1. Stamou, A.I., Adams, E.W., and Rodi, W. (1988). “Numerical modeling of flow and settling in primary rectangular Clririers.” J. of Hydraulic Research, 27, 665-682.
2. Liu, B.C., Ma, J., Luo, L., Bai, Y.,Wang, S., and Zhang, J. (2010). “Two-dimensional LDV measurement, modeling, and optimal design of rectangular primary settling tanks.” Journal of Environmental Engineering, 136 (5), 501-507.
3. Shamloo, H., and Bayat, A. (2006). “Investigation of the turbulence different models in hydraulic analysis of the initial sedimentation basins using Fluent software.” 4th National Congress on Civil Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran. 1-7. (In Persian).
4. Celik, I., Rodi, W., and Stamou, A. (1985). “Prediction of hydrodynamic characteristics of rectangular settling tanks.” Proc. of the Int. Symp. Refined Flow Modelling and Turbulence Measurements, Iowa City, Iowa, 641-651.
5. Saneie, M., Azhdarimoghadam, M., and Hajiahmadi, A. (2014). “Experimental investigation of the effect of curvature submerge vane with 60 degree radial section on the efficiency of vortex settling basin.” Watershed Engineering and Management, 6(1), 83-94. (In Persian).
6. Lyn, D.A., and Rodi, W.(1990). “Turbulence measurement in model settling Tank.” J.of Hydraulic Engineering, 116,(1), 3-21.
7. Armenio, V., and LaRocca, M. (1996). “On the analysis of sloshing of water in rectangular containers: Numerical study and experimental validation.” Ocean Engineering, 23(8), 705-739.
8. Ashjari, M.A., and Firoozabadi, B. (2003). “Using the nonlinear k −ε in calculation of performance of settling tanks. ISME.” 11th Int. Conf. Mech. Engineering, Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian)
9. Tamayol, A., Firoozabadi, B., and Ahmadi, G. (2007). Effects of inlet position and baffle configuration on hydraulic performance of primary settling, tanks.” Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 134(7), 1004-1009.
10. Zhou, J., McCorquodale, A., and Godo, A.M. (1994). “Short circuting and density interface in primary clarifiers.” Journal of Hydoulic Eng., 120(9), 1060-1080.
11. Ghoreishi Najafabadi, S. H. (2014). “Development of three-dimensional numerical model to simulate fluid flow and sediment transport in the settling Basins.” Numerical Methods in Engineering, 2, 37-48 (In Persian).
12. Shamloo, H., and Comar, S. (1998). “The effects of flow turbulence in settling basins.” Asian conference Water and Waste Management, Tehran, Iran. 31-23, (In Persian).
13. Emadi1, A.R., and Kakouei, S. (2014). “Determination of optimal dimensions of settling basin using ACS algorithm considering hydraulic, sediment and structural attributes.” J. of Water and Soil Conservation, 21(2), 261-275. (In Persian).
14. Dobbins, W.E. (1944). “Effects of turbulence on sedimentation.” Transactions of ASCE, 109(2218), 629-656.
15. Olsen, N.B.R. (2013). “A three-dimensional numerical model for simulation of sediment movements in water intakes with moltiblock option.” Department of Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering, the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
16. Tamayol, A., Firoozabadi, B., and Ashjari, M. A. (2010). “Hydrodynamics of secondary settling tanks and increasing their performance using baffles.” Journal of Environmental Engineering, 136(1), 32-39.