Duta, A., and Andronic, L. (2008). “The influence of TiO2 powder and film on the photo-degradation of methyl orange.” J. of Materials Chemistry and Physics, 112, 1078-1082.
Juang, R., Lin, S., and Hsueh, P. (2010). “Removal of binary azo dyes from water by UV-irradiated degradation in TiO2 suspensions.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 182, 820-826.
Moon, J., Yun, C., and Chung, K. (2003). “Photocatalytic activation of TiO2 under visible light using Acid Red 44.” J. of Catalysis Today, 87, 77-86.
Shu, H., and Chang, M. (2005). “Decolorization effects of six azo dyes by O3, UV/O3 and UV/H2O2 processes.” J. of Dyes and Pigments, 65, 25-31.
Behnajady, M., Modirshahla, N., and Fathi, H. (2006). “Kinetics of decolorization of an azo dye in UV alone and UV/H2O2 processes.” J. of Hazardous Material, 136(3), 816-821.
Ghodbane, H., and Hamdaoui, O. (2010). “Decolorization of antraquinonic dye, C.I. Acid Blue 25, in aqueous solution by direct UV irradiation, UV/H2O2 and UV/Fe (II) processes.” J. of Chemical Engineering, 160, 226-231.
Shekoohian, M., and Danesh, Sh. (2010). “Use of ozone/UV photo-oxidation technique for the treatment of industrial wastewater.” National Conference of Energy and Environment, Kerman, Iran. (In Persian)
Tehrani-Bagha, A., and Amini, F. (2010). “Decolorization of a reactive dye by UV-enhanced ozonation”
J. of Prog. Color Colorants Coat, 3, 1-8. (In Persian)
Khan, H., Ahmad, N., Yasar, A., and Shahid, R. (2010). “Advanced oxidative decolorization of Red Cl-5B: Effects of dye concentration, process optimization and reaction kinetics.” Polish J. of Environ. Stud., 19(1), 83-92.
10. <http://mimt.gov.ir>. (Aug. 2013)
11. Rasoulifard, H., Doust Mohamdi, S., Heidary, A., and Farhangina, E. (2011). “Degradation of Acid Red 14 by silver ion-catalyzed peroxy-disulfate oxidation in an aqueous solution.” Turkish J. of Eng. Env. Sci., 35,
12. Delnavaz, M. (2011). “Photo catalysis of wastewater containing phenol mediated by Nano TiO2 fixed to concrete surface.” Ph.D. Thesis of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran. (In Persian)
13. Tizaoui, C., Bouselmi, L., Mansouri, L., and Ghrabi, A. (2007). “Landfill leachate treatment with ozone and ozone/hydrogen peroxide systems.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 140, 316-324.
14. Gao, M., Zeng, Z., Sun, B., Zou, H., Chen, J., and Shao, L. (2012). “Ozonation of azo dye Acid Red 14 in a micro-porous tube-in-tube micro channel reactor: Decolorization and mechanism.” J. of Chemosphere,
15. Yu, C., Wu, C., Ho, T.J., of and Hong, P. (2010). “Decolorization of C.I. Reactive Black 5 in UV/TiO2, UV/oxidant and UV/TiO2/oxidant systems: A comparative study.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 158, 578-583.
16. Aleboyeh , A., Olya, M., and Aleboyeh, H. (2008). “Electrical energy determination for an azo dye decolorization and mineralization by UV/H2O2 advanced oxidation process.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 137, 518-524.
17. Pillai, K., Kwon, T., and Moon, I. (2009). “Degradation of wastewater from terephthalic acid manufacturing process by ozonation catalyzed with Fe2+, H2O2 and UV light: Direct versus indirect ozonation reactions.” J. of Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 91, 319-328.
18. Kurniawan, T., Lo, W., and Chan, G. (2006). “Radicals-catalyzed oxidation reactions for degradation of recalcitrant compounds from landfill leachate.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 125, 35-57.
19. Liu , C., Hsieh, Y., Lai, P., Li, C., and Kao C. (2006). “Photo-degradation treatment of azo dye wastewater by UV/TiO2 process.” J. of Dyes and Pigments, 68 ,191-195.
20. Shu, H., and Hsieh, W. (2006). “Treatment of dye manufacturing plant effluent using an annular UV/H2O2 reactor with multi-UV lamps.” J. of Separation and Purification Technology, 51, 379-386.
21. Elmorsi, T., Riyad, Y., Mohamed, Z., and Abd El Bary, H. (2010) “Decolorization of mordant Red 73 azo dye in water using H2O2/UV and photo-fenton treatment.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 174, 352-358.
22. Guyer, G., and Ince, N. (2004). “Individual and combined effects of ultrasound, ozone and UV irradiation: A case study with textile dyes.” J. of Ultrasonics, 42, 603-609.
23. Bansal, P., Singh, D., and Sud, D. (2010). “Photo catalytic degradation of azo dye in aqueous TiO2 suspension: Reaction pathway and identification of intermediates products by LC/MS.” J. of Separation and Purification Technology, 72, 357-365.
24. Chang, M., Chung, C., Chern, J., and Chen, T. (2010). “Dye decomposition kinetics by UV/H2O2: Initial rate analysis by effective kinetic modeling methodology.” J. of Chemical Engineering Science, 65, 135-140.
25. Turhan, K., and Turgut, Z. (2009). “De-colorization of direct dye in textile wastewater by ozonation in a semi-batch bubble column reactor.” J. of Desalination, 242, 256-263.
26. Song, S., Xu, X., Xu, L., He, Z., Ying, H., Chen, J., and Yan, B. (2008). “Mineralization of C.I. Reactive Yellow 145 in aqueous solution by ultraviolet- enhanced ozonation.” J. of Ind. Eng. Chem. Res, 47, 1386-1391.