1. Emadi, A. R., and Khademi, M. (2011). “Reservoir operation rule curve of doroodzan dam using yield model.” J. of Water and Soil, 25(5), 1058-1068.
2. Oliveira, R., and Loucks, D. (1997). “Operating rules for multi-reservoir systems.” Water Resource Research, 33(4), 839-852.
3. Bower, B.T., Hufschmidt, M. M., and Reedy, W. W. (1962). Operating procedures: Their role in the design of water-resource systems by simulation analyses, Design of Water Resourse Systems, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass.
4. Louks, D. P., Stedinger, J. R., and Haith, D. A. (1981). Water resourse systems learning and analysis, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N. J.
5. Yeh, W. W. G. (1985). “Resource management and operation models: A state-of-the-art review.” Water Resource, 21(12), 1797-1818.
6. Shiyang-shih, Jh., and Revelle, Ch. (1994). “Water-supply operations during drought continuous hedging rule.” J. of Water Resources Planning and Management, 120(5), 613-629.
7. Dandy, G. C., Connarty, M. C., and Loucks, D. P. (1997). “Comparison of methods for yield assessment of multiple reservoir systems.” J. of Water Resources Planning and Management, 123(6), 350-358.
8. Dahe, P. D., and Srivastava, D. K. (2002). “Multireservoir multiyield model with allowable deficit in annual yield.” J. of Water Resources Planning and Management, 128 (6), 406-414.
9. Azaranfar, A., and Shahsavari, M. (2007). “Application of different optimization models in reservoir operation rule curve.” 2nd Conference on Water Resources Management, Isfahan University of Tech., Isfahan. (In Persian)
10. Khalaf, R., and Shokrollahi, A. (2008). “Reservoir operation rule curve of Balarood dam using yield model and simulation technique.” 2nd National Conference on Dam and Hydropower (NCDH 2008) , Tehran. (In Persian)
12. Emadi, A.R., Ghaderi, K., Mohseni Movahed, S.A.A., and Soleimani, A. (2009). “Evaluation of water supply reliability in reservoir dams by standard operation policy.” The First National Conference on Engineering and Management of Infrastructures , Tehran University, Tehran. (In Persian)
13. Eder, G., Duckstein, L., and Nachtnebel, H. P. (1997). “Ranking water resource projects and evaluating criteria by multicriterion Q-analysis.” J. of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, 6(5), 259-271.
14. Gill, M., Kaheil, K., Khalil, Y. H., McKee, A., and Bastidas, L. (2005). “Multiobjective particle swarm optimization for parameter estimation in hydrology.” Water Resource Research, 42 W07417, doi: 10. 1029/WR004528.
15. Reddy, M. J., and Kumar, D. N. (2007). “Multi-objective particle swarm optimization for generating optimal trade-offs in reservoir operation.” Hydrological Processes, 21, 2897-2909.
16. Baltar, A. M., and Fontane, D. G. (2008). “Use of multiobjective particle swarm optimization in water resources management.” ASCE Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 134(5), 265-275.
17. Liu, Y. (2009). “Automatic calibration of a rainfall-runoff model using a fast and elitist multi-objective particle swarm algorithm.” Expert Systems with Applications, 36, 9533-9538.
19. Azadnia, A., and Zahraei, B. (2010). “Application of particle swarm optimization in multipurpose reservoir operation.” 5th National Congress on Civil Engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashhan. (In Persian)
21. Maass, A., Hufschmidt, M. M., Dorfman, R., Thomas, Jr., Marglin, S. A., and Fair, G. M. (1962). Design of water-resource systems, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass.
22. Hsu, N.S., and Cheng, K.W. (2002). “Network flow optimization model for basin-scale water supply planning.” Water Resources Planning and Management, 128(2),102-112.
23. Chang, J.F., Chen, L. and Chang, C.L. (2005). “Optimizing reservoir operating rule curves by genetic algorithms.” Hydrological Processes, 19, 2277-2289.
24. Tu, M.Y., Hsu, N.S., Tsai, F.T.C., and Yeh, W.W.G. (2008). “Optimization of hedging rules for reservoir operations.” Water Resource Planning and Management, 134(1), 3-13.
25. Mohammadi Mashkool, H., and Montaseri, M. (2007). “Determination of rule curve reservoir operation under drought conditions.” 2nd Conf. of Water Resources Management, Isfahan University of Tech., Isfahan. (In Persian)
26. Boloori Yazdeli, Y., Fallah Mehdipour, E., and Bozorg Haddad, O. (2008). “Extraction of operation rule curve using hedging policy.” 2nd National Conf. Hydropower, Tehran. (In Persian)
27. Deb, K., Agrawal, S., Pratap, A., and Meyarivan, T. (2000). “A fast elitist non-dominated sorting genetic algorithm for multi objective optimization: NSGA-II.” Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India.
28. Parsopoulos, K.E., and Vrahatis, M.N. (2002). “Particle swarm optimization method in multiobjective problems.” Proceedings of the 2002 ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, Madraid, Spain. 603-607.
29. Zitzler, E. (1999). “Evolutionary algorithms for multiobjective optimization: Methods and applications.” Doctorial Thesis ETH NO.13398, Zurich, Swiss federal Institute of Technology (ETH), Aachen, Germany: Shaker Verlag,
30 Vrugt, J. A., and Robinson, B. A. (2007). “Improved evolutionary optimization from genetically adaptive multimethod search.” Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A., 1043, 708-711.