1. Araghinejad, S., and Burn, D.H. (2005). “Probabilistic forecasting of hydrological events using gestatistical analysis.” Hydrol. Sci. J., 50(5), 838-856.
2. Ghosh, S., and Mujumdar, P.P. (2008). “Statistical downscaling of GCM simulations to streamflow using relevance vector machine.” Adv. Water Resour., 31, 132-146.
3. Najafi, M., Moradkhani, H., and Wherry, S. (2011). “Statistical downscaling of precipitation using machine learning with optimal predictor selection.” J. Hydrol. Eng., 16(8), 650-664.
4. Nagesh Kumar, D., Janga Reddy, M., and Maity, R. (2007). “Regional rainfall forecasting using large scale climate teleconnections and artificial intelligence techniques.” J. Intell. Syst., 16(4), 307-322.
5. Omogbai, B.E. (2010). “Prediction of northern Nigeria rainfall using sea surface temperature.” J. Hum Ecol., 32(2), 127-133.
6. Karamouz, M. (2009). Model and software preparation for long term rainfall forecasting of area impacted by large scale climate signals, Iranian Meteorological Organization. (In Persian)
7. Karamouz, M. (2004). Development of long lead rainfall prediction models based on climate patterns of large scale climate signals, Iranian Meteorological Organization. (In Persian)
8. Nikbakht Shahbazi, A., Zahraie, B., and Nasseri, M. (2011). “Seasonal meteorological drought prediction using support vector machine.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 75, 73-85. (In Persian)
9. Noori, R., Farokhnia, A., Morid, S., and Riahi Madvar, H. (2008). “Effect of variables preprocessing in artificial neural network on monthly flow prediction by PCA and wavelet transformation.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 69, 13-22. (In Persian)
10. Nazemosadat, M.J., and Shirvani, A. (2005). “Prediction of persian gulf sea surface temperature using multiple regressions and principal components analysis.” JWSS - Isfahan University of Technology, 9 (3), 1-11. (In Persian).
11. Schoof, J.T., and Pryor, S.C. (2001) “Downscaling temperature and precipitation: A comparison of regression-based methods and artificial neural networks”. Int. J. Climatol., 21, 773-790.
12. Ahmadi, A., Han, D., Karamouz, M., and Remesan, R. (2009). “Input data election for solar radiation estimation.” J. Hydrol Process, 23, 2754-2764.
13. Ahmadi, A., and Han, D. (2013). “Identification of dominant sources of sea level pressure for precipitation forecasting over Wales.” J. Hydroinform, doi:10.2166/hydro.2012.110
14. Moghaddamnia, A., Ghafari, M., Piri, J., and Han, D. (2009). “Evaporation estimation using support vector machines technique.” Int. J. Eng., Sci., 5 (7), 415-423.
15. Noori, R., Khakpour, A., Dehghani, M., and Farokhnia, A. (2010). “Monthly stream flow prediction using support vector machine based on principal component analysis.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 80, 118-123. (In Persian)
16. Noori, R., Karbassi, AR., Moghaddamnia, A., Han, D., Zokaei-Ashtiani, MH., Farokhnia, A., and Ghafari Gousheh, M. (2011). “Assessment of input variables determination on the SVM model performance using PCA, Gamma test and forward selection techniques for monthly stream flow prediction.” J. Hydrol., 401, 177-189.
17. Dastorani, M.T., Sharifi Darani, H., Talebi, A., and Moghaddam Nia, A.R. (2011). “Evaluation of the application of artificial neural networks and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference for rainfall-runoff modeling in Zayandeh_rood dam basin.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 80, 114-125. (In Persian)
18. Karamouz, M. (2009). Re-evaluation of water supply and demand and drought management in Ahar-Chaie river basin, Azarbayjan Regional Water Authority. (In Persian)
19. Kakaei Lafdani, E., Moghadam Nia, A.R., and Ahmadi, A. (2012). “Daily suspended sediment load prediction using artificial neural networks and support vector machines.” J. Hydrol
20. Stefansson, A., Koncar, N., and Jones, A.J. (1997). “A note on the gamma test.” Neural Comput Appl., 5, 131-133.
21. Durrant, P.J. (2001). “WinGamma: A non-linear data analysis and modelling tool with applications to flood prediction.” PhD. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, Cardiff University, Wales, UK.
22. Jones, A.J., Tsui, A., and de Oliveira, A.G. (2002). “Neural models of arbitrary chaotic systems: construction and the role of time delayed feedback in control and synchronization.” Complex Int., 9, 1-9.
23. Vapnik V. (1995). The nature of statistical learning theory, Springer, New York.
24. Bray, M., and Han, D. (2004). “Identification of support vector machines for runoff modeling.” J. Hydroinform, 6(4), 265-280.