Zohra, B., Aicha, K., Fatima, S., Nourredine, B., and Zoubir, D. (2008). “Adsorption of direct red 2 on bentonite modified by cetyltrimethylammonium bromide.” J. of Chem. Eng., 136(2-3), 295-305.
Zhu, C., Wang, L., Kong, L., Yang, X., Wang, L., Zheng, S., Chen, F., Maizhi, F., and Zong, H. (2000). “Photocatalytic degradation of azo dyes by supported TiO2+UV in aqueous solution.” J. of Chemosphere, 41, 303-309.
Mohan, S.V., Roa, N.C., Prasad, K.K., and Karthikeyan, J. (2002). “Treatment of simulated reactive yellow 22 (azo) dye effluents using Spirogyra species.” J. of Waste Manage., 22, 575-582.
Meric, S., Selcuk, H., and Belgiorno, V. (2005). “Acute toxicity removal in textile finishing wastewater by Fenton’s oxidation, Ozone and coagulation-flocculation processes.” J. of Water Res., 39, 1147-1153.
Selcuk, H. (2005). “Decolorization and detoxification of textile wastewater by ozonation and coagulation processes.” J. of Dyes Pigm.
, 64( 3), 217-222.
Selcuk, H., Eremektar, G., and Meric, S. (2006). “The effect of pre-ozone oxidation on acute toxicity and inert soluble COD fractions of a textile finishing industry wastewater.” J. of Haz. Mat., 137(1), 254-260.
Abdur Rahman, F.B., Akter, M., and Abedin, M.Z. (2013), “Dyes removal from textile wastewater using orange peels.” Int. J. of Scien. Tech. Res., 2(9), 47-50.
Mahvi, A.H. (2011). Colored wastewater treatment using ansym, Research Project of Presidential Science and Tech., Deputy, Tehran. (In Persian)
Hameed, B.H., Ahmad, A.L., and Latiff, K.N.A. (2007). “Adsorption of basic dye (methylene blue) onto activated carbon prepared form rattan sawdust.” J. of Dyes Pigm, 75(1), 143-149.
10. Kouba, J.F., and Zhuang, P. (1994). “Color removal for textile dyeing wastewater.” J. of Fluid/Particle Sep., 7(3), 87-90.
11. Lu, X., Yang, B., Chen, J., and Sun, R. (2009). “Treatment of wastewater containing azo dye reactive brilliant red X-3B using sequential ozonation and up flow biological aerated filter process.” J. of Haz. Mat., 161, 241-245.
12. Aguedach, A., Brosillon, S., Morvan, J., and Lhadi, E.K. (2005). “Photocatalytic degradation of azo-dyes reactive black 5 and reactive yellow 145 in water over a newly deposited titanium dioxide.” Appl. Catal.,57(1), 55-62.
13. Arslan, I., Balcioglu, I.A., and Bahnemann, D.W. (2000). “Advanced chemical oxidation of reactive dyes in simulated dyehouse effluents by ferrioxalate-Fenton/UV-A and TiO2/UV-A processes.” J. of Dyes Pigm., 47, 207-218.
14. Department of Commerce (2010). Iranian import statistics, A.H.S./ C.E., Tehran. (In Persian)
15. Esther, F., Tibor, C., and Gyula, O. (2004). “Removal of synthetic dyes from wastewaters”, J. of Env. Inter., 30, 953-971.
16. Aksu, S.K., and Gucer, S. (2010). “Investigations on solar degradation of acid orange 7 (C.I. 15510) in textile wastewater with micro-and nanosized titanium dioxide.” Turkish J. of Eng. Env. Sci., 34, 275-279.
17. Peng, Y., Fu, D., Liu, R., Zhang, F., and Liang, X. (2008). “NaNO2/FeCl3 catalyzed wet oxidation of the azo dye Acid Orange 7.” J. of Chemosphere, 71, 990-997.
18. Zhao, H.Z., Sun, Y., Xu, L.N., and Ni, J.R. (2010). “Removal of Acid Orange 7 in simulated wastewater using a three-dimensional electrode reactor: Removal mechanisms and dye degradation pathway.”
J. of Chemosphere, 78, 46-51.
19. Behnajady, M.A., Modirshahla, N., Shokri, M., and Vahid, B. (2009). “Design equation with mathematical kinetic modeling for photooxidative degradation of C.I. Acid Orange 7 in an annular continuous-flow photoreactor.” J. of Haz. Mat., 165, 168-173.
20. Zhu, X., Zhang, J., and Chen, F. (2010). “Hydrothermal synthesis of nanostructures Bi12TiO20 and their photocatalytic activity on acid orange 7 under visible light.” J. of Chemosphere, 78, 1350-1355.
21. Wu, Y., Zhang, J., Xiao, L., and Chen, F. (2010). “Properties of carbon and iron modified TiO2 photocatalyst synthesized at low temperature and photo degradation of acid orange 7 under visible light.”
J. of Appl. Surf. Sci., 256, 4260-4268.
22. Liang, X., Zhong, Y., Zhu, S., Zhu, J., Yuan, P., He, H., and Zhang, J. (2010). “The decolorization of Acid Orange II in non-homogeneous Fenton reaction catalyzed by natural vanadium-titanium magnetite.” J. of Haz. Mat., 181, 112-120.
23. Glaze, W.H. (1986). “Reaction products of ozone: a review.” Environmental Health Perspectives, 69,
24. Turhan, K., and Turgut, Z. (2009). “Decolorization of direct dye in textile wastewater by ozonization in a semi-batch bubble column reactor.” J. of Desalination, 242, 256-263.
25. Barka, N., Assabbane, A., Nounah, and A., Aˆıt Ichou Y. (2008). “Photocatalytic degradation of indigo carmine in aqueous solution by TiO2-coated non-woven fibres.” J. of Haz. Mat., 152, 1054-1059.
26. Elovitz, M.S., and Von Gunten, U. (1999). “Hydroxyl radical/ozone ratios during ozonation processes.”
J. of Ozone Sci. Eng., 21(3), 239-260.
27. Chu, L.B., Xing, X.H., Yu, A.F., Sun, X.L., and Jurcik, B. (2008). “Enhanced treatment of practical textile wastewater by microbubble ozonation.” J. of Process Saf. Environ., 86, 389-393.
28. Chen, T.Y., Kao, C.M., Hong, A., Lin, C.E., and Liang, S.H. (2009). “Application of ozone on the decolorization of reactive dyes-Orange 13 and Blue 19.” J. of Desalination, 249, 1238-1242.
30. Zhang, H., Fu, H., and Zhang, D. (2009). “Degradation of C.I. Acid Orange 7 by ultrasound enhanced heterogeneous Fenton-like process.” J. of Haz. Mat.,172, 654-660.
31. APHA. (2005). Standard method for the examination water and wastewater, AWWA and WPCF, American Public Health Association, Washington D.C.
32. Somensi, C.A., Simionatto, E.L., Bertoli, S.L., Wisniewski, Jr.A., and Radetski, C.M. (2010). “Use of ozone in a pilot-scale plant for textile wastewater pre-treatment: Physico-chemical efficiency, degradation by-products identification and environmental toxicity of treated wastewater.” J. of Haz. Mat., 175, 235-240.
33. Atchariyawut, S., Phattaranawik, J., Leiknes, T., and Jiraratananon, R. (2009). “Application of ozonation membrane contacting system for dye wastewater treatment.” J. of Sep. Purif. Technol., 66, 153-158.
34. Lackey, L.W., Mines Jr., R.O., and McCreanor, P.T. (2006). “Ozonation of acid yellow 17 dye in a semi-batch bubble column.” J. of Haz. Mat.,138(2), 357-362.
35. Chang, I.S., Lee, S.S., and Choe, E.K. (2009). “Digital textile printing (DTP) wastewater using ozone and membrane filtration.” J. of Desalination, 235, 110-121.
36. Lin, S.H., and Wang, C.H. (2003). “Industrial wastewater treatment in a new gas-induced ozone reactor.”
J. of Haz. Mat.,98(2), 295-309.
37. Delnavaz, M. (2011). “Treatment of wastewater containing phenol using photocatalytic activity with TiO2 nanoparticles cover on concrete surface.” PhD Thesis, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran. (In Persian)