1. Zhou, L., Wang, Y., Liu, Z., and Huang, Q. (2009). “Characteristics of equilibrium, kinetics studies for adsorption of Hg (II), Cu (II), and Ni (II) ions by thiourea-modified magnetic chitosan microspheres.”J. of Hazardous Materials, 161(2-3), 995-1002.
2. Amini, M., Younesi, H., Bahramifar, N., Lorestani, A.A.Z., Ghorbani, F., Daneshi, A., and Sharifzadeh, M. (2008). “Application of response surface methodology for optimization of lead biosorption in an aqueous solution by Aspergillus niger.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 154(1-3), 694-702.
3. Ray, L., Paul, S., Bera, D., and Chattopadhyay, P. (2005). “Bioaccumulation of Pb(II) from aqueous solutions by Bacillus Cereus M116.” J. of Hazardous Materials, (5), 1-21.
4. Rahmani, A., Zavvar Mousavi. H., and Fazli, M. (2010). “Effect of nanostructure alumina on adsorption of heavy metals.” J. of Desalination, 253(1-3), 94-100.
5. Kumar, U. ( 2006). “Agricultural products and by-products as a low cost adsorbent for heavy metal removal from water and wastewater.” J. of A Review. Scientific Research and Essay, 1(2), 33-37.
6. Han, R.P., Wang, Y., Zou, W.H., Wang, Y.F., and Shi, J. (2007). “Comparison of linear and nonlinear analysis in estimating the Thomas model parameters for methylene blue adsorption onto natural zeolite in fixed-bed column.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 145, 331-335.
7. Shyam, R., Puri, J.K., Kaur, H., Amutha, R., and Kapila, A. (2013). “Single and binary adsorption of heavy metals on ﬂy ash samples from aqueous solution.” J. of Molecular Liquids, 178, 31-36.
8. Depci, T., Kul, A.R., and Onal, U. (2012). “Competitive adsorption of lead and zinc from aqueous solution on activated carbon prepared from Van apple pulp: Study in single- and multi-solute systems.” Chem. Eng. Journal, 200/202, 224-236.
9. Futalan, C.M., Kan, C.C., Dalida, M.L., Hsien, K.J., Pascua, C., and Wan, M.V. (2011). “Comparative and competitive adsorption of copper, lead, and nickel using chitosan immobilized on bentonite.” J. of Carbohydrate Polymers, 83, 528-536.
10. Bestani, B., Benderdouche, N., Benstaali, B., Belhakem, M., and Addou, A. (2008). “Methylene blue and iodine adsorption onto an activated desert plan.” J. of Bioresource Technology, 99, 8441-8444.
11. Afkhami, A., Saber-Tehrani, M., and Bagheri, H. (2010). “Simultaneous removal of heavy-metal ions in wastewater samples usingnano-alumina modified with 2,4-dinitrophenylhydrazine.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 181, 836-834.
12. Escudero, C., Poch, J., and Villaescusa, I. (2013). “Modelling of breakthrough curves of single and binary mixtures of Cu(II), Cd(II), Ni(II) and Pb(II) sorption onto grape stalks waste.” Chem. Eng. Journal, 217, 129-138.
13. Li, L., Liu, F., Jing, X., Ling, P., and Li, A. (2011). “Displacement mechanism of binary competitive adsorption for aqueous divalent metal ions onto a novel IDA-chelating resin: Isotherm and kinetic modeling.” J. of Water Research, 45, 1177-1188.
14. Papageorgiou, S.K., Katsaros, F.K., Kouvelos, E.P., and Kanellopoulos, N.K. (2009). “Prediction of binary adsorption isotherms of Cu2+, Cd2+ and Pb2+ on calcium alginate beads from single adsorption data.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 162, 1347-1354.
15. Najaﬁ, M., Youseﬁ, Y., and Rafati, A.A. (2012). “Synthesis, characterization and adsorption studies of several heavy metal ions on amino-functionalized silica nano hollow sphere and silica gel.” J. of Separation and Puriﬁcation Technology, 85, 193-205.
16. Xin, X., Wei, Q., Yang, J., Yan, L., Feng, R., Chen, G., Du, B., and Li, H. (2012). “Highly efﬁcient removal of heavy metal ions by amine-functionalized mesoporous Fe3O4 nanoparticles.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 184, 132-140.
17. Pang, Y., Zeng, G., Tang, L., Zhang, Y., Liu, Y., Lei, X., Li, Z., Zhang, J., and Xie, G. (2011). “Highly PEI-grafted magnetic porous powder for highly effective adsorption of heavy metal ions.” J. of Desalination, 281, 278-284.
18. Dos Santos, A., and Masini, J. (2007). “Evaluating the removal of Cd (II), Pb (II) and Cu (II) from a wastewater sample of a coating industry by adsorption onto vermiculite.” J. of Applied Clay Science, 37(1/2), 167-174.
19. Gupta, V., Jain, C., Ali, I., Sharma, M., and Saini, V. (2003). “Removal of cadmium and nickel from wastewater using bagasse fly ash a sugar industry waste.” J. of Water Research, 37, 4038-4044.
20. Shih, H., and Dong, H. (2009). “Rapid removal of heavy metal cations and anions from aqueous solutions by anamino-functionalized magnetic nano-adsorbent.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 163, 174-179.
21. Liu, Z.R., Zhou, L.M., Wei, P., Zeng, K., Wen, C.X., and Lan, H.H. (2008). “Competitive adsorption of heavy metal ions on peat.” J. ofChina University of Mining and Technology, 18, 255-260.
22. Mohan, D., and Chander, S. (2006). “Single, binary, and multicomponent sorption of iron and manganese on lignite.” J. of Colloid and Interface Science, 299, 76-87.
23. Mahamadi, C., and Nharingo, T. (2010). “Competitive adsorption of Pb2+,Cd2+ and Zn2+ ions onto Eichhornia crassipes in binary and ternary systems.” J. of Bioresource Technology, 101, 859-864.
24. Srivastava, P., Singh, B., and Angove, M. (2005). “Competitive adsorption behavior of heavy metals on kaolinite.” J. of Colloid and Interface Science, 290, 28-38.
25. Wang, S., Terdkiatburana, T., and Tad, M.O. (2008). “Adsorption of Cu(II), Pb(II) and humic acid on natural zeolite tuff in single and binary systems.” J. of Separation and Puriﬁcation Technology, 62, 64-70.