1. Karamouz, M., and Kerachian, R. (2007). Water resources planning and quality management systems, 1st Ed., Amirkabir, Tehran. (In Persian)
2. Bricker, O.P., and Jones, B.F.(1995). “Main factors affecting the composition of natural waters.” Salbu, and B. Steinnes, E. (Eds.), Trace Elements in natural waters, CRC Press, BocaRaton, FL.
3. Toossab Consulting Engineering Company. (2007). Identify pollution sources, water quality protection plains of North Khorasan, Mashhad. (In Persian)
4. Keskin, S., and Yasar, F. (2007). “Use of canonical correlation analysis for determination of relationships among several traits in egg plant (solanum melongena l.) under salt stress.” Pak. J. Bot., 39(5), 1547-1552.
5. Borga, M. (1998). “Learning multidimensional signal processing.” Ph.D. Thesis, Link¨oping University, Sweden, SE-581 83 Link¨oping, Sweden, Dissertation No 531, ISBN 91-7219-202-X.
6. Glahn, H.R. (1968). “Canonical correlation analysis and its relationship to discriminantanalysis and multiple regression.” J. of Atmospheric Sciences, 25, 23-31.
7. Johnson, R.A., and Wichern, D.W. (2002). Applied multivariate statistical analysis, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, USA.
8. Rencher, A.C. (1987). Multivariate statistical inferences and applications, John Wiley and Sons’ INC., New York, USA.
9. Hair, J., Anderson, R.E., and Tatham, R.L. (1987). Multivariate data analysis with readings, Macmillan Pub. Co., New York, USA.
10. Clark, D. (1975). Understanding canonical correlation analysis, Geo Abstract Ltd. University of East Anglia, Norwich, NR4 7TJ.
11. Gittins, R. (1985). Canonical analysis: A review with application in ecology, Springer Verlag, New York, USA.
12. Thorndike, R.M. (1978). Correlation procedure for research, Gardner Press, New York, USA.
13. Statheropoulos, M., Vassiliadis, N., and Pappa, A. (1997). “Principal component and canonical correlation analysis for examining air pollution and meteorological data.” Atmospheric Environment, 32, 1087-1095.
14. Ouarda, T.B.M.J., Girard, C., Cavadias, G.S., and Bobee, B. (2001). “Regional flood frequency estimation with canonical correlation analysis.” J. Hydrology, 254, 157-173.
15. Ramsay, J.O., and Selverman, B.W. (2005). Functional data analaysis, 2nd Ed., Springer, New York, USA.
16. Larson, M., Capobianco, M., and Hanson, H. (1999). “Relationship between beach profiles andwaves at Duck, North Carolina, determined by canonical correlation analysis.” J. of Marine Geology, 163, 275-288.
17. Noori, R., Sabahi, M.S., Karbassi, A.R., Baghvand, A., and Taati-Zadeh, H. (2010). “Multivariate statistical analysis of surface water quality based on correlations and variations in the data set.” Desalination, 260,
18. Jamab Consulting Engineers. (1999). Atrak Basin and salt desert basin plan water, (In Persian)
19. Toossab Consulting Engineering Company. (2007). Test results, water quality protection plains of North Khorasan province (supplementary final reports), Mashhad. (In Persian)
20. Nash, M. S., and Chaloud, D. J. (2002). “Multivariate analyses (canonical correlation and partial least square (PLS)) to model and assess the association of landscape metrics to surface water chemical and biological properties using savannah river basin data.” U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
21. Tabachnick, B. L., and Fidell, S. (2000). Using multivariate statistics. A pearson education company, Needham Heights, 966 pp., USA.