1. Xu, X
., Li, H
., Wang, W
., and Gu, J
. (2004). “Degradation of dyes in aqueous solutions by the Fenton process.” J. of Chemosphere
, 57, 595-600.
2. Gupta, V., Ali, I., and Vipin, K. (2007). “Adsorption studies on the removal of Vertigo Blue 49 and Orange DNA13 from aqueous solutions using carbon slurry developed from a waste material.” J. of Coll. Interf. Sci., 315, 87-96.
3. Shi, B., Li, G., Wang D., Feng, C., and Tang, H. (2007). “Removal of direct dyes by coagulation: The performance of preformed polymeric aluminum species.” J. of Hazard Mater., 143, 567-574.
4. Lima, E.C., Royer, B., Vaghetti, J.C.P, Simon, N.M., Cunha, B.M., Pavan, F.A., et al. (2008). “Application of Brazilian pine-fruit shell as a bio sorbent to removal of reactive red 194 textile dye from aqueous solution Kinetics and equilibrium study.” J. of Hazard Mater., 155(3), 536-550.
5. Carneiro, P.A., Umbuzeiro, G.A., Oliveira, D.P., and Zanoni, M.V. (2010). “Assessment of water contamination caused by a mutagenic textile effluent / dye house effluent bearing disperse dyes.” J. of Hazard Mater, 174(1-3), 694-699.
6. Jared, M., and Chen-Lu, Y. (2005). “Electrochemical coagulation for textile effluent decolorization.” J. of Hazard Mater, B127, 40-47.
7. Lee,Y.H., and Pavlostathis, S.G. (2004). “Decolorization and toxicity of reactive anthraquinone textile dyes under methanogenic conditions.” J. of Water Res., 38,1838-1852.
8. Ramalho, P.A. (2005). “Degradation of dyes with microorganisms studies with ascomycete yeasts [dissertation].” University of Minho, Portugal.
9. Jesionowski, T. (2003). “Influence of aminosilane surface modification and dyes adsorption on zeta potential of spherical silica particles formed in emulsion system.” J. of Colloids Surf A, 222, 87-94.
10. Peralta-Zamora, P., Kunz, A., De Moraes S.G., Pelegrini, R., Moleiro, P., and Reyes, J. (1999). “Degradation of reactive dyes I. A comparative study of ozonation, enzymatic and photochemical processes.” J. of Chemosphere, 4, 835-852.
11. Andrade, L.S., Ruotolo, L.A.M., Rocha-Filho, R., Bocchi, N., Biaggio, S.R, Iniesta, J., et al. (2001). “On the performance of Fe and Fe, F doped Ti–Pt/PbO2 electrodes in the electrooxidation of the Blue Reactive 19 dye in simulated textile wastewater.” J. of Chemosphere, 66, 2035-2043.
12. Fu, Y., and Viraraghavan, T. (2001). “Fungal decolorization of dye wastewaters: A review.” J. of Bioresour. Technol., 79, 251-262.
13. Al-Momani, F., Touraud, E., Degorce-Dumas, J.R., Roussy, J., and Thomas, O. (2002). “Biodegradability enhancement of textile dyes and textile wastewater by VUV photolysis.” J. of Photochem Photobiol , 153, 191-197.
14. Naddeo, V., Belgiorno, V., and Napoli, R.M.A. (2007).“Behavior of natural organic mater during ultrasonic irradiation.” J. of Desalination, 210, 175-182.
15. Mason, T., and Lorimer, J.P. (2002). Applied sonochemistry: Uses in chemistry and processing, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Federal Republic of Germany.
16. Patricia, B., Angel, M. J. A., Jose, C., Juan, Z., and Juan, R. (2008). “An overview of the application of Fenton oxidation to industrial wastewaters treatment.” J. of Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 83, 1323-1338.
17. Oturan, M.A., and Brillas, E. (2007). “Electrochemical advanced oxidation processes [EAOPs] for environmental applications.” J. of Portugaliae Electrochimica, Acta, 25,1-18.
18. David, H.B., Stefano, D.C., Anand, G.C., and Giancarlo, C. (2008). “Mineralisation of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid by acoustic or hydrodynamic cavitation in conjunction with the advanced Fenton process.” J. of Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 15, 416-419.
19. Nisharg, G., and Parag, R.G. (2012). “Degradation of dichlorvos containing wastewaters using sonochemical reactors.” J. of Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 19, 1051-1060.
22. Liang, J., Komarov, S., Hayashi, N., and Kasai, E. (2007). “Improvement in sonochemical degradation of 4-chlorophenol by combined use of Fenton-like reagents.” J. of Ultrason Sonochem., 14, 201-207.
23. Zhanmei, Z., and Huaili, Z. (2009). “Optimization for decolorization of azo dye acid green 20 by ultrasound and H2O2 using response surface methodology.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 172,1388-1393.
24. Jiyun, F., Xijun, H., Po, L., Huai, Y.Z., and Gao, Q.L. (2003). “Discoloration and mineralization of Reactive Red HE-3B by heterogeneous photo-Fenton reaction.” J. of Water Research, 37, 3776-3784.
25. Monteagudo, J.M., Duran, A., and San Martín, I. (2014).“Mineralization of wastewater from the pharmaceutical industry containing chloride ions by UV photolysis of H2O2/Fe(II) and ultrasonic irradiation.” J. of Environmental Management, 141, 61-69.
26. Vincent, C., Jon-Paul, B., and Eunsung, K. (2014). “Heterogeneous Fenton degradation of bisphenol a by carbon nanotube-supported Fe3O4.” J. of Separation and Purification Technology, 133, 388-395.
27. Celalettin, O., Muhammed K. O., and Serkan, S. (2011). “The sonochemical decolorisation of textile azo dye CI Reactive Orange.” J. of Color Technol., 127, 268-273.
28. Pang, Y. L., Abdullah, A.Z., and Bhatia, S. (2011). “Review on sonochemical methods in the presence of catalysts and chemical additives for treatment of organic pollutants in wastewater.” J. of Desalination,
29. Celalettin, O., Muhammed K., O., Serkan, S., and Erkan, K. (2011). “Research article color removal from synthetic textile wastewater by Sono-Fenton process.” J. of Clean – Soil, Air, Water, 39 (1), 60-67.
30. Hideyuki, K., Takuya, K., Satoshi, K., Tohru, S., and Kiyohisa, O. (2011). “Degradation of linuron by ultrasound combined with Photo-Fenton treatment.” J. of Chemical Engineering, 166, 468-473.
31.Heng, L., Hui, Z., Xue, W., Liguo, W., and Jie, W. (2014). “Electro-Fenton removal of orange II in a divided cell: Reaction mechanism, degradation pathway and toxicity evolution.” J. of Separation and Purification Technology, 122, 533-540.
32. Lei, Zh., Minghua Zh., Chao, Z., Yonghai J., Zhaoheng B., and Jie, Y.(2013). “Electro-Fenton degradation of p-nitrophenol using the anodized graphite felts.” J. of Chemical Engineering Journal, 223, 185-192.
33. Neppolian, B., Jung, H., Choi, H., Lee, H., and Kang, J.W. (2002). “Sonolytic degradation of methyl tert 1014 butyl ether: The role of coupled Fenton process and persulphate ion.” J. of Water Research, 36, 4699-4708.
34. Susana, S.M., and Edgar, V.U. (2012). “Enhanced sonochemical degradation of azure B dye by the electro Fenton process.” Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 19, 174-178.
35.Xiaoli Zou, Tao Zhou, Juan Mao, Xiaohui Wu. (2014). “Synergistic degradation of antibiotic sulfadiazine in a heterogeneous ultrasound-enhanced F0e/persulfate Fenton-like system.” J. of Chemical Engineering Journal, 257, 36-44.
36.Xinyue, Zh., Yaobin, D., Heqing, T., Xiaoyan, H., Lihua, Zh., and Nan W. (2014). “Degradation of bisphenol a by hydrogen peroxide activated with CuFeO2 microparticles as a heterogeneous Fenton-like catalyst: Efficiency, stability and mechanism.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 236, 251-262.
37. Sun, S.P., Li, C.J., Sun, J.H., Shi, S.H., Fan, M.H., and Zhou, Q. (2009). “Decolorization of an azo dye orange G in aqueous solution by Fenton oxidation process: Effect of system parameters and kinetic study.” J. of Hazard. Mater., 161, 1052-1057.
38. Carmen, S.D.R., Luis M.M, and Rui, A.R.B. (2009). “Optimization of the azo dye Procion Red H-EXL degradation by Fenton’s reagent using experimental design.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 164, 987-994.
39. Jingang, W., Yunleiyu, G., Peiquan, G., Jiemei, Yu., Weilin, G., and Xikui, W. (2014). “Degradation of reactive brilliant red K-2BP in water using a combination of swirling jet-induced cavitation and Fenton process.” J. of Separation and Purification Technology, 130, 1-6.
40. Bai, C., Gong, W., Feng, D., Xian, M., Zhou, Qi, Chen., Ge, Z., and Zhou,Y. (2012). “Natural graphite tailings as heterogeneous Fenton catalyst for the decolorization of rhodamine B.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 197, 306-313.
41. Parag, R. G., Vinayak, S., and Aniruddha, B. P. (2011). “Sonochemical reactors: Important design and scale up considerations with a special emphasis on heterogeneous systems.” J. of Chem Eng, 166, 1066-1082.
42. Qiuqiang, C., Pingxiao, W., Yuanyuan, L., Nengwu, Z., and Zhi, D. (2009).“Heterogeneous Photo-Fenton photodegradation of reactive brilliant orange X-GNover iron-pillared montmorillonite under visible irradiation.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 168, 901-908.
43. Fenglian, F., Qi, W., and Bing, T. ( 2010). “Effective degradation of C.I. Acid Red 73 by advanced Fenton process.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 174, 17-22.
44.Tran, T., Thanh, T., Hui, F., and Qingyun, C. (2013). “Photocatalytic degradation of pentachlorophenol on ZnSe/TiO2 supported by Photo-Fenton system.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 223, 379-387.