1. Grigg, N. S. (2003). Water, wastewater, and stormwater infrastructure management, Lewis Pub., Boca Raton, Florida.
2. Khan, Z., Zayed, T., and Moselhi, O. (2009). “Simulating impact of factors affecting sewer network operational condition.” Proc. of CSCE 2009 Annual General Conference, Montreal, Canada, 285-294.
3. Hahn, M., Palmer, R., and Merrill, M. (1999). “Prioritizing sewer line inspection with an expert system.” Proc. of ASCE, 29th Annual Water Resources Planning and Management Conference, Tempe, Arizona, United States, 1-9.
4. Hahn, M. A., Palmer, R. N., Merrill, S. M., and Lukas, A. B. (2002). “Expert system for prioritizing the inspection of sewers: Knowledge base formulation and evaluation.” J. Water Resources Planning and Management, 128(2), 121-129.
5. Najafi, M., and Kulandaivel, G. (2005). “Pipeline condition prediction using neural network models.” Proc. of Pipeline: Optimizing Pipeline Design, Operations and Maintenance in Today’s Economy, ASCE, Reston, VA., 767-781.
6. Baik, H. S., Jeong, H. S., and Abraham, D. M. (2006). “Estimating transition probabilities in Markov chain-based deterioration models for management of wastewater systems.” J. Water Resources Planning and Management, 132(1), 15-24.
7. Babani, J., Adams, B. J., and Wilson, B. G. (2008). “Integrating hydraulic and environmental performance assessments in asset management of wastewater collection networks.” Proc. of the 11th International Conference on Urban Drainage, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
8. Wang, C., Niu, Z., Jia, H., and Zhang, H. (2010). “An assessment model of water pipe condition using Bayesian inference.” J. Zhejiang University-SCIENCE A (Applied Physics & Engineering), 11(7), 495-504.
9. Tavakolifar, H. (2008). “Developing of evaluation and readiness enhancement algorithm for urban water treatment systems against crisis.” MSc. Thesis, School of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
10. FEMA. (2005). A how to guide to mitigate potential terrorist attacks against buildings, Risk Management Series, FEMA 452, USA.
11. Badali Bavani, E. (2012). “Developing an algorithm for risk management of wastewater treatment plants in crisis situations.” MSc. Thesis, School of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
12. Asgarian, M. (2012). “An algorithm for assessment of wastewater collection network readiness in crisis situations by multi criteria decision making.” MSc. Thesis, School of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
13. Roozbahani, A., Zahraie, B., and Tabesh, M. (2013). “Integrated risk assessment of urban water supply systems from source to tap.” J. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 27(1), 923-944.
14. Roozbahani, A. (2012). “Risk based decision making model for urban water systems.” PhD Thesis, School of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
15. Heckerman, D. (1996). A tutorial on learning with Bayesian networks, Microsoft Research Advanced Technology Division, Microsoft Corporation, Redmond, Washington, USA.
16. Nikoo, M. R., and Kerachian, R. (2009). “Evaluating the efficiency of Bayesian networks in river quality management: Application of the Trading-Ratio System.” J. Water and Wastewater, Vol.19.No.1 (65),
23-33. (In Persian)
17. ASCE. (1994). Existing sewer evaluation and rehabilitation, ASCE 62, New York.
18. Neapolitan, R. E. (2004). Learning Bayesian networks, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, US.
19. HUGIN EXPERT A/S, (2012). Hugin researcher userguide, Version 7.6, Aalborg, Denmark.
20. Kulkarni, R. B., Golabi, K., and Chuang, J. (1986). Analytical techniques for selection of repair-or-replace options for cast-iron gas piping systems-Phase I, Gas Research Institute, Chicago, Illinois.
21. Management and Planning Organization of Tehran Urban Developing Plans. (2006). “Strategic-structural plan of Tehran development (Tehran comprehensive plan).” Housing and Urbanization Ministry, Tehran Municipality, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
22. Lauritzen, S. L. (1995). “The EM algorithm for graphical association models with missing data.” J. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 19(1), 191-201.