1. Hoseinian, S. M. (2009). Drinking water treatment plant design, 1st Ed., Shahrab, Tehran. (In Persian)
2. Tarverdizadeh, E. (2009). “Optimization of sludge drying beds performance in wastewater treatment plant.”MSc. Thesis, Tehran University, Iran. (In Persian)
3. Mirhosseini, G., Alavimoghaddam, M.R., and Maknon, R. (2007) “Investigation of application of Tehran municipal WWTPs’ dried sludge in agriculture.” Environmental Sciences, 4(4), 47-56.
4.Vaezi, F. (1980). “Recovery and reuse of iron salts as a coagulant in water treatment.” MSc. Thesis, Tehran University of Medical Science, Iran. (In Persian)
5. Building and Housing Research Center Report. (2010). “Modification of consumption patterns.” Bazare Sakhteman and Tasisat, 1(9), 4. (In Persian)
6. Shahdad, L. (2005). “Production of lightweight bricks using low grade coal.” 1st Iranian Mining Engineering Conference, Tarbiat Modares University, Iran.
7. Jamejam Online. (2010). “Production of lightweight bricks from waste paper.” News No. 100867869101,
< http://jamejamonline.ir/printable.aspx?newsnum=100867869101.> (May 2012).
8. Soltani Sarvestani, M.R. (2008). “Accelerate the dewatering of water treatment sludge in the context of conventional solar beds and reuse of sludge (case study: 3, 4 Tehranpars water treatment plant) .” MSc. Thesis, Abbaspour University of Technology, Iran. (In Persian)
9. Elangovan, C., and Subramanian, K. (2011). “Reuse of alum sludge in clay brick manufacturing.” Water Science and Technology, 11(3), 333-341.
10. Hegazy, B.E.E., Fouad H.A., and Hassanain, A. M. (2012). “Incorporation of water sludge, silica fume, and rice husk ash in brick making.” Advances in Environmental Research, 1(1), 83-96
11. Chiang, K.Y., Chien, K.L., and Hwang, S.J. (2008). “Study on the characteristics of building bricks produced from reservoir sediment.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 159, 499-504
12. Huang, C
., Pan, J.R
., Sun, K.D
., and Liaw, C.T
. (2001). “Reuse of water treatment plant sludge and dam sediment in brick-making.” Water Science and Technology
, 44 (10), 273-277.
13. Khezri, S. M., Khalilzadeh Poshtegal, M., Khoramipour, S., and Ghafori, P. (2010). “Use of aluminum anodizing sludge cake in manufacture of bricks
.” J. of Food, Agriculture and Environment (JFAE)
, 8 (3-4), 1158-1161.
14. Weng, C.H., Lin, D.F., and Chiang, P.C. (2003). “Utilization of sludge as brick materials.” Advances in Environmental Research, 7 (3), 679-685.
15. Mahzuz, H.M.A., Alam, R., Alam, M.N., Basak, R., and Islam M.S. (2009). “Use of arsenic contaminated sludge in making ornamental bricks.” International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 6(2), 291-298.
17.Tay, J.H., and Show, K.Y. (1999). “Constructive sludge disposal option converting sludge into innovative civil engineering materials.” 7th International Association on Water Quality (IAWQ) Asia-Pacific Regional Conf., Taipei, Taiwan, 1023-1028.
18.Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (2009). Clay brick- specification and test methods, ISIRI No 7, 4th Revision. ( In Persian)
19.ASTM. (1998). ASTM C67 Standard test method for sampling and test brick and structural clay tile, Annual book of ASTM standards, Sec.4, Construction, 04.08, 04.09, Soil and rock (I) and (II); West Conshohocken, PA.
20.AASHTO. (1982). AASHTO T-99 Standard test methods for moisture relations of soils and soil-aggregate mixtures using 5.5 lb rammer and 12 in. drop, Standard Specifications for Highway Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing, Part II; Washington, D.C.