- Janoš, P., Buchtová, H., and Rýznarová, M. (2003). “Sorption of dyes from aqueous solutions onto fly ash.”
J. of Water Res.,37, 4938-4944.
- Noori Motlagh, Z., Darvishi, R., Shams Khoram Abadi, Gh., Ghodini, H., and Foroughi, M. (2012). “Study of the effective parameters on decolorization of methylene blue using UV radiation in the presence of immobilized catalyst.” Scientific J. of Ilam University of Medical Sciences, 21, 36-46. (In Persian)
- Pengthamkeerati, P., Satapanajaru, T., Chatsatapattayakul, N., Chairattanamanokorn, P., and Sananwai, N. (2010). “Alkaline treatment of biomass fly ash for reactive dye removal from aqueous solution.” J. of Desalination, 261, 34-40.
- Banerjee, S.S., Joshi, M.V., and Jayaram, R.V. (2006).“Effect of quaternary ammonium cations on dye sorption to fly ash from aqueous media.” J. of Colloid Interface Sci., 303, 477-483.
- Keivani, M.B., Zare, K., Aghaie, H., and Ansari, R. (2009). “Removal of methylene blue dye by application of polyaniline nano composite from aqueous solutions.” J. of Phys. Theor. Chem., 6, 50-56.
- Han, R., Wang, Y., Zhao, X., Wang, Y., Xie, F., Cheng, J., and Tang, M. (2009). “Adsorption of methylene blue by phoenix tree leaf powder in a fixed-bed column: Experiments and prediction of breakthrough curves.” J. of Desalination, 245, 284-297.
- Kumar, K.V., and Kumaran, A. (2005). “Removal of methylene blue by mango seed kernel powder.” J. of Biochemical Engineering, 27, 83-93.
- Kumar, K.V., and Porkodi, K. (2007).“Mass transfer, kinetics and equilibrium studies for the biosorption of methylene blue using Paspalum notatum.” J. of Hazard. Mater., 146, 214-226.
- Ghanizadeh, G., and Asgari, G. (2009).“Removal of methylene blue dye from synthetic wastewater with bone char.” Iran J. of Health and Environ., 2, 104-113. (In Persian)
10. Gholami, M., Mohammadi, H., Mirhosseini, Sh., Ameri, A., and Javadi, Z. (2006). “Evaluation of powdered-activated carbon treatment (PACT) process in textile dye removal.” J. of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences, 15, 59-70. (In Persian)
11. Saghi, M., Hekmatshoar, R., Vazeiri, T., Rahmani Sani, A., and Allahabadi, A. (2012).“Removal of reactive orange 3 dye from aqueous solution by biosorption technology.” Quarterly J. of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences, 19, 127-135. (In Persian)
12. Daneshvar, N., Khataee, A.R., Rasoulifard, MH., and Seyed Dorraji, M. (2007). “Removal of organic dyes from industrial wastewaters using UV/H2O2, UV/ H2O2/Fe (II), UV/ H2O2/Fe (III) processes.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 61, 34-42. (In Persian)
13. Jamalinejad, M.A.T., and Mortazavi, S. (2011). “Removal of color from aqueous solutions containing textile dyes by dolomite wastes.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 80, 30-36. (In Persian).
14. Gupta, V., Ali, I., and Mohan, D. (2003). “Equilibrium uptake and sorption dynamics for the removal of a basic dye (basic red) using low-cost adsorbents.” J. of Colloid Interface Sci., 265, 257-264.
15. Wang, S., and Zhu, Zh. (2005). “Sonochemical treatment of fly ash for dye removal from wastewater.” J. of Hazard. Mater., 126, 91-95.
16. Wang, S., Boyjoo, Y., Choueib, A., and Zhu, Zh. (2005). “Removal of dyes from aqueous solution using fly ash and red mud.” J. of Water Res., 39, 129-138.
17. Lin, J.X., Zhan, S.L., Fang, M.H., Qian, X.Q., and Yang, H. (2008).“Adsorption of basic dye from aqueous solution onto fly ash.” J. of Environmental Management, 87, 193-200.
18. Visa, M., and Duta, A. (2013). “Methyl-orange and cadmium simultaneous removal using fly ash and photo-Fenton systems.” J. of Hazard. Mater., 244, 773-779.
19. Palma, G., Freer, J., and Baeza, J. (2003). “Removal of metal ions by modified pinus radiata bark and tannins from water solutions.” J. of Water Res., 37, 4974-4980.
20. Özer, D., Dursun, G., and Özer, A. (2007). “Methylene blue adsorption from aqueous solution by dehydrated peanut hull.” J. of Hazard. Mater., 144, 171-179.
21. Weng, C.H., and Pan, Y.F. (2007).“Adsorption of a cationic dye (methylene blue) onto spent activated clay.” J. of Hazard. Mater., 144, 355-362.
22. Yang, S-T., Chen, S., Chang, Y., Cao, A., Liu, Y., and Wang, H. (2011). “Removal of methylene blue from aqueous solution by graphene oxide.” J. of Colloid Interface Sci., 359, 24-29.
23. Bazrafshan, E., and Kord Mostafapour, F. (2012). “Evaluation of color removal of Methylene blue from aqueous solutions using plant stem ash of Persica.” J. of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences,
4, 523-532. (In Persian)
24. Ncibi, M.C., Mahjoub, B., and Seffen, M. (2007). “Kinetic and equilibrium studies of methylene blue biosorption by Posidonia oceanica (L.) fibres.” J. of Hazard. Mater., 139, 280-285.
25. Özacar, M., and Şengil, İ.A. (2006). “A two stage batch adsorber design for methylene blue removal to minimize contact time.” J. of Environmental Management, 80, 372-379.
26. Zendehdel, M., Barati, A., Alikhani, H., and Hekmat, A. (2010). “Removal of methylene blue dye from wastewater by adsorption onto semi-inpenetrating polymer network hydrogels composed of acrylamide and acrylic acid copolymer and polyvinyl alcohol.” Iranian J. of Environmental Health Science and Engineering, 7, 15-23. (In Persian)