algorithm in El-Farafra oasis, western desert, Egypt.” Water Resources Management, 26(4), 927-948.
, K., Larabi
, A., Ouazar
, D., Naji
, A., and Cheng
, A.H.D. (2010). “Sustainable, just, equal, and optimal groundwater management strategies to cope with climate change: Insights from Brazil.” Water Resources Management
, 24(13), 3731-3756.
, S. Ch
. S., Graillot
, D., Chahar
, B.R., and Nagesh Kumar
, D. (2013). “Application of artificial neural networks and particle swarm optimization for the management of groundwater resources.” Water Resources Management
, 27(3), 927-941.
, J., Zheng
, L., and Liu
, D. (2007). “Optimizing groundwater development strategies by genetic algorithm: A case study for balancing the needs for agricultural irrigation and environmental protection in northern China.” Hydrogeology Journal
, 15(7), 1265-1278.
8. Rejani, R.
, Jha, Madan K.
, Panda, S.N.
, and Mull, R.
(2008). “Simulation modeling for efficient groundwater management in balasore coastal basin, India.” Water Resources Management
, 22(1), 23-50.
9. Nettasana, T., Craig, J., and Tolson, B. (2012). “Conceptual and numerical models for sustainable groundwater management in the Thaphra area, Chi river basin, Thailand.” Hydrogeology Journal
, 20(7), 1355-1374.
, L.C., Chu
, H.J., and Hsiao
, C.T. (2012). “Integration of optimal dynamic control and neural network for groundwater quality management.” Water Resources Management
, 26(5), 1253-1269.
, F.R.P., and Woolley
, D.R. (2005). “Applicability and methodology of determining sustainable yield in groundwater systems.” Hydrogeology Journal
, 13(1), 295-312.
15. Golian, S., Abrishamchi, A., and Tajrishy, M. (2007). “A system dynamics- based analysis of operation policies for water resources at river basin scale.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 63, 70-80. (In Persian)
16. Bazargan-Lari, M.R., Kerachian, R., Sedghi, H., Fallahnia, M., Abed-Elmdoust, A., and Nikoo, M.R. (2011). “Eveloping probabilistic operating rules for real-time conjunctive use of surface and groundwater Resources: Application of support vector machines.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 76, 54-69. (In Persian)
17. Mohammad Rezapour Tabari, M., Maknoon, R., and Ebadi, E. (2009). “Multi-objective optimal model for conjunctive use management using SGAs and NSGA-II models.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 69, 2-12. (In Persian)
18. Mohammad Rezapour Tabari, M., Maknoon, R., and Ebadi, E. (2009). “Conjunctive use management under uncertainty in aquifer parameters.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 72, 2-15. (In Persian)
19. RyAb Consulting Enginners. (2011). Report of consumption management strategies Imam Khomeini International Airport, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
20. RyAb Consulting Enginners. (2011). Report of estimated water requirements of International Imam Khomeini airport, 2nd Ed., Tehran. (In Persian)
21. Mohammad Rezapour Tabari, M. (2009). “Uncertainty based conjunctive use modeling in regional scall.” Ph.D. Dissertation, Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, AmirKabir University of Technology, Tehran. (In Persian)
22. Mohammad Rezapour Tabari, M. (2010). “Conjunctive use of surface and groundwater with inter-basin transfer approach: Case study Piranshahr Plain.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 80, 103-113. (In Persian)