- Trivedi, R.K. (1989). Pollution management in industries, Environmental Pub., Karad.
- Ahalya, N., Ramachandra, T., and Kanamadi, R.D. (2003). “Biosorption of heavy metal.” J. of Chemistry and Environment, 7(4), 71-79.
- Maier, R.M., Papper L.L., and Gebra, C.P. (2000). Environmental microbiology, Academic Press, 17,
- 4- Nasr Azani, A., Tahmores pour, A., and Hodaji, M. (2010). “Determination of tolerance threshold of bacteria to lead, zinc and cadmium inthree types of industrial wastewater.” J. of Ecol., 56, 75-86.
- Hurst, R.W. ( 1923-1990). “Lead isotopes as age sensitive, genetic markers in hydrocarbons: 3. leaded gasoline.” Ph.D. Thesis, Dept. of Geological Sciences California State University, Los Angeles.
- Amouzegar, M.A., and Ghazanfari, N. (2009). “Survey of biosorption of lead and cadmium by moderate halophilic bacterium Halomonas eutihalinastrain D.” J. of Environmental Sciences and Technology, 11(4),
- Hilburn, M. (1979). “Environmental leads in perspective.” Chemistry Society Review, 8, 63-84.
- El Bestawy, E., Abu Rass, M., and Abdel-Kawi, M.A. (2013). “Removal of Lead and Oil Hydrocarbon from Oil Refining-Contaminated Wastewater Using Pseudomonas spp.” J. of Natural Sciences Research, 3(11), 112-124.
- Chojnacka, K., Chojnacki, A., and Gorecka, H. (2005). “Biosorption of Cr2+, Cr3+ and Cu2+ ions by blue green algae Spirulina sp: kinetics equilibrium and the mechanism of the process.” J. of Chemosphere, 59, 75-84.
10. Huang, Q., Chen, W., and Theng, B.K.G. (2008). “Role of bacteria and bacteria-soil composites in metal biosorption and remediating toxic metal-contaminated soil systems.” In: Soil mineral microbe-organic interaction, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Pub., Berlin.
11. Abyar, H., Safahieh, A., Zolgharnian, H., and Zamani, A. (2012). “Survey of cadmium ions biosorption by Achromobacter piechaudii isolated from Persian Gulf sediments.” J. of Oceanography, 10, 19-25.
12. Perez, R.M., Albus, A., Gomez, J.M., and Cantero, D. (2007). “Biosorption of heavy metals by Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolated from petroleum contaminated site.” J. of Advanced Materials Research, 20, 615-618.
13. Edward raja, C., Anbazhagan, A., and Sadasivam selvam, G. (2006). “Isolation and characterization of a metal resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa strain.” World J. of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 22, 577-585.
14. Volesky, B., and Holan, Z.R. (1995). “Biosorption of heavy metals.” J. of Biotechnology Progress,
15. Zolfaghari, M., Soleymani, D.M., Masodikhah, M., Motlagh, M., and Heydarpoor, A. (2012). “Prevalence and antimicrobial resistance of chromium-bearing microorganisms in industrial wastewaters of Qom.” Medical Sciences of Qom University, 6, 15-23. (In Persian)
16. Morello, J.A., Granato, P.A., and Mizer, H.E. (2002). Laboratory manual and workbook in microbiology,
7th Ed., McGraw Hill, N.Y.
17. Barati, B. (2005). Microbiology laboratory, Tehran University, Tehran. (In Persian)
18. Mohamadi, M. (2001). Notes on microbiology laboratory, Tehran University, Tehran. (In Persian)
19. Johncy Rani, M., Hemambika, B., Hemapriya, J., and Rajesh Kannan, V. (2010). “Comparative assessment of heavy metal removal by immobilized and dead bacterial cells: A biosorption approach.” African J. of Environmental Science and Technology, 4(2), 77-83.
20. Khorasani, H. (2013). “Biosorption of chromium and lead by Pseudomonas spp related to Khuzestan oil contaminated soils.” M.Sc. Thesis, I.A.U., Tonekabon Branch. (In Persian)
21. Fotoohi, S.H. (2011). “Evaluation of cadmium removal from waste of Angouran's lead and zinc by native isolated bacterial strains.” M.Sc. Thesis, I.A.U., Tonekabon Branch. (In Persian)
22. Leung, W.C., Wong, M-F., Chua, H., Lo, W., Yu, P.H.F., and Leung, C.K. (2000). “Removal and recovery of heavy metals by bacteria isolated from activated sludge treating industrial effluents and municipal wastewater.” J. of Water Science and Technology, 41(12), 233-240.
23. El Bestawy, E., Abu Rass, M., and Abdel-Kawi, M.A. (2013). “Removal of lead and oil hydrocarbon from oil refining-contaminated wastewater using Pseudomonas spp.” J. of Natural Sciences Research, 3(11),
24. Kumar, A., Singh, B., and Datt, V. (2010). “Biosorption of heavy metals by four acclimated microbial species, Bacillus spp., Pseudomonas spp., Staphylococcus spp. and Aspergillus niger.” J. of Biol. Environ. Sci., 4(12), 97-108.
25. Durga Devi, B., Thatheyus, A.J., and Ramya, D. (2012). “Bioremeoval of hexavalent chromium, using Pseudomonas Fluorescens.” J. of Microbiol. Biotech. Res., 2(5), 727-735.
26. Srivastava, J., Chandra, H., Tripathi, K., Naraian, R., and Sahu, R.K. (2008). “Removal of chromium (VI) through biosorption by the Pseudomonas spp. isolated from tannery effluent.” J. of Basic Microbiol.,
27. Sadeeshkumar, R., Saranraj, P., and Annadurai, D. (2012). ”Bioadsorption of the toxic heavy metal chromium by using Pseudomonas putida.” Int. J. of Res. in Pure and Applied Microbiol., 2(4), 32-36.
28. Xiao-xi, Z., Jian-xin, T., Xue-duan, L., and Pei, J. (2009). “Isolation, identification and characterization of cadmium-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa strain E1.” J. of Central South University, 16, 416-426.
29. Heshmatipour, Z. (2008). Practical Microbiology, Ketab Mir Pub., Tehran. (In Persian)