- Gupta, V., and Suhas, K. (2009). “Application of low-cost adsorbents for dye removal–A review.” J. of Environ. Manag., 90(8), 2313-2342.
- Forgacs, E., Cserhati, T., and Oros, G. (2004). “Removal of synthetic dyes from wastewaters: a review.”
J. of Environ. Int., 30(7), 953-971.
- Robinson, T., McMullan, G., Marchant, R., and Nigam, P. (2001). “Remediation of dyes in textile effluent: a critical review on current treatment technologies with a proposed alternative.” J. of Bioresource. Technol., 77(3), 247-255.
- Kannan, C., Muthuraja, K.R., and Devi, M. (2013). “Hazardous dyes removal from aqueous solution over mesoporous aluminophosphate with textural porosity by adsorption.” J. of Hazard. Mater., 244-245, 10-20.
- Rajeshwari, S., Namasivayam, C., and Kadirvelu, K. (2001). “Orange peel as an adsorbent in the removal of acid violet 17 (Acid Dye) from aqueous solution.” J. of Waste. Manage, 21(1), 105-110.
- Rajkumar, D., and Kim, J.G. (2006). “Oxidation of various reactive dyes with in situ electro-generated active chlorine for textile dyeing industry wastewater treatment.” J. of Hazard. Mater., 136(2), 203-212.
- Wan Ngah, W.S., Teong, L.C., and Mhanafiah, A.K.M. (2011). “Adsorption of dyes and heavy metal ions by chitosan composites: A review.” J. of Carbohyd. Polym., 83(4), 1446-1456.
- Mohd Salleh, M.A., Khalid Mahmoud, D., Wan Abdul Karim, W.A., and Idris, A. (2011). “Cationic and anionic dye adsorption by agricultural solid wastes: A comprehensive review.” J. of Desalination. 280(1/3), 1-13.
- Nguyen, T.A., and Juang, R.S. (2013). “Treatment of waters and wastewaters containing sulfur dyes:
A review.” J. of Chem. Eng., 219, 109-117.
10. Zhang, S.J., Yu, H.Q., and Feng, H.M. (2006). “PVA-based activated carbon fibers with lotus root-like axially porous structure.” J. of Carbon, 44 (10), 2059-2068.
11. Malik, P.K. (2004). “Dye removal from wastewater using activated carbon developed from sawdust: adsorption equilibrium and kinetics.” J. of Hazard. Mater., 113 (1/3), 81-88.
12. Farahani, M., Sheikh Abdullah, S.R., Hosseini, S., Shojaeipour, S., and Kashisaz, M. (2011). “Adsorption-based cationic dyes using the carbon active sugarcane bagasse.” J. of Procedia. Environ. Sci., 10, 203-208.
13. Li Wen, H., Yue, Q.Y., Gao, B.Y., Wang, X.J., Qi, Y.F., Zhao, Y.Q., and Li, Y.J. (2011). “Preparation of sludge-based activated carbon made from paper mill sewage sludge by steam activation for dye wastewater treatment.” J. of Desalination, 278(1/3), 179-185.
14. Mezohegyi, G.P., Van Der Zee, F., Font, J., Fortuny, A., and Fabregat, A. (2012). “Towards advanced aqueous dye removal processes: A short review on the versatile role of activated carbon.” J. of Environ. Manage, 102, 148-164.
15. Mahmoodi, N.M., Salehi, R., and Arami, M. (2011). “Binary system dye removal from colored textile wastewater using activated carbon: Kinetic and isotherm studies.” J. of Desalination, 272(1/3), 187-195.
16. Kumar Gupta, V., Kumar, R., Nayak, A., Saleh, T.A., and Barakat, M.A. (2013). “Adsorptive removal of dyes from aqueous solution onto carbon nanotubes: A review.” J. of Adv. Colloid. Interface, 193/194,
17. Gehlot, P., Daga, K., and Mehta, R. (2011). “Adsorption study of water using Poly Vinyl Alcohol coated carbon black as an effective and low cost adsorbent.” Inter. J. Chem., 3(1916/9698), 1916-9701.
18. Feng, Y., Yang, F., Wang, Y., Ma, L., Wu, Y., Kerr, P.G., and Yang, L. (2011). “Basic dye adsorption onto an agro-based waste material-Sesame hull (Sesamum indicum L.)
.” J. of Bioresour. Technol.
19. Sandeman, S.R., Gunko, V.M., Bakalinska, O.M., Howell, C.A., Zheng, Y., Kartel, M.T., Phillips, G.J., and Mikhalovsky, S.V. (2011). “Adsorption of anionic and cationic dyes by activated carbons, PVA hydrogels, and PVA/AC composite.” J. of Colloid Interface Sci., 358, 582-592.
20. Moussavi, Gh., and Mahmoudi, M. (2009). “Removal of azo and anthraquinone reactive dyes from industrial wastewaters using MgO.” J. of Hazard. Mater., 168, 806-812.
21. Guyen, K.N., Thi, T.H.P., Lam, T.D., and Tran, Q.H. (2013). “A facile synthesis of nanostructured magnesium oxide particles for enhanced adsoption performance in reactive blue 19 removal.” J. of Coloid. Interface. Sci., 398, 210-216.
22. Jiang, X., Yongmei, S, Liu, L., Wang, and Tian, X. (2013) “Adsorption of C.I. reactive blue 19 from aqueous solutions by porous particles of the grafted chitosan.” J. of Chem. Eng., 235, 151-157.
23. Osman, G., Sahmurova, A., and Kama, S. (2011) “Removal of Reactive Red 198 from aqueous solution byPotamogeton crispus.” J. of Chem. Eng., 174, 579-585.
24. Elkady, M.F., Lbrahim, A.M., and Abd El-latif, M.M. (2011) “Assessment of the adsorption kinetics, equilibrium and thermodynamic for the potential removal of reactive red dye using eggshell biocomposite beads.” J. of Desalination, 278, 412-423.