1. Khodakarami, L., Soffianian, A., Mirghafari, N., Afyuni, M., and Golshahi, A. (2002). “Concentration zoning of chromium, cobalt and nickel in the soils of three sub-basin of the Hamadan province using GIS technology and the geostatistics.” JWSS - Isfahan University of Technology, 15 (58), 243-254.
2. Dayani, M., Mohammadi, J., and Naderi, M. (2009). “Geostatistical analysis of Pb, Zn and Cd concentration in soil of Sepahanshahr suburb (south of Esfahan).” J. of Water and Soil, 23(4), 67-76. (In Persian)
3. Hutton, M., and de Meeus, C. (2001). Analysis and conclusions from Member States' Assessment of the risk to health and the environment from cadmium in fertilizers, Final Report European Commission- Enterprise DG, Environmental Resource Management, London
4. Lado, L. R., Hengl, T., and Reuter, H. I. (2008). “Heavy metal in European soils: A geostatistical analysis of the FOREGS Geochemical database.” Geoderma, 148, 189-199.
5. Bolan, N.S., Adriano, B. C., and Mani, P. A. (2003). “Immobilization and phytoavailaibility of cadmium in variable charge soils. II. effect of lime addition .” Plant and Soil, 241, 187-198.
6. Salehi, M., Malakouti, M.J., and Samavat, S. (2005). Distribution and critical levels of heavy metals in life cycle( Soil, Water, Plant, and livestocks), Soil and Water Research Institute, Technical bulletin, No. 435., Thanjavru.
7. Rodriguez, J. A., Nanos, N., Grav, J. M., and Gil, L. (2008). “Multiscale analysis of heavy metal contents in Spanish agricultural topsoils.” Chemosphere, 70, 1085-1096.
8. Jiachun, S., Hazian, W., Jianming, X., Jinjun, W., Xingmei, L., Haiping, Z., and Shunlan, J. (2006). “Spatial distribution of heavy metal in soil: A case study of Changing, China.” Environmental Geology Geol., 10, 245-264.
9. Baghaie, A.H., Khademi, H., and Mohammadi, J. (2007). “Geostatistical analysis of spatial variability of lead and nickel around two industrial factories in Isfahan province.” J. Agric. Sci. Natur. Resour., 14 (2), 11-20.
10. XingMei, L., Jianjun, W. V., and Jiangming, X.U. (2006). “Characterizing the risk assessment of heavy metal and sampling uncertaintly analysis in paddy fields by geostatistics and GIS.” Enviromental Pollution, 129, 113-124.
11. Mohammadi, J. (1997). “Geostatistical mapping of environmental soil hazards.” PhD. Thesis, Gent University, Belgium.
12. Shin J.J., and Peneffen, M. (2000). “Determination of spatial continuity of soil lead levels in an urban residential neighborhood.” Environmental Research, 82, 46-52.
13. Amini, M., Afyuni, M., Khademi, H., Abbaspour, K.C., and Schulin, R. (2005). “Mapping risk of cadmium and lead contamination to human health in soils of central Iran.” Science of the Total Environment, 347,
14. Juang, K. W., Lee, D. Y., and Ellsworth, T. R. (2001). “Using rank-order geostatistics for special interpolation of highly skewed data in heavy metal contaminated site.” J. Environ. Qual., 30, 894-903.
15. Giorgio, S., Senesi, G., Baldassarre, A., Snesi, A., and Radina, B. (1999). “Trace element inputs into soils by anthropogenic activities and implications for human health.” Chemosphere, 39 (2), 343-377.