1. Ghafouri, V., Malekpour, N., and Mardani, A. (2011). “Geostatistical evaluation of groundwater quality plain Darab in Fars Province.” J. of Soil and Water Conservation, 1(2), 81-94. (In Persian)
2. Gholami, V., Derakhshan, S.H., and Dervari, Z. (2012). “Multiple regression analysis and artificial neural networks (ANN) in In the simulation of groundwater salinity In the coastal of Mazandaran Province. J. of Water Research in Agriculture, 26(3), 355-365.
3. Ghomeshion, M., Malekian, A., Hoseini, Kh., Gharachelo, S., and Khamoushi, M.R.(2012). “A survey on spatial variations of groundwater quality in Semnan/Sorkheh plain using geostatistical techniques.” Iranian J. of Range and Desert Research, 19 (3), 535-545. (In Persian)
4. Mohamadi, S., Salajegheh, A., Mahdavi, M., and Bagheri, R. (2012). “An investigation on spatial and temporal variations of groundwater level in Kerman plain using suitable geostatistical method (During a 10- year period).” Iranian J. of Range and Deset Research, 19 (1), 60-71. (In Persian)
5. Ahmad Dar, I., Sankar, K., Ahmad Dar, M., and Majumder, M. (2012). “Fluorid contamination_ Artificial neural network modeling and inverse distance weighting approach.” J. of Water Sciences, 25 (2), 165-182.
6. Al-Mahallawi, K., Mania, J., Hani, A., and Shahrour, I. (2011). “Using of neural network for the prediction of nitrate growndwater contamination in rural and agricultural areas.” Environ. Earth Sci., 65, 917-928.
7. Banerjee, P., Singh, V.S., Chatttopadhyay, K., Chandra, P.C., and Singh, B. (2011). “Artificial neural network as potential alternative for groundwater salinity forecasting.” J. of Hydrology, 398, 212-220.
8. Farahmand, A. R., Manshouri, M., Liaghat, A., and Sedghi, H. (2010). “Comparison of kriging, ANN and ANFIS model for spatial and temporal distribution modeling of groundwater contaminants.” J. of Food, Agriculture and Environment, 8, 1146-1155.
9. Hwa Cho, K., Sthiannopkao, S., Pachepsky, Y.A., Kim, K.W., and Kin, J.H. (2011). “Prediction of contamination potential of groundwater arsenic in Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand using artificial neural network.” Water Research, 45, 5535-5544.
10. Zare Abyaneh, H., Bayat Varkeshi, M., and Mohammadi, K. (2011). “Assessment of groundwater corrosivity in Hamedan Provice, Iran using an adaptive neuro_ Fuzzy inference system and (ANFIS).” Geosciences Journal, 15 (5), 433-439. (In Persian)
11. Zare Abyaneh, H., Nazemi, A. H., Neyshabori, M. R., Mohammadi, K., and Majzoobi, G. H. (2005). “Chloride estimation in groundwater from conductivity measurment.” Tarim Bilimeri Dergisi, 11 (1), 110-114.
12. Salehnia, N., and Falahi, M.A. (2011). “Evaluating eco-climatic variables on wheat yield using panel data model.” J. of Water and Soil, 24 (2), 375-384.
13. Alijani, F., Karbasi, A., and Mozafari, M. (2011). “Effects of temperature and rainfall on the yield of irrigated wheat in Iran.” Agricultural Economic and Development, 19(76), 143-166.
14. Falahi, M.A., Ansari, H., and Moghaddas, S. (2011). “Evaluating effective factors on household water consumption and forcasting demands: Panel data.” J. of Water and Wastwater, 23-4(84), 78-87. (In Persian)
15. Arbues, F., and Barberan, R. (2004). “Price impact on residential water demand: A dynamic panel data approach.” Water Resources Research, 40 (11), doi. 10.1029/2004 WR00-3092.
16. Izady, A., Davary, K., Alizadeh, A., Ghahraman, B., and Sadeghi, M. (2012). “Application of Panel data modeling to pridict groundwater level in Neishaboor plain, Iran.” Hydrogeology Journal, 20, 435-477.
17. Gujarati, D.(2012). Basic econometrics, University of Tehran Press, Tehran. (In Persian)
18. Aflatooni, A., and Nikbakht, L. (2010). Applied econometric research in accounting, financial management and economic sciences, 1st Ed., Termeh of Publication, Tehran. (In Persian)
19. Ashrafzadeh, H.R., and Mehregan, N. (2010). Panel data econometrics
Ed., Cooperative Research Institute
of Tech. Pub., Tehran university. (In Persian)