Ghaderi, K., Islami, H., and Mousavi, S.J. (2006). “Optimal combining exploitation of surface and groundwater resources of Tehran-Shahriyar plain.” 2nd Water Resources Conference, Tehran. (In Persian)
Daeemi, A. (2013). <http://hamshahrionline.ir/details/214182>. (May 2013).
Zargarpour, R., and Nourzad, A. (2010). “A conceptual model of integrated water resources management for national water security.” Iran J. of Water Resources Research, 5(3), 1-13. (In Persian)
Sterman, J.D. (2000). Business dynamics, system thinking and modeling for a complex world, Irwin:
McGraw-Hill, New York.
Larijani, K.M. (2005). “Iran’s water crisis; inducers, challenges and Counter-Measures.” ERSA 45th Congress of the European Regional Science Association,Tehran, (In Persian)
Nozari Pour, A. (2013). “Tehran province water and wastewater.” <http://www.tpww.co.ir/fa /news/ 19298>. (Oct. 2013)
Golmehr, E. (2012). “Investigation of water supply systems in semi-arid regions of Iran: A case study of western part of Tehran province.” Int. J. of Environmental Sciences, 2(3), 1435-1448.
Atlas of Tehran Metropolis. (2006). “water resources.” <http://atlas.tehran.ir/Default. aspx?tabid=174>.
Mozafari, G. A. (2011). “Water crisis in Tehran metropolis-challenges and solutions.” First Conf. of Sustainable Urban Development, Center of Excellence of Sustainable Urbon Development, Tehran.
10. Fartokzadeh, H.R., and Rajabi Nahoji, M. (2009). “Dynamic modeling of entrepreneurship opportunity “Urban physical distribution underlying metropolises traffic.” J. of Entrepreneurship Development, 2(6),
97-124. (In Persian)
11. Water Economic Office. (2003). Rules and regulation of water tariffs, Iran Water Resources Management Company, Report code: A-83-03-112. (In Persian)
12. Jalil Piran, H. (2012). “The role of water pricing on water resources balancing in agriculture.” Monthly J. of Economic Issues and Policies, 2, 119-128. (In Persian)
13. Bostani, A., and Ansari, H. (2011). “Studying consumable approach in urban water demand management.”
J. of Agricultural Engineering and Natural Resources, 33, 48-22. (In Persian)
14. Berrittella, M., Rehanz, K., Roson, R., and Tol, R.S.J. (2008). “The Economic Impact of water taxes: A Computable general equilibrium analysis with an international data set.” Working Papers ,Department of Economics Ca’ Foscari University of Venice.
15. Qin, C., Yangwen, J., Su, Z., Bressers, H.T.A., and Wang, H. (2012). “The economic impact of water tax charges in China: a static computable general equilibrium analysis.” J. of Water International, 37, 279-292.
16. Prime Minister’s Science, Engineering and Innovation Council. (2003). “Recycling water for our Cities.” <http://www.innovation.gov.au/Science/PMSEIC/Documents/RecyclingWaterForOurCities.pdf>. (May 2013)
17. Javadian Zadeh, M.M. (2010). “Everything about cloud seeding.” <http://www.jahannews.com /vdcaiwn6y49nm01.k5k4.html.> (May 2013)
18. Erteghayi, Kh. (2013). Clouds’ fertilization in Tehran is necessary, Tehran Capital, Tehran. (In Persian)
19. Fahmi, H. (2014). “Why water fertilization is not effective for Tehran climate pollution.” <http://www.parsnews.com/fa/tiny/news-110615/?redcode=Z2hhdHJlaC5jb20%3D> (May 2013)
20. Abdolghafoorian, A., Tajrishy, M., and Abrishamchi A. (2011). “Urban water management considering reclaimed wastewater and runoff as a new water resource for city of Tehran, Iran.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 84, 29-42. (In Persian)
21. Xiang, N., Sha, J., Yan, J., and Xu, F. (2014). “Dynamic modeling and simulation of water environment management with a focus on water recycling.” J. of Water, 6, 17-31.
22. Mehrab, M., and Mir Shojaee, S.M. (2007). “Water refinement by nano technology.” J. of Exploration and Production Oil and Gas, 47, 40-44. (In Persian)
23. Jafari Tehrani, A. (2010). “Nano technology and some of its applications in water industry.” <http://www.biotech.blogsky.com> (Feb. 24, 2011)
24. Paymozd, S., Morid, S., and Moghadasi, M. (2010). “Nonlinear planning and systems dynamic in agricultural water allocation (case study: The basin of Zayanderood).” J. of Irrigation and Drainage, 1(4),
42-55. (In Persian)