عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Implementation and operation of municipal wastewater collection systems is an essential part of qualitative water resource management. In this paper, the most appropriate alternative among a set of limited of wastewater collection systems was selected using different quantitative and qualitative attributes. Moreover, the impact of risk attitudes of decision makers (DMs) on selection of the most preferred alternative was evaluated. As a case study the best alternative was examined using four MADM methods including Simple Additive Weighting (SAW), Compromise Programming (CP), TOPSIS, and Hybrid Weighted Averaging (HWA) to validate the application of RB-MADM methods in wastewater collection systems. Then, the impact of selection of MADM method on the final outcome was studied and the results were compared.
1. Aulinas, M., Nieves, J.C., Cortés, U., and Poch, M. (2011). “Supporting decision making in urban wastewater systems using a knowledge-based approach.” J. Environmental Modelling and Software, 26, 562-572.
2. Khodabakhshi, B., and Jafari, H.R. (2010). “Environmental impact assessment of water resources development projects using the electre_TRI model (A case study of Ardebil reservoir, drainage, and irrigation network).” J. Water and Wastewater, 75, 64-74. (In Persian)
3. Karimi, A.R., Mehrdadi, N., Hashemian, S.J., Nabi Bidhendi, Gh.R., and Tavakoli-Moghaddam, R. (2010).
“ Using AHP for selecting the best wastewater treatment process.” J. Water and Wastewater., 76, 2-12. (In Persian)
4. Gomez-Lo´pez, M.D., Bayo, J., Garcı´a-Cascales, M.S., and Angosto, J.M. (2009). “Decision support in disinfection technologies for treated wastewater reuse.” J. Cleaner Production, 17, 1504-1511.
5. Mianabadi, H., and Afshar, A. (2008). “Multi-attribute decision-making to ranking urban water supply schemes.” J.Water and Wastewater, 66, 34-45. (In Persian)
6. Mirabi, M., Mianabadi, H., and Sharifi, M.B. (2011). “'Using of multi attribute decision-making in select a suitable option for sewerage methods, case study: Niasar city.” 6th Congress On Civil Engineering, Semnan University, Semnan, Iran. (In Persian)
7. Xu, Z.S., and Chen, J. (2007). “An interactive method for fuzzy multiple attribute group decision making.” J. Information Sciences, 177, 248-263.
8. Hwang, C-L., and Yoon, K. (1981). Multiple attribute decision making: Methods and applications: A state-of-the-art survey, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, New York.
9. Xu, Z.S., and Da, Q.L.(2003). “An overview of operators for aggregating information.” International J. Intelligent Systems, 18, 953-969.
10. Yager, R.R. (1994). “On weighted median aggregation.” International J. Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-based Systems, 2, 101-113.
11. Yager, R.R. (1996). “Quantifier guided aggregation using OWA operators.” International J. Intelligent Systems, 11, 49-73.
12. Mianabadi, H., and Afshar, A. (2008). “Application of Ordered Weighted Averaging (OWA) method in risk management.” The First International Conference onStrategic Project Management, Sharif University of Tech., Tehran, Iran. (In Persian).
13. Razi, P., Kazemi, M.A., and Abbaszade, A. (2009). “Assessment and comparison of different methods of sewerage system in niasar.” Second Congress of Water Resources Management, Isfahan University of Tech., Isfahan, Iran. (In Persian)
14. U.S. EPA. (1991). Alternative wastewater collection systems, EPA 625/1-91/24. Center for Environmental Research Information, Cincinnaty, OH.
15. AIRVAC. (1989). Vacuum sewerage systems, Design Manual, Rochester.IN.
16. Water and Wastewater Consulting Engineers of Design and Researches. (2004). The report of first stage studies of sewerage system and wastewater transfer of Niasar, WWCERD, Isfahan, Iran. (In Persian).