1. Salman, M. S. (2009). “Removal of sulfate from wastewater by activated carbon.” Al-Khwarizmi Engineering Journal, 5(3), 72-76.
3. Alizadeh, M., Bazrafshan, E., Jafari Mansoorian, H., and Rajabizadeh, A. (2012). “Microbiological and chemical indicators of water used in hemodialysis centers of hospitals affiliated to Zahedan university of medical sciences.” Journal of Health and Developmen, 2(3), 182-191. (In Persian)
4. Nikoodel, M., Jamshidi, A., and Hafezi, N. (2012). “Evaluation of dissolution and deterioration of samples of building stones in a solution of sulfuric acid and nitric acid.” Earth Sciences, 20 (80
5. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (2009). Drinking Water - physical and Chemical Specification, ISIRI 1053, 5th. revision, pp. 216. (In Persian)
6. Nikazar M.M., and Nourbakhash, N. (2007). “Removal of heavy metals (Cr (VI), Pb (II), Cd (II) from aqueous solutions by activated carbon produced from agricultural wastes (rice bran, wheat bran, straw).” Journal of Environmental Sciences andTechnology, 28, 58-63. (In Persian)
8. Blouin, G.M., Rindt, D.W., and Moore, O.E. (1971). “Sulfurcoated fertilizers for controlled release: Pilot plant production.” J. Agric Food Chem., 9, 801-808.
9. de-Bashan, L. E., and Bashan, Y. (2004). “Recent advances in removing phosphorus from wastewater and its future use as fertilizer (1997-2003).” Water Res., 38, 4222-4246.
10. Namasivayam, C., and Sangeetha, D. (2004). “Equilibrium and kinetic studies of adsorption of phosphate onto ZnCl2 activated coir pith carbon.” J. Colloid Interface Sci., 80, 359-365.
11. Kasama, T., Watanabe, Y., Yamada, H., and Murakami, T. (2004). “Sorption of phosphates on Al-pillared smectites and mica at acidic to neutral pH.” Appl. Clay Sci., 5, 167-177.
12. Tchobanoglous, G., Burton, F., and Stensel, D. (2003). Wastewater engineering , treatment and reuse, 4th Ed., McGraw-Hill, New York.
13. Bina, B., Amin, M., Rashidi, A., and Pourzamani, H. (2012). “Ethylbenzene and xylene removed from aqueous solutions by carbon nanotubes.” Journal of Preventive Medicine, 7(6), 87-93. (In Persian)
14. Halajnia, A., Oustan, S., Najaﬁ, N., Khataee, A.R., and Lakzian, A. (2013). “Adsorption–desorption characteristics of nitrate, phosphate and sulfate on Mg–Al layered double hydroxide.” Applied Clay Science, 80-81, 305-312.
15. Mengjuan, Y., Jianwei, L., Yanhui, Zh., and Honghua, Zh. (2014). “Adsorption of phosphate from water on lake sediments amended with zirconium-modiﬁed zeolites in batch mode.” Ecological Engineering, 71, 223-233.
16. Cao, A., Liu, Z., Chu, S., Wu, M., Ye, Z., Cai, Z., Chang, Y., Wang, S., Gong, Q., and Liu, Y., (2009). “Facile one-step method to produce graphene-CdS quantum dot nanocomposites as promising optoelectronic materials.” Adv. Mater., 21, 103-106.