1. Torabian, A., and Momeni, L. (1998). “Sewage sludge management plant (Ghods wastewater treatment palnt.” J. of Ecology, 28 (30), 65-78. (In Persian)
2. Akhbari, M., and Alavi Moghadam, S.M. (2004). “Review of American EPA standards about the use of wastewater treatment plant sludge in agricultural fields.” 11th Student Conf. of Civil Eng., Hormozgan University, Bandarabbas. (In Persian)
3. Lin, D.F., Lin, K.L., Chang, W.C., Luo, H.L., and Cai, M.Q. “Improvements of nano-SiO2 on sludge/ﬂy ash mortar.” Waste Management, 28, 1081-1087.
4. Lin, K.L., Chang, W.C., Lin, D.F., Luo, H.L., and Tsai, M.C. (2008). Effects of nano-SiO2 and different ash particle sizes on sludge ash-cement mortar.” J. of Environmental Management, 88 (2), 708-714.
5. Kuo, W.T., Lin, K.L., Chang, W.C., and Luo, H.L. (2006) “Effects of nano-materials on properties of waterworks sludge ash cement paste. J. of Indian Engineering Chemistry, 12, 702-709.
6. Donatello, S., Freeman-Pask, A., Tyrer, M., and Cheeseman, C.R. (2010). “Effect of milling and acid washing on the pozzolanic activity of incinerator sewage sludge ash.” Cement and Concrete Composite, 32, 54-61.
7. Monzo, J., Paya, J., Borrachero, M.V., and Girbes, I. (2003). “Reuse of sewage sludge ashes (SSA) in cement mixtures: the effect of SSA on the workability of cement mortars.” Waste Management, 23, 373-381.
8. Garces, P., Perez Carrion, M., Garcia-Alcocel, E., Paya, J., Monzo, J., and Borrachero, M.V. (2003). “Mechanical and physical properties of cement blended with sewage sludge ash.” Waste Management, 28, 2495-2502.
9. Fontes, C.M.A., Barbosa, M.C., Toledo Filho, R.D., and Goncalves, J.P. (2004). “Potentiality of sewage sludge ash as mineral additive in cement mortar and high performance concrete.” International RILEM Conference on the Use of Recycled Materials in Buildings and Structures, Barcelona, Spain, 10 pp.
10. Cyr, M., Coutand, M., and Clastres, P. (2007). “Technological and environmental behavior of sewage sludge ash (SSA) in cement-based materials.” Cement and Concrete Research, 37, 1278-1289.
11. Kjersgaard, D. (2007). “The reuse of bio ash for the production of concrete, A Danish case study.” IWA Specialist Conference on Wastewater Biosolids, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, 24-27.
12. Garcés, P., Pérez M., Carrión, García-Alcocel, E., Payá, J., Monzó, J., and Borrachero, M.V. (2008). “Mechanical and physical properties of cement blended with sewage sludge ash.” J. of Waste Management, 28, 2495-2502.
13. Morais, L.C., Dweck, J., Campos, V., and Buchler, P.M. (2009). “Characterization of sewage sludge ashes to be used as a ceramic raw material.” Chemical Engineering Transactions, 17, 1813-1818.
14. Kuo, W.T., Lin, K.L., Chang, W.C., and Luo, H.L. (2006). “Effect of nano-materials on properties of waterworks sludge ash cement paste.” J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 12 (5), 702-709.
15. Tay, J.H., and Show, K.Y., (1994). “Municipal wastewater sludge as cementitious and blended cement materials.” Cement and Concrete Composites, 16(1), 39-48.
16. Pan, S.C., Tseng, D.H., Lee, C.C., and Lee, C. (2003). “Influence of fineness of sewage sludge ash on the mortar properties.” Cement and Concrete Research, 33, 1749-1754.
17. Wang, L. J., and Wang, B. M. (2006). “Research on effects of nano-SiO2 on properties of Portland.” J. of Dalian University of Technology, 43, 666-669.
18. Khaloo, A., and Hosseini, P. (2008). “Review of relationship between compressive strength and microstructure of cenment mortars containing diffrenet pozzolans and nanoparticles.” J. of Iranian Concrete Institute, 30, 17-22. (In Persian)
19. Khaloo, A., and Hosseini, P. (2009). “Development of low thickeness structural elements by using of nanosilica particles.” Iranian 1st National Conf. of Concrete, Iranian Concrete Institute, Tehran. (In Persian)
20. Damtoft, J.S., Lukasik, J., Herfort, D., Sorrentino, D., and Gartner, E.M. (2008). “Sustainable development and climate change initiatives.” Cement and Concrete Research, 38, 115-127.
21. Ortiz, O., Castells, F., and Sonnemann, G. (2009). “Sustainability in the construction industry: A review of recent developments based on LCA.” Construction and Building Materials, 23, 28-39.
23. Guneyisi, E., and Gesoglu, M. (2008). “Properties of self-compacting mortars with binary and ternary cementitious blends of fly ash and metakaolin.” Materials and Structures, 41, 1519-1531.
24. EFNARC. (2002). Specification and guidelines for self-compacting concrete
, Free pdf copy downloadable from <http://www.efnarc.org
.>, (Feb, 2012).
25. ASTM C109/C109M-99. (1999). Standard test method for compressive strength of hydraulic cement mortar, Annual Book of ASTM Standards.
26. BS 1881-122. (1983). Testing concrete - Method for determination of water absorption, BS.
27. Gesoglu, M., Guneyisi, E., and Ozbay, E. (2009). “Properties of self-compacting concretes made with binary, ternary, and quaternary cementitious blends of fly ash, blast furnace slag, and silica fume.” Construction and Building Materials, 23, 1847-1854.
28. BS 1881: part116. (1993). Testing concrete - Method for determination of compressive strength of concrete cubes, BS.
30. Senff, L., Labrincha, J.A., Ferreira, V.M., Hotza, D., and Repette, W.L. (2009). “Effect of nano-silica on rheology and fresh properties of cement pastes and mortars.” Construction and Building Materials, 23, (12), 3475-3484.