1. Mohammadi, P., Sepahi, M., Mehrdadi, N., Liaghat, A., Adl, M., Ehteshami, M., Ashrafi, A., Ghodusi, F., and Zarnokaii, M. R. (2002). “Review of standards and expperiments of appilcation of wastewater in irrigation.” Iran National Organization of Irrigation and Drinage, pp 45.
2. Ratan, R. K., Data, S.P., Chhonkar, P. K., Suribabu, K., and Singh, A. K. (2005). “Long-term impact of irrigation with sewage effluents on heavy metal content in soils, crops and groundwater a case study.” J. of Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, 109, 310-322.
3. Khatami, F. (2008).“Survay of metals pollution in Karun river (Ahvaz).” M.Sc. Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Tehran Shomal Branch, Tehran. (In Persian)
4. Mireles, A., Solis, C., Andrade, E., Solar, M. L., Pina, C., and Flocchini, R. G. (2004). “Heavy metal accumulation in plants and soil irrigated with wastewater from Mexico City.” J. of Environmental Pollution., 219-220, 187-190.
5. Chary, N.S., Kamala, C.T., and Raj, D.S.S. (2008). “Assessing risk of heavy metals from consuming food grown on sewage irrigated soils and food chain transfer.” J. of Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 69, 513-524.
6. Mardani, G., Sadeghi, M., and Ahankoob, M. (2010). “Soil Pollution along the surface runoff in southern Tehran.” J. Water and Wastewater., 75, 108-113. (In Persian)
7. Coa, H., Chen, J., Zhang, J., Zhang, H., Qian, L., and Men, Y. (2010). “Heavy metals in rice and garden vegetables and their potential health risks to inhabitants in the vicinity of an industrial zone in Jiangsu, China.” J. of Environmental Sciences, 22(11), 1792-1799.
8. Lou, C., Liu, C., Wang, Y., Liu, X., Li, F., Zhang, G., and Li, X. (2011). “Heavy metal contamination in soils and vegetables near an e-waste processing site, south China.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 186, 481-490.
9. Aghabarati, A., Hoseini, S. M., Esmaili, A., Bahramifar, N., and Maralin, H. (2008).“ Effects of application municipal effluent on heavy metal (Cr and Ni) accumulation in OleaeuropaeaL. trees and soil.” J. Iran Forest and Spruce Reserchs, 16(2), 304-313.
10. Bahmanyar, M. A. (2008). “Cadmium, nickel, chromium, and lead level in soil and vegetables under long term irrigation with industrial wastewater.” Comunication of Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 39, 2065-2079.
11. Malik, R. N., Husein, S. Z., and Nazir, I. (2010). “Heavy metal contamination and accumulation in soil and wild plant species from industrial area of Islamabad, Pakistan.” J. of Botani, 42(1), 291-301.
12. Fazeli, M. Sh. (2000). “Role of soil quality characteristic in application of municipal effluent in forms.” J. of Water and Environment, 41, 24-30.
13. AOAC. (1990). Official methods of the association of official nalytical chemists, 15th Ed., Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Arlington, VA, USA.
14. Nelson, R. E. (1982). “Carbonate and gypsum.” Page, A. L., Miller, R. H., and Keeney, D. R. (Eds.) Methods of soil analysis,American Society of Agronomy, Madison, Wisconsin.
15. Nelson, D. W., and Sommers, L. E. (1982). “Totol carbon, organic carbon, organic matter.” Page, A. L., Miler, R. H., and Keeney, D.R. (Eds.) Method of soil analysis, Madison, Wisc.: American Society of Agronomy.
16. Rhoades, J. D. (1982). “Cation exchange capacity.” Page, A. L., Miller, R. H., and Keeney, D.R. (Eds.) Methods of soil analysis,chemical and mineralogical Properties, Madison, Wisc .:ASA, SSSA.
17. Lindsay, W. L., and Norvell, W. A. (1978). “Development of a DTPA test for zinc, iron, manganese and copper.” American J. of Soil Science Society, 42, 421-428.
18. Baker, D. E., and Amacher, M. C. (1982). “Nickel, copper, zinc and cadmium.” Page, A. L., Miller R. H., and Keeney, D. R. (Eds.) Methods of soil analysis, American Society of Agronomy: Madison, Wisconsin.
19. IRIS. (2010). Integrated risk information system-database, US. Environmental Protection Agency.
20. Vahid Dastjerdi, M., Shanbezade, S., Saniy, A., and Roozegar, R. (2007). “Comparision of heavy metal eccumolation in water, soil and plants in Gavkhuny international lagoon in years 1381 and 1383.” Conf., Hygiene and Environment, Hamedan, 34-42. (In Persian)
21. Parsadust, F., BakhshiNezhad, B., Sobhani, A. A., and Kaboli, M. M. (2007). “Phytoremediation of lead with native rangeland plants in Irankoh polluted soils.” J. Reserch and Maiking in Natural Resources, 73,
22. Bahmanyar, M. A. (2007). “Effect of application wastewater on heavy metal accumulation In soil and crops.” J. Environmental Science., 19, 26-44.
23.Smith, S. R. (1996). “Agricultural recycling of sewage sludge and the environment.” Wallingford, UK: CAB International.
24. Shirinfekr, A., Kavusi, M., and Mahbubkhomami, A. (2001). “Process changes of heavy metal concentration to attention distance of pollution source.” 7th Cong. Iran Soil Science, Shahrekord, 45-52. (In Persian)
25. Hang, X., Wang, H., Zhou, J., Ma, C., Du, C., and Chen, X. (2009). “Risk assessment of potentially toxic element pollution in soil and rice in a typical area of Yangtze River Delta.” J. of Environmental pollution., 157, 2542-2549.
26. AlEnezi, G., Hamoda, M. F., and Fawzi, N. (2004). “Heavy metals content of municipal wastewater and sludgesinKuwait.” J. of Environmental Science and Health, 39 (2), 397-407.
27. Li, W.H., Zhao, J. Z., Ouyang, Z. Y., Soderland, L., and Liu, G. H. (2005). “Impact of sewage irrigation on heavy metal distribution and contamination in Beijing, China.” J. of Environmental International, 31,