Crittenden, J., Rhodes, R., Hand, D., and Tchobanoglous, G., (2005). Water treatment: Principles and design, John Wiley, USA.
Mileta, P. (2006). NOM and Arsenic removal from natural water by enhanced coagulation,
Christine, A., Murray, C.A., and Parson, S.A. (2006). “Preliminary laboratory investigation of disinfection by-product precursor removal using an advanced oxidation process.” J. of Water and Environmental, 20(3), 123-129.
USEPA. (1999). Enhanced coagulation and enhanced precipitative softening guidance manual, EPA 815-R99-012, Office of Water, Washington DC.
USEPA. (2006). Initial distribution system evaluation guidance manual for the final stage disinfectants and disinfection by products rule, EPA-Office of Water, Washington, D.C.
Khorsandi, H., Bina, B., and Amin, M.M. (2009). “Removal of Humic substances from water by advanced oxidation process using UV/TiO2 photo catalytic technology.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 68, 25-32.
Daneshvar, N., Khataee, A., Rasoulifard, M.H., and Seyed Dorraji, M.S. (2007). “Removal of organic dyes from industrial wastewaters using UV/H2O2, UV/H2O2/Fe (II), UV/H2O2/Fe (III) processes.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 61, 34-42. (In Persian)
Matilainenm, A., and Sillanpaa, M. (2010). “Removal of natural organic matter from drinking water by advanced oxidation processes.” J. of Chemosphere, 80(4), 351-365.
Daneshvar, N. (2009). Chemical treatment of industrial water and wastewater, Amid Pub., Tehran. (In Persian)
10. Qin, J.J., Oo., M.H., Kekre, K.A., Knops, F., and Miller, P. (2006). “Impact of coagulation pH on enhanced removal of natural organic matter in treatment of reservoir water.” J. of Separation Purification Tech., 49(3), 295-298.
11. Biglari, H., Joneidi Jafarai, A., Kord Mostafapour, F., and Bazrafshan, E. (2012). “Removal of dissolved organic carbon from aqueous solution by Fenton oxidation process.” Scientific J. of Birjand University of Medical Sciences, 19(1), 70-80. (In Persian)
12. Mousavi, A., Mahvi, A.H., Mesdaghinia, A., Nasseri, S., and Honari, H.R. (2010). “Fenton oxidation efficiency in removal of detergents from water.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 72, 16-23. (In Persian)
13. Wu, Y., Zhou, Sh., Ye, X., Zhao, R., and Chen, D. (2011). “Oxidation and coagulation removal of humic acid using Fenton process.” J. of Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 379, 151-156.
14. Biglari, H., Kord Mostafapour, F., Joneidi Jafarai, A., and Bazrafshan, A. (2013). “Removal of Humic asid from aqueous solution using fenton oxidation.” J. of Khorasan Shomali University of Medical Sciences, 5(1), 37-45. (In Persian)
16. Ho, K.J., Liu, T.K., Huang, T.S., and Lu, F.J. (2003). “Humic acid mediates iron release from ferritin and promotes lipid peroxidation in vitro: a possible mechanism for Humic acid-induced cytotoxicity.” J. of Arch. Toxicol., 77, 100-109.
17. Neyens, E., and Baeyens. J. (2003). “A review of classic Fenton’s peroxidation as an advanced oxidation technique.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 98(1/3), 33-50.
18. Larson, T.E., and Buswell, A.M. (1942). “Calcium carbonate saturation index and Alkalinity interpretations.” J. of American Water Works Association, 13(11), 1667-1684.
19. Al-Ananzeh, N.M. (2004). “Oxidation processes: Experimental study and theoretical investigations.” Doctorial Disertation,Worcester Polytechnic Institute, MA, USA.
20. Kang, Y.W., and Hwang, K.Y. (2000). “Effects of reaction conditions on the oxidation efficiency in the Fenton process.” J. of Water Res., 34(10), 2786-2790.