1- Mahdavi, M. (2006). Appleid hydrology, 4th Ed., Vol., Tehran University, Tehran. (In Persian)
2- Mahdavi, M. (2006). Appleid hydrology, 4 th Ed., Vol 1., Tehran University, Tehran. (In Persian)
3-Rezaei, A., Mahdavi, M., Louks, K., and Mahdavian, M.H. (2008). “Modeling regional peak discharge of Sefidrud sub watersheds using artificial neural networks.” J. Sciences and Techniques of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 11(1-A),1-15.
4- Ebrahimi, R., Zahraei, B., and Naseri, M. (2012). “Mid-term prediction of meteorological drought using fuzzy inference systems.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 78,112-125. (In Persian)
5. Silveria, L., Charbonnier, F., and Genta, J.L. (2000). “The antecedent soil moisture condition of the curve number procedure.” J. Hydrological Sciences, 45(1),1-10.
7. Corani, G., and Guariso,G. (2005). “Coupling fuzzy modelling and neural networks for river flood prediction.” <http://www.elet.polimi.it/upload/corani/neuro-fuzz,1-24.> (May 2012)
8. Barreto, N., Aurélio, A., Souza, F., and Carlos, R. (2007). “Application of fuzzy logic to the evaluation of runoff in a tropical watershed.” J. Environmental Modeling and Software, 23(2), 244-253.
9. Talei, A., and Chua, L. H.C. (2012). “Influence of lag time on event-based rainfall–runoff modeling using the data driven approach.” J. Hydrology, 438-439, 223-233.
10. Office of Research and Technical Services .(2003). Amirkabir dam watershed management plan, Ministry of Agriculture, 1-80.
11. Green Watershed Company.(2003). Combining the Sierra watershed report, Ministry of Agriculture,7-10.
12. Sahu, R.K., Mishra, S.K., and Eldho, T.I.(2013). “Mproved storm duration and antecedent moisture condition coupled SCS-CN concept-based model.” J. Hydrol. Eng., 17(11),1173-1179.
13. Geetha, K., Mishra, S., Eldho, T., Rastogi, A., and Pandey, R. (2007). “Modifications to SCS-CN method for long-term hydrologic simulation.” J. Irrig. Drain Eng., 133(5), 475-486.
14. El-Hames, A.S.(2012). “An empirical method for peak discharge prediction in ungauged arid and semi-arid region catchments based on morphological parameters and SCS curve number.” J. of Hydrology, 456-457,
16. Sabahattin, I
, L. J., Schoonover
, J.E., Srivastava
, P., and Lockaby
,G. (2012). “Modeling effects of changing land use/cover on daily streamflow: An artificial neural network and curve number based hybrid approach.” J. of Hydrology
, (In Press).
17. Khuzestan Water and Power Agency.(2007). “Prediction of reservoir water level entrance dose rate using fuzzy systems and neural networks.” Khuzestan Water and Power Agency, 86, 64-65, (In Persian)
18. Kia, M. (2010). Fuzzy logic in matlab, Green Kian Computer , 202, 1-181.
19. Akbarzadeh, A., Nouri, R., Farrokhnia, A., Khakpour, A., and Sabahi, M.S. (2011). “Accuracy and uncertainty analysis of intelligent techniques for predicting the longitudinal dispersion coefficient in rivers.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 75, 99-107. (In Persian)
20. Bezdek, J. (1981). Pattern recognition with fuzzy objective function algorithms, Plenum Press, New York.
21. Karamouz, M., and Zahraie, B. (2004) “Seasonal streamflow forecasting using snow budget and ENSO climate signals: Application to salt river basin in Arizona.” J. of Hydrologic Engineering, 9(6), 1312-1325.
22. Natural Resources Conservation Service. (2007). Hydrologic soil groups, National Engineering Handbook, NRCS,1-14.
23. Nourani,V., and Salehi, K. (2008). “Modeling of rainfall - runoff using adaptive fuzzy neural network and comparison with neural network and fuzzy logic.” 4th Proceeding, Civil Eng. Conference, Tehran University, Tehran, 1-8. (In Persian)