1. Earnhart, D. (2013). “Water pollution from industrial sources.” Encyc. Energ. Nat. Res. Environ. Econ., 3, 114-120.
2.Wu, Q.H., Leung, J.Y.S., Geng, X.H., Chen S,J., Huang, X.X., Li, H.Y., Huang, Z,Y., Zhu L.B., Chen, J,H., and Lu, Y.Y. (2015). “Heavy metal contamination of soil and water in the vicinity of an abandoned e-waste recycling site: Implications for dissemination of heavy metals.” Sci. Total Environ., 506-507, 217-225.
3. Sounthararajah, D.P., Loganathan, P., Kandasamy, J., and Vigneswaran, S. (2015). “Adsorptive removal of heavy metals from water using sodium titanate nanofibres loaded onto GAC in fixed-bed columns.” J. Hazard. Mater., 287, 306-316.
4. Saiful Islam, M.D., Kawser Ahmed, M.D., Raknuzzaman, M., Al- mamun, M.D.H., and Islam, M.K. (2015). “Heavy metal pollution in surface water and sediment: A preliminary assessment of an urban river in a developing country.” Ecol Indic., 48, 282-291.
5. Hanan, S., and Gawad, A. (2014). “Aquatic environmental monitoring and removal efficiency of detergents.” Water Res., 28(1), 51-64.
6. Lee, K.H., Park, K.Y., Khanal, S.K., and Lee, J.W. (2013). “Effects of household detergent on anaerobic fermentation of kitchen wastewater from food waste disposer.” J. Hazard Mater., 244-245, 39-45.
7. Al-Shannag, M., Al-Qodah, Z., Bani-Melhem, K., Qtaishat, M.R., and Alkasrawi, M. (2015). “ Heavy metal ions removal from metal plating wastewater using electrocoagulation: Kinetic study and process performance.” Chem. Eng. J., 260, 749-756.
8. Huang, W.W., Chu, H.Q., Dong, B.Z., Hu, M.L., and Yu, Y. (2015). “A membrane combined process to cope with algae blooms in water.” Desalination., 355(1), 99-109.
9. Sharma, P., Kumar Meher, P., Kumar, A., Prakash Gautam, Y., and Prasad Mishra, K. (2014). “Changes in water quality index of Ganges river at different locations in Allahabad.” Sust. Water Qual. Ecol., 3-4, 67-76.
10. Lobato, T.C., Hauser-Davis, R.A., Oliveira, T.F., Silveira, A.M., Silva, H.A.N., Tavares, M.R.M., and Saraiva, A.C.F. (2015). “Construction of a novel water quality index and quality indicator for reservoir water quality evaluation: A case study in the Amazon region.” J. Hydro., 522, 674-683.
11. Akkoyunlu, A., and Akiner, M.E. (2012). “Pollution evaluation in streams using water quality indices: A case study from Turkey's Sapanca Lake Basin.” Ecol. Indic., 18, 501-511.
12. Trowsdale, A.S., and Lerner, D.N. (2007). “A modeling approach to determine the origin of urban ground water.” J. Cont. Hydro., 91(1-2), 171-183.
13. Mohebbi, M.R., Saeedi, R., Montazeri, A., Azam Vaghefi, K., Labbafi, S., Oktaie, S., Abtahi, M., and Mohagheghian, A. (2013). “Assessment of water quality in groundwater resources of Iran using a modified drinking water quality index (DWQI).” Ecol. Indic., 30, 28-34.
14. Nazemi, S., and Khosravi, A. (2010). “Heavy metals levels in soil, water and vegetables in Shahroud.” Sci. J. Shahroud Univ. Med. Sci., 5(4), 27-31. (In Persian)
15. Rajaei, G., Hasanpour, M., and Mehdinejad, M.H. (2012). “Heavy metals levels in soil and water of Gorgan bay and Gorganroud Statuary.” Res. Health Syst., 8(5), 748-756. (In Persian)
16. Mohammadian, M., Nouri, J., Afshari, N., Nasiri, J., and Nourani, M. (2009). “Heavy metals levels in wells adjacent to Zanjan lead and Zinc industry.” Health Environ., 1(1), 51-56. (In Persian)
17. Ataei, H., and Hashemi Nasab, S. (2010). “Tourism climate potentials associated with Semnan Province by using physiology equivalent thermal (PET).” J. Res. Urb. Ecol., 1(2), 23-32. (In Persian)
18. APHA. AWWA. EWF. (2008). Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater, USA.
19. Wang, Z.H., Yao, L., Liu, G.H., and Liu, W.Z. (2014). “Heavy metals in water, sediments and submerged macrophytes in ponds around the Dianchi Lake, China.” Ecotox. Environ Saf., 107, 200-206.
20. Gharibi, H., Mahvi, A.H., Nabizadeh, R., Arabalibeik, H., Yunesian, M., and Sowlat, M.H. (2012). “A novel approach in water quality assessment based on fuzzy logic.” J. Environ Manag., 112, 87-95.
21. Bodaghi, H., Yunesian, M., Mahvi, A.H., Alimohammadi, M., Dehghani, M.H., and Nazmara, S. (2011). “Heavy metals levels in soil and groundwater and it’s relation to fertilizers in Ghaemshahr city.” Sci. J. Mazand. Univ. Med. Sci., 21(1), 21-29. (In Persian)
22. Dehghani, M., and Abbasnejad, A. (2010). “Anar plain’s groundwater pollution with nitrate, lead, arsenic and cadmium.” Journal of Environmental Studies, 36(56), 87-100. (In Persian)
23. Karbasi, M., Karbasi, E., Ghorbanizadeh, H., and Saremi, A. (2010). “Heavy metals levels in Alashtar drinking water’s resources.” Sci. J. Lores. Univ. Med. Sci., 12(1), 58-65. (In Persian)
24. Emamalipor, A., and Abdollahi, J. (2011). “Mercury core geochemistry analysis and its environmental impact on Toreh Bakhtar area.” Journal of Economic Geology., 2(3), 183-192.
25. Alidadi, H., Peiravi, R., Dehghan, A.A., Vahedian, M., Haghigh, H., and Amini, A.R. (2013). “Survey of heavy metals concentration in Mashhad drinking water in 2011.” Razi Med. Sci. J., 20(116), 27-34.
26. Hajati, A.M., Ghomi, M., Atapour, H., and Abreh, B. (2014). “Survey on the possible impact of Lekan industry abandoned wastes on surface water resources with GIS.” Second National Conference on Environmental Engineering, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
27. Ardakani, S., Jamali, M., and Maanijoo, M. (2014). “Survey on arsenic, zinc, chromium and magnesium levels in Razan plain groundwater resources with GIS.” J. Environ. Sci Technol., 16(2), 25-37. (In Persian)