1. Tebbutt, T.H.Y. (2005). Principles of water quality control., Nezameddine Daneshvar, Tabriz University Press, Tabriz.
2. Sung, H., and Francis, I. (2006) “Nanotechnology for environmental remediation.” J. Springer Science, 3,
3. U.S. EPA.(2005). Workshop on nanotechnology for remediation, U.S. Department of Commerce Washington, DC., 20-21.
4. Sherman, M.P., Johng, D., and Thomas, M. (2000). “Remediation of Cr(6+) and Pb( 2+) aqueous solutions using supported nanoscale zero valent iron.” Environmental Science and Technology, 34, 2564-2569.
5. Zhong, X., Dongye, Z., and Gang, P. (2007). “Rapid and complete destruction of perchlorate in water and ion exchange brine using stabilized zero valent iron nanoparticles.” Research, 41, 3497-3505.
6. Antoine, G., Almuthanna, T., and Hala, A. (2009). “Antibiotic removal from water: Elimination of amoxicillin and ampicillin by micro scale and nanoscale iron particles.” Environmental Pollution, 157, 1626-1635.
7. Shooshtari, A., and Amin, M.M. (2006). “Evaluate and compare the effectiveness of different methods of waste removal treatment (antibiotics and hormones) of drinking water.” Environmental Engineering Conference, Tehran, 2-3. (In Persian)
8. Mohebrad, B., Ghaneeyan, M.T., and Afsharkohan, N. (2010). “To determine the effect of antibiotics on plants in the pharmaceutical industry in the use of water for agriculture.” Second National Seminar on Role of Recycled Water and Wastewater Management, Mashhad, 2. (In Persian)
9. Nabi Bidhendi, Gh., Torabian, A., and Janghorban, M. (2009). “Evaluation and measurement of drug in pharmaceutical wastewater treatment plants and methods of their elimination.” Third Conference and Exhibition of Environmental Engineering, Tehran. (In Persian)
10. Hashemi, S.H., and Sarrafzadeh, H. (2008). “The use of member systems of retireve amoxicillin and remove harmful organic material from wastewater treatment plant.” 2nd Environmental Engineering Conf. and Exhibition, Tehran University, Tehran. (In Persian)
11. Shahtalebi, A., Sarrafzadeh, H., and Rahmani, M.M. (2009). “The effect of operating conditions on the performance of membrane separation of cephalexin pharmaceutical wastewater by nano-filteration process.” The 5th Congress of Nanotechnology, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran. (In Persian)
12. Adams, C., Wang, Y., Lftin, K., and Mayer, M. (2002). “Removal of antibioties from surface and distilled water in conventional water treatment process.” J. of Environmental Engineering, 128 (3), 253-260.
13. Kummerer, K., Al-Ahmad, A., and Daschnr, F. D. (1997). “Biodegradability of the anti-tumour agents 5- fluorouracil, cytarabine and gemcitabine : Impact of the chemical structure and synergitic toxicity with hospital effluents.” Acta Hydrobiol., 25, 166-172.
14. Grassian, H., Sany, W., Li, C., Wicki, S., and Larsen, C. (2005b). “Development of improved materials for environmental applications : Nanocrystalling Nay zeolites.” Enviornmental Scinecs and Tech., 39 (5), 1214-1220.
15- Antoine, G., Almuthanna, T., and Hala, A. (2009). “Antibiotics removal from water: Elimination fo amoxicillin and ampicillin by microscale and nanoscale iron particles.” Environmental, 157, 1626-1635.
16. Joo, S.H., and Cheng, I.F. (2006). Nanotechnology for environmental remediation, Springer Science-Business Media, NY, USA.
17. Lia, X.-Q., and Elliotta, D. W. (2006). “Zero-valent iron nanoparticles for abatement of environmental pollutants: Materials and engineering aspects.” Critical Reviews in Solid State and Materials Science, 31, 111-122.
18. Konstantina, T., and Elpida, P. (2007). “Modeling of arsenic immobilization by zero valent iron.” Soil Biology, 43, 356-367
19. Behrozinavid, M. (2011). “Removal of antibiotic metronidazole pharmaceutical plant effluent by advanced oxidation UV/H2O2.” Islamic Azad University, Tehran North Branch.(In Persian)