1. Saadatpour, M., and Afshar, A. (2013). “Multy objective simulation-optimization approach in pollution spill response management model in reservoirs.” Water Resource Managemnt, 27, 1851-1856.
2. Anderson, M. (1997). Predicted MTBE concentrations in the eastside reservoir, Report to the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California; University of California: Riverside, CA.
3. Mc Card, S.A., and Schladow, S.G. (1998). Health and environmental assessment of MTBE, Report to the Governor and Legislature of the State of California as sponsored by SB 521, University of California and US Toxic Substances Research and Teching Program, Davis, CA, Vol. 1V, Part 5.
4. Stocking, A. J., and Kavanaugh, M. C. (2000). “Modeling volatilization of MTBE from standing surface waters.” J. Environ. Eng., 126 (12), 1131-1136.
5. Heald, P., Schladow, S. G., Reuter, J., and Allen, B. (2005). “Modeling MTBE and BTEX in lakesand reservoirs used for recreational boating.” Environ. Sci. Technol, 39, 1111-1118.
6. Bender, D. A., Asher, W. E., and Zogorski, J. S. (2003). LakeVOC-A deterministic model to estimate volatile organic compound concentrations in reservoirs and lakes, U.S. Geological survey Open-File Report 03-212U, 283 P., USA.
7. Lewis, W.K., and Whitman, W.G. (1924). “Principles of gas adsorption.” Industiral Engineering Chemistry, 16(12), 1215-1220.
8. Shokri, A. (2011). “Multi-objective quantity-quality reservoir operation in sudden pollution.” MSc Thesis, Dept. of Irrigation and Reclamution, University of Tehran, Tehran. Iran. (In Persian)
9. Chung, S. W., and Gu, R. R. (2009). “Prediction of the fate and transport processes of atrazine in a reservoir.” Environmental Management, 44, 46-61.
10. Robbins, G. A., and Gilbert, E. J. (2000). “MTBE: A conservative tracer for estimating biodégradation and hydrodynamic dispersion at underground storage tank sites.” Tracers and Modelling in Hydrogeology Proceedings of the TraM'2000 Conference, IAHS Pub., Belgium, 262, 235-240.
11. Cole, T.M., and Wells, S.A. (2008). User's guide for CE-QUAL-W2: A two-dimensional, laterally averaged, Washington, DC. hydrodynamic and water quality model, Version 3.5. U.S. Army Corps of Eng, Draft File Report, 20314-1000.
12. Heald, P.C., Schladow, S.G., Reuter, J.E., and Allen, B.C. (2000). “Modeling MTBE and BTEX in lakes and reservoirs used for recreational boating.” Environmental Science and Technology, ES035141Q, Supporting Information Appendix 1
13. Chapra, S.D. (1997). Surface water quality modeling, 1th Ed., Mc Graw-Hill, Inc., New York.
14. Socolofsky, S. A., and Jirka, G. H. (2005). Special topics in mixing and transportprocesses in the environment, 5th Ed., Coastal and Ocean Engineering Division, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843-3136.
15. Heald, P.C., Schladow, S.G., Reuter, J.E., and Allen, B.C. (2000b). “Modeling MTBE and BTEX in lakes and reservoirs used for recreational boating.” Environmental Science and Technology ES035141Q, Supporting Information Appendix 2.
16. Hung H. W. (2005). “Remediation of MTBE contaminated groundwater using adsorbent based permeable reactive barriers.” Doctorial Dissertation in National Cheng Kun University, Tainan, Taiwan.
17. Atkins, P.W. (1986). Physical chemistry, W.H. Freeman and Co., New York.
18. Rathbun, R. E. (2000). “Transport, behavior, and fate of volatile organic compounds in streams.” Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, 30, 129-295.
19. Robbins, G.A., Wang, S., and Stuart, J. D. (1993). “Using the static headspace method to determine Henry’s Law constants.” Anal.Chem., 65, 3113-3118.
20. Fischer, A., Muller, M., and Klasmeier, J. (2004). “Determination of henry’s law constant for methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE) at groundwater temperatures.” Chemosphere, 54, 689-694.
21. Staudinger, J., and Roberts, P. V. (2001). “A critical compilation of Henry's law constant temperature dependence relations for organic compound in dilute aqueous solutions.” Chemosphere, 44, 561-576.
22. Kinner, N. E. (2001). Fate, transport and remediation of MTBE, Testimony befor the United States Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, Salem NH.
23. Alikia, H. (2002). “Rever-reservoir water quality simulation model to analyse total maximum daily loads, Karkheh system as case study.” MSc Thesis, Dept. of Civil Engineering, Iran University of Science and Tech., Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
24. Mohamadi, H. (2002). “Two dimentional reservoir eutrophication modeling.” MSc Thesis, Dept. of Civil Engineering, Iran University of Science and Tech., Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)