1. Khanikar, N., and Bhattacharyya, K. G. (2013). “Cu(II)-kaolinite and Cu(II)-montmorillonite as catalysts for wet oxidative degradation of 2-chlorophenol, 4-chlorophenol and 2,4-dichlorophenol.” Chem. Eng. J., 233, 88-97.
2. Sun, D., and Zhang, H. (2006). “Electrochemical determination of 2-chlorophenol using an acetylene black film modified glassy carbon electrode.” Water Res., 40(16), 3069-3074.
3. Fattahi, N., Assadi, Y., Hosseini, M. R. M., and Jahromi, E. Z. (2007). “Determination of chlorophenols in water samples using simultaneous dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction and derivatization followed by gas chromatography-electron-capture detection.” Journal of Chromatography A, 1157(1-2), 23-29.
4. Anbia, M., and Amirmahmoodi, S. (2011). “Adsorption of phenolic compounds from aqueous solutions using functionalized SBA-15 as a nano-sorbent.” Scientia Iranica, 18(3), 446-452.
5. Altunlu, M., and Yapar, S. (2007). “Effect of OH−/Al3+ and Al3+/clay ratios on the adsorption properties of Al-pillared bentonites.” Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 306(1-3), 88-94.
6. Tu, Y., Xiong, Y., Tian, S., Kong, L., and Descorme, C. (2014). “Catalytic wet air oxidation of 2-chlorophenol over sewage sludge-derived carbon-based catalysts.” J. Hazard. Mater., 276, 88-96.
7. Yang, B., Zhang, J., Zhang, Y., Deng, S., Yu, G., Wu, J., Zhang, H., and Liu, J. (2014). “Promoting effect of EDTA on catalytic activity of highly stable Al–Ni bimetal alloy for dechlorination of 2-chlorophenol.” Chem. Eng. J., 250, 222-229.
8. Sarkar, M., and Acharya, P. K. (2006). “Use of fly ash for the removal of phenol and its analogues from contaminated water.” Waste Manag., 26(6), 559-570.
9. Bertelli, M., and Selli, E. (2006). “Reaction paths and efficiency of photocatalysis on TiO2 and of H2O2 photolysis in the degradation of 2-chlorophenol.” J Hazard. Mater., 138(1), 46-52.
10. Shi, Z., Yao, S., and Sui, C. (2011). “Application of fly ash supported titanium dioxide for phenol photodegradation in aqueous solution.” Catalysis Science and Technology, 1(5), 817-822.
11. Visa, M., Andronic, L., Lucaci, D., and Duta, A. (2011). “Concurrent dyes adsorption and photo-degradation on fly ash based substrates.” Adsorption, 17(1), 101-108.
12. Rezaei, A., Pour Taghi, G., Khovanin, A., Saraf Mamori, R., Hajizadeh, E., and Valipour, F. (2007). “Removal of toluene by photocatalytic properties of nanoparticles by TiO2 stimulated with ultraviolet.” Medical Logistics, 9(3), 217-223. (In Persian)
13. Wasu, L., and Virote, B. (2013). “Enhancing the photocatalytic activity of TiO2 co-doping of graphene Fe3 ions for formaldehyde removal.” J. Environ. Manage., 127, 142-149.
14. Kazemian, H., Ghaffari Kashani, T., and Noorian, M. S. (2005). “Synthesis and characterization of zeolite A, using fly ash of the Iran Ferrosilice Company and investigating its ion-exchange properties.” Iranian Society of Crystallography and Mineralogy, 13(2), 329-336. (In Persian)
15. Andini, S., Cioffi, R., Colangelo, F., Montagnaro, F., and Santoro, L. (2008). “Adsorption of chlorophenol, chloroaniline and methylene blue on fuel oil fly ash.” J. Hazard. Mater., 157(2-3), 599-604.
16. Kuncoro, E. P., and Fahmi, M. Z. (2013). “Removal of Hg and Pb in aqueous solution using coal fly ash adsorbent.” Procedia Earth and Planetary Science, 6, 377-382.
17. Malarvizhi, T. S., Santhi, T., and Manonmani, S. (2013). “A comparative study of modified lignite fly ash for the adsorption of nickel from aqueous solution by column and batch mode study.” Research Journal of Chemical Sciences, 3(2), 44-53.
18. Tiwari, M., Sahu, S., Bhangare, R., Ajmal, P., and Pandit, G. (2014). “Elemental characterization of coal, fly ash, and bottom ash using an energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence technique.” Appl. Radiat. Isot., 90, 53-57.
19. Visa, M., and Duta, A. (2013). “Methyl-orange and cadmium simultaneous removal using fly ash and photo-Fenton systems.” J. Hazard. Mater., 244-245, 773-779.
20. Zhang, B., Wu, D., Wang, C., He, S., Zhang, Z., and Kong, H. (2007). “Simultaneous removal of ammonium and phosphate by zeolite synthesized from coal fly ash as influenced by acid treatment.” J. Environ. Sci., 19(5), 540-545.
21. Luo, F., Liu, Y., Li, X., Xuan, Z., and Ma, J. (2006). “Biosorption of lead ion by chemically-modified biomass of marine brown algae Laminaria japonica.” Chemosphere, 64(7), 1122-1127.
22. Visa, M., and Duta, A. (2013).“TiO2/fly ash novel substrate for simultaneous removal of heavy metals and surfactants.” Chem. Eng. J., 223, 860-868.
23. Shirzad Siboni, M., Samadi, M., Rahmani, A., Khataee, A., Bordbar, M., and Samarghandi, M. (2010). “Photocatalytic removal of hexavalet chromium and divalent nickel from aqueous solution by UV irradiation in the presence of titanium dioxide vanoparticles.” Iranian Journal of Health and Environment, 3(3), 261-270. (In Persian)
24. APHA, AWWA, WEF. (1998). Standard method for the examination of water and wastewater, 20th Ed., American Public Health Association, USA.
25. Huo, P., Yan, Y., Li, S., Li, H., Huang, W., Chen, S., and Zhang, X. (2010). “H2O2 modified surface of TiO2/fly-ash cenospheres and enhanced photocatalytic activity on methylene blue.” Desalination, 263(1-3), 258-263.
26. Abdel Aal, A., Barakat, M. A., and Mohamed, R. M. (2008). “Electrophoreted Zn–TiO2–ZnO nanocomposite coating films for photocatalytic degradation of 2-chlorophenol.” Appl. Surf. Sci., 254(15), 4577-4583.
27. Visa, M., Carcel, R. A., Andronic, L., and Duta, A. (2009). “Advanced treatment of wastewater with methyl orange and heavy metals on TiO2, fly ash and their mixtures.” Catalysis Today, 144(1-2), 137-142.
28. Nadavala, S.K., Swayampakula, K., Boddu, V. M., and Abburi, K. (2009). “Biosorption of phenol and o-chlorophenol from aqueous solutions on to chitosan–calcium alginate blended beads.” J Hazard. Mater., 162(1), 482-489.
29. Hemmati Borji, S., Nasseri, S., Nabizadeh, R., Mahvi, A. H., and Javadi, A. H. (2011). “Photocatalytic degradation of phenol in Aqueous Solutions by Fe(III)-doped TiO2/UV Process. ” Iran J. Health and Environ., 3(4), 369-380. (In Persian)
30. Shokohyan, M., and Sargolzaei, J. (2011). “Photocatalytic oxidation using TiO2 to treat organic Contaminated waters.” Civil Engineering Department, College of Engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Persian)
31. Ghaneian, M., Ehrampoush, M. H., Ghanizadeh, G., Dehvary, M., Abootoraby, M., and Jasemizad, T. (2010). “Application of solar irradiation/K2S2O8 photochemical oxidation process for the removal of reactive blue 19 dye from aqueous solutions.” Iran J. Health and Environ., 3(2), 165-176. (In Persian)