1. Burn, D.H., and MCBean, E.H. (1985). “Optimisation modeling of water quality in an un certain environment.” J. of Water Resource Res., 21 (7), 1985, 934-940.
2. Loucks, D. P., Stedinger, J. R., and Haith, D. A. (1981). Water resource systems planning and analysis, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.
3. Thomann, R.V. (1972). System analysis for water quality management, McGraw- Hill Inc., New York.
4. Loucks, D.P., Revelle, C.S., and Lynn, W.R. (1967), “Linear programming model for water pollution control.” Mgmt. Sci., 14(4), 166-181.
5. Dorfman, R., Jacoby, H.D., and Tomas, H.A. Jr. (1975). Models for managing regional water quality, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass.
6. Cardwell, H., and Ellis, J.H. (1993), “Stochastic dynamic programming models for water quality management.” Water Resource Res., 29(4), 803-813.
7. Hsieh, C. D., and Yang, W. F. (2006). “Study of total maximum daily load and non-point source pollution control strategies for reservoir watershed.” Practice Periodical of Hazardous, Toxic, and Radioactive Waste Management, 10(3), 134-143.
8. Borah, D. K., Yagow, G., Saleh, A., Barnes, P. L., Rosenthal, W., Krug, E. C., and Hauck, L. M. (2006), “Sediment and nutrient modeling for TMDL development and implementation.” American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, 49(4), 967-986.
10. Karamouz, M., and Baghvand, A., and Taheriun, M. (2009). “Evaluation of total maximum daily load of nutrition in basin to reservoir.” The 3rd Conference and Exhibition on Environmental Engineering, Tehran, Iran.
11. Chen, H.W., and Chang, N.B. (1998), “Water pollution control in the river basin by fuzzy genetic algorithm-based multi objective programming modeling.” Water Sci. and Technol., 37(3), 55-63.
12. Saadatpour, M., and Afshar, A. (2005). “Fuzzy waste load allocation ; Simulation-optimization model.” MSc Thesis, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
13. Hoseinzadeh, H., Afshar, A., and Sharifi, F. (2010). “Multi objective waste load allocation using multicolony ant algorithm.” Iran Water Resource Research, 6 (2), 10-13.
14. Kaveh, A., and Talatahari, S. (2010). “A novel heuristic optimization method: Charged system search.” Acta Mechanica, 213 (3/4), 267-289.
15. Kaveh, A., and Talatahari, S. (2010 c ). “Charged system search for optimum grillage systems design using the LRFD -AISC code.” J. of Constructional Steel Research, 66 (6), 767-771.
16. Kaveh, A., and Talatahari, S. (2010d). “Optimal design of skeletal structures via the charged system search algorithm.” Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 41 (6), 893-911.
17. Asadie, B., and Afshar, A. (2012). “Multi-objective design and operation of cyclic storage systems using multi-objective charged system search algorithm” MSc Thesis, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran (In Persian)
18. Kaveh, A., and Talatahari, S. (2010 b). “A charged system search with a fly to boundary method for discrete optimum design of truss structures.” Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, 11 (3), 277-293.
19. Kaveh, A., and Talatahari, S. (2011). “ An enhanced charged system search for configuration optimization using the concept of fields of forces.” Struct. Multi Discip optim., 43(3), 339 -351.
20. Gen, M., and Cheng, R.W. (1997). Genetic algorithms and engineering design, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., NY.
21. Bozorghadad, O. (2005). “Design-operation of multi-hydropower reservoirs: HBMO approach.” PhD. Thesis, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran (In Persian)
22. Meraji, H. (2006). “Optimal design of flood storage system using particle swarm optimization algorithm.” PhD. Thesis, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
23. Jalali, M.R. (2005). “Design and optimal operation of hydro systems with Ant algorithm, a novel meta heuristic approach.” PhD. Thesis, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
24. Colorado River Basin RWQCB. (2006). “Draft 9-11-06. TMDL and implementation plan for dissolved oxygen in the New River.” Imperial County, California.
25. Annual Project Report. (2006). imperial irrigation district’s revised drain water quality improvement plan. <http://iid.com/homsshowdacumentid=385>>, (Dec. 2006).
26. National Hydrography Dataset (NHD). (2015). <http://nhd.usgs.gov/>
27. Setmire, J.G. (1984). Water quality conditions in the New River, USGS Report,