1. Volk, C., Dundore, E., Schiermann, J., and LeChevallier, M. (2000). “Practical evaluation of iron corrosion control in a drinking water distribution system.” Water Research, 34(6),1967-1974.
2. Pourzamani, H. R., Ghazaie, M., and Samani, A. M. (2005). “Survey the quality of drinking water source in Isfahan Oshtorejan industrial park based on corrosion properties.” Proc., Environmental Health, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran. (In Persian)
3. Pirialam, R., Shams Khoramabadi, G. H., Shahmansouri, M. R., and Farzadkia, M. (2008). “Determination of corrosion and sedimentation potential in drinking water distribution system of Khorramabad city by corrosion indices and weight loss method.” J. Yafte, 10 (3), 79-86. (In Persian)
4. Hossainian, S., and Mirsadeghi, J. (1998). “Corrosion and its control in water pipes.” J. Water and Environment, 28.
5. Puyate, Y., and Rim-Rukeh, A. (2008). “Comparative study of microbial and non-microbial corrosion of X60 steel exposed to produced water.” J. Applied Sciences Research, 4(7), 833-838.
6. Shahmansouri, M.R., Pourmoghaddas, H., and Shams, G. (2003). “Leakage of trace metals by internal corrosion into drinking water distribution system.” Proc., Diffuse Pollution Conference: Water Resource Management, Dublin.
7. Torkian, A. (Translator). (1993). Environmental engineering, Kankash Publisher, Isfahan. (In Persian)
8. Geldreich E. E., and LeChevallier, M. (1999). Microbiological quality control in distribution systems, McGraw-Hill, New York.
9. Schock, M. R. (1990). Internal corrosion and deposition control, McGraw-Hill, INC, USA.
10. Ghanizadeh, G. H., and Ghaneian, M. (2009). “Corrosion and precipitation potential of drinking-water distribution systems in military centers.” J. MilMed., 11(3), 155-160.
11. Agatemor, C., and Okolo, P. O. (2008). “Studies of corrosion tendency of drinking water in the distribution system at the University of Benin. ” J. Environmentalist, 28(4), 379-384.
12. Loewenthal, R., Morrison, I., and Wentzel, M. (2004). “Control of corrosion and aggression in drinking water systems.” J. the International Association on Water Pollution Research, 49(2), 9.
13. Kim, E. J., and Herrera, J. E. (2010). “Characteristics of lead corrosion scales formed during drinking water distribution and their potential influence on the release of lead and other contaminants.” J. Environmental Science and Technology, 44 (16), 6054-6061.
14. Shahmansouri, M. R., Pourmoghadas, H., and Shams, G. H. (2001). “Determining of corrosion potential in drinking water distribution networks of Isfahan's Mobarakeh and Zarrin Shahr.” Proc., 4th National Environmental Health, Yazd University of Medical Sciences, Yazd. (In Persian)
15. Mokhtari, S.A., Aalighadri, M., Hazrati, S., Sadeghi, H., Gharari, N., and Ghorbani, L. (2010). “Evaluation of corrosion and precipitation potential in Ardebil drinking water distribution system by using langelier and Ryznar indexes.” J. Ardabil Health, 1(1), 14-23.
16. Mahvi, A. H., Dindarlou, K., Jamali, H. A., and Alipour, V. (2011). “Corrosion and scaling in Bandar Abbas pipe water network.” J. Hormozgan University, 14(4), 335-340. (In Persian)
17. Savari, J., Jafarzade, N., Hasani, A. H., and Shams Khoramabadi, G. H. (2008). “Comparison of corrosion indexes in ahvaz drinking water distribution network.” Proc., Second Congress Environmental Engineering, Tehran University, Tehran. (In Persian)
18. Davil, M. F., Mahvi, A. H., Norouzi, M., Mazloomi, S., Amarluie, A., and Tardast, A. (2009). “Survey of corrosion and scaling potential produced water from Ilam water treatment plant.” J. World Applied Sciences, 7(AM), 1-6.
19. Lasserre, F., Razack, M., and Banton, O. (1999). “A GIS-linked model for the assessment of nitrate contamination in groundwater.” J. Hydrology, 224(3), 81-90.
20. Stellman, J. M., Stellman, S. D., Weber, T., Tomasallo, C., Stellman, A. B., and Christian, Jr. R. (2003).“ A geographic information system for characterizing exposure to Agent Orange and other herbicides in Vietnam.” J. Environmental Health Perspectives, 111(3), 321-328.
21. Eaton, A. D., and Franson, M. A. H. (2005). Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater, Amer. Public Health Assn.
22. Nabizadeh, R. (2006). “Water balance analyzer.” J. Environmental Modelling and Amp, Software, 21 (1), 127-128.
23. World Health Organization (WHO). Desalination for safe water supply: Guidance for the health and environmental aspects applicable to desalination. Public Health and the Environment, Geneva. WHO/SDE/WSH/07/0.
24. EPA. (2011). Edition of the drinking water standards and health advisories, EPA 820-R-11-002. Office of Water, Washington, DC.
25. Chung, W., Yu, M., and Lee, H. (2004). “Prediction of corrosion rates of water distribution pipelines according to aggressive corrosive water in Korea.” J. Water Science and Technology, 49(2), 19.
26. Al-Rawajfeh, A. E., and Al-Shamaileh, E. M. (2007). “Assessment of tap water resources quality and its potential of scale formation and corrosivity in Tafila Province, South Jordan. ” J. Desalination, 206(1),