1. Tabatabaei, S. M., Mozhdehvari, H., and Tajkhalili, A. (2010). The water chemistry and industrial water's Treatment, 1st Ed., Islamic Azad University, Ahar Branch, Ahar. (In Persian)
2. Forgacs, E., Cserhati, T., and Oros, G. (2004). “Removal of synthetic dyes from wastewaters: A review.” Environ. Int., 30, 953-971.
3. Mittal, A., Gupta, V.K., Malviya, A., and Mittal, J. (2008). “Process development for the batch and bulk removal and recovery of a hazardous, water-soluble azo dye (Metanil Yellow) by adsorption over waste materials (Bottom Ash and De-Oiled Soya).” J. Hazard. Mater., 151, 821-832.
4. Nemati, J. (2012). “Catalytic degradation of methylene blue dys by the nano- TiO2/UV advanced oxidation process.” MSc Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Ahar Branch, Iran. (In Persian)
5. Makeswari, M., and Santhi, T. (2013). “Removal of malachite green dye from aqueous solutions on to microwave assisted zinc chloride chemical activated epicarp of ricinus communis.” J. Water Resource Prot. 5, 222-238.
6. Mittal, A., Thakur, V., Mittal, J., and Vardhan, H. (2014). “Process development for the removal of hazardous anionic azo dye Congo red from wastewater by using hen feather as potential adsorbent.” Desal. Wat. Treat., 52, 227-237.
7. Al-Degs Y.S., and Sweileh, J.A. (2012). “Simultaneous determination of ﬁve commercial cationic dyes in stream waters using diatomite solid-phase extractant and multivariate calibration.” Arabian J. Chem., 5, 219-224.
8. Robaina, N.F., Reis, L.G.T.D., and Cassella, R.J. (2011). “Diffuse reﬂectance determination of malachite green using polyurethane foam as solid support and sodium dode- cylsulfate as counter ion.” Talanta, 85, 749-753.
9. Farhadi, K., Maleki, R., Nezhad, N.M., and Samadi, N. (2010). “Spectrophotometric determination of malachite green residue in water samples after preconcentration on surfactant-coated alumina.” Spectrosc. Lett., 43, 101-107.
10. Shabudeen, P.S.S. (2011). “Study of the removal of malachite green from aqueous solution by using solid agricultural waste.” Res. J. Chem. Sci., 1, 88-104.
11. Ahmad, R., and Kumar, R. (2010). “Adsorption studies of hazardous malachite green onto treated ginger waste.” J. Environ. Manage., 91, 1032-1038.
12. Hameed, B. H. (2009). “Spent tea leaves: A non-conventional and low-cost adsorbent for removal of basic dye from aqueous solutions.” J. Hazard. Mater., 161, 753-759.
13. Mall, I. D., Srivastava, V.C., Agarwal N.K., and Mi- shra, I. M. (2005). “Adsorptive removal of malachite green dye from aqueous solution by bagasse fly ash and activated carbon-kinetic study and equilibrium isotherm analyses.” Colloid Surface A., 264,17-28.
14. Mohammadifar, E., Shemirani, F., and Majidi, B. (2015). “Application of modiﬁed nano-γ-alumina as an efﬁcient adsorbent for removing malachite green (MG) from aqueous solution desalination and water treatment.” 54, 758-768.
15. Hosseini, S.A., Niaei, A., and Salari, D. (2011). “Production of γ-Al2O3 from kaolin.” Open J. Phys. Chem., 1, 23-27.
16- Jian, Z., Yu, J., and Guo, Z.X. (2005). “Preparation of functionalized core-shell alumina/polystyrene composite nanoparticles.” Macromol. Chem. Phys., 206, 1558-1567.
17- Busca, G., Lorenzelli, V., Ramis, G., and Willey, R.J. (1993). “Surface sites on spinel-type and corundum-type metal oxide powders.” Langmuir, 9, 1492-1499.
18. Karim, M. R., Rahman, M.A., Miah, M. A. J., Ahmad, H., Yanagisawa, M., and Ito, M. (2011). “Synthesis of -alumina particles and surface characterization.” Coll. Sci. J., 4, 32-36.
19. Araujo, P.Z., Morando, P.J., and Blesa, M.A. (2005). “Interaction of catechol and gallic acid with titanium dioxide in aqueous suspensions. 1. Equilibrium studies.” Langmuir, 21, 3470-3744.
20. Ziegler, I.M., and Billes, F. (2002). “Vibrational spectroscopic calculations on pyrogallol and gallic acid.” J. Mol. Struc.-Theochem., 618, 259-265.
21. Araujo, P. Z., Mendive, C. B., Rodenas, L. A. G., Morando, P. J., Regazzoni, A. E., Blesa, M. A., and Bahnemann, D. (2005). “FT-IR-ATR as a tool to probe photocatalytic interfaces.” Colloid. Surface A, 265,
22. Connor, P. A., Dobson, K. D., and McQuillan, A. J. (1995). “Infrared spectroscopy of the TiO2/aqueous solution interface.” Langmuir, 11, 4193-4195.
23. Roy, J., Bandyopadhyay, N., Das S., and Maitra, S. (2011). “Studies on the formation of mullite fromdiphasic al2o3-sio2 gel by fourier transform infrared spectroscopy.” Iran. J. Chem. Chem. Eng., 30,
24. Bahlawane, N., and Atanabe, T. (2000). “New sol-gel route for the preparation of pure α-alumina at 950°.”
J. Am. Ceram., Soc., 83, 2324-2326.
25. Macêdo, M.I.F., Osawa, C.C., and Bertran, C.A. (2004). “Sol-gel synthesisof transparent alumina gel and pure gamma alumina by urea hydrolysis of alumina nitrate.” J. Sol-gel Sci. Tech., 30,135-140.
26. Elbagerma, M. A., Edwards, H. G. M., Munshi, T., and Scowen, I. J. (2010). “Identification of a new co-crystal of salicylic acid and benzamide of pharmaceutical relevance.” Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 397, 137-146
27. Zhang, S., Chen, H., and Rasmuson, C. (2013). “Thermodynamics and crystallization of the theophylline– salicylic acid cocrystal.” Cryst. Growth Des., 13, 1153-1161.
28. Hameed, B. (2009). “Spent tea leaves: A new non-conventional and low-cost adsorbent for removal of basic dye from aqueous solutions.” J. Hazard. Mater., 161, 753-759.
29. Asfaram, A., and Fathi, M. R. (2013). “Removal of direct red 12B dye from aqueous solutions by wheat straw: Isotherms, kinetics and thermodynamic studies.” J. Color Sci. Tech., 7, 223-235.
30. Abdel Salam, M., and Burk, R.C. (2010). “Thermodynamics and kinetics studies of pentachlorophenol adsorption from aqueous solutions by multi-walled carbon nanotubes.” Water Air Soil Pollut., 210, 101-111.