1. Matlochova, A., Placha, D., and Rapantova, N. (2013). “The application of nanoscale materials in groundwater remediation.” J. Environ. Stud., 22 (5), 1401-1410.
2. WHO. (1972). Evaluation of certain food additives and the contaminants mercury, lead, and cadmium, Sixteenth Report of the Join FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives, WHO Technical Report Series No. 505, FAO Nutrition Meetings Report Series No. 51, Geneva, Switzerland.
3. WHO. (2008). Guidelines for drinking water quality: Recommendations, Vol. 1, 3rd Ed., World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland.
4. Boulding, J.R., and Ginn, J.S. (2004). Practical handbook of soil, vadose zone, and ground-water contamination: Assessment prevention, and remediation, Lewis Pub., Boca Raton, Fla., London.
5. Bigg, T., and Judd, S.J. (2000). “Zero valence iron water treatment.” Environ. Technol., 21 (6),661-670.
6. Hansel, C.M., Benner, S.G., and Neiss, J. (2003). “Secondary mineralization pathways induced by dissimilatory iron reduction of ferrihy drite under adverctive flow.” Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 67, 2977-2992.
7. Mueller, N. C., Braun, J., Bruns, J., Cernik, M., Rissing, P., Rickerby, D., and Nowack, B. (2012). “Application of nanoscale zero valence iron (NZVI) for groundwater remediation in Eroupe.” Environ. Sci. Pollut., 19 (2), 550-558.
8. Crane, R. A., Dickinson, M., Popescu, I. C., and Scott, T. B., (2011). “Magnetite and zero valence iron nanoparticles for the remediation of uranium contaminated environmental water.” Water Res., 45 (9),
9. Otto, M., Floyd, M., and Bajpai, S. (2008). “Nanotechnology for site remediation.” OECD Conf. on Potential Environmental Benefits of Nanotechnology, OECD Confrence Center, Paris, France.
10. Yang, G. C. C., and Chang, Y-I. (2011). “Integration of emulsified nanoiron injection with the electrokinetic process for remediation of trichloroethylene in saturated soil.” Sep. Purif. Technol., 79 (2), 278-284.
11. Dickinson, M., and Scott, T. B. (2010). “The application of zero valence iron nanoparticle for the remediation of a uranium contaminated waste effluent.” J. Hazard. Mater., 178 (1-3), 171-179.
12. Klimkova, S., Cernik, M., Lacinova, L., Filip, J., Jancik, D., and Zboril, R. (2011). “Zero valence iron nanoparticle in treatment of acid mine water from in situ uranium leaching.” Chemosphere, 82 (8),
13. Mace, C., Desrocher, S., gheorghiu, F., Kane, A., Pupeza, M., Cernik, M., Kvapil, P., Venkatakrishnan, R., and Zhang, W-X. (2006). “Nanotechnology and groundwater remediation: A step forward in technology understanding.” Remediation, 16 (2), 23-33.
14. Bezbaruah, A. N., Krajangpan, S., Chisholm, B. J., Khan, E., and Bermudez, J. J. E. (2009). “Entrapment of iron nanoparticles in calcium alginate beads for groundwater remediation applications.” J. Hazard. Mater., 166 (2-3), 1339-1343.
15. Kholghi, M., Bagheri Mohagheghi, M.M., Hosseini, S.M., and Ataie Ashtiani, B. (2010). “Laboratory investigation of nitrate reduction in water using Fe/Cu nano particles.” Iranian J. of Agriculture Sciences, 25 (1), 94-103. (In Persian)
16. Janbaz, M., Kholghi, M., Horfar, A., and Haghshenas, D. (2011). “Elimination of As by nano zero valence iron in homogen and hetrogeneous media.” J. of Environmenal Studies, 39 (4), 149-156. (In Persian)
17. Wang, T., and Peverly, J.H. (1999). “Oxidation states on root surfaces of a wetland plant (Phragmites australis).” Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J., 63, 247-252.
18. Harati, M., Tamadon Rastegar, M., Hariri, N., and Varavi pour, M. (2000). “ Effect of using urban wastewater on aggregation heavy metals in southern plain of Tehran city.” National Conf. of Agriculture Waste Organization of Researches, Education and Promotion of Agriculture, Tehran. (In Persian)
19. Ara Mbula-Villazana, V., Solache-ri, O.S., and Olgui N. M.T. (2006). “Sorption of cadmium from aqueous solutions at different temperatures by mexican HEU-type zeolite rich tuff.” J. of Inclusion Phenomena and Macrocyclic Chemistry, 55 (3), 229-236.
20. Zhang, X.Q., and Li, W.X. (2007). “Sequestration of metal cations with zerovalent iron nanoparticles—a study with high resolution X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (HR-XPS).” J. Phys. Chem. C, 111 , 6939-6946.
21. Kumarasinghe, K., Wijesekara, S., and Vithanage, M. (2014). “Starch stabilized zero valent iron nanoparticles on catechol remediation in aqueous media.” Proceedings of the Peradeniya Univ. International Research Sessions, Sri Lanka.
22. Wu, P.F., Kao, L., Yan, W., and Lien, H.L. (2014). “Nanoscale zero-valent iron for sulfide removal from digested piggery wastewater.” Journal of Nanomaterials, doi : 10.1155/2014/5184242.
23. Bezbaruah, A., Kalita, H., Almeelbi, T., Capecchi, Ch., Jacob, D., Ugrinov, A., and Payne, S. (2014). “Ca–alginate-entrapped nanoscale iron: Arsenic treatability and mechanism studies.” J. Nanopart Res., 16:2175. DOI 10.1007/s11051-013-2175-3
24. Taghizadeh, M., Yousefi Kebria, D., Darvishi1, Gh., and Golbabaei Kootenaei, F. (2013). “The use of nano zero valent iron in remediation of contaminated soil and groundwater.” International Journal of Scientific Research in Environmental Sciences (IJSRES), 1(7), 152-157.
25. Khatoon, N., Husain Khan, A., and Pathak, V., Agnihotri, N., and Rehman, M. (2013). “Removal of hexavalent chromium from synthetic waste water using synthetic nano zero valent iron (nzvi) as adsorbent.” International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 2 (11), 2319-8753.
26. Prabu, D., and Parthiban, R. (2013). “Synthesis and characterization of nanoscale zero valent iron (NZVI) nanoparticles for environmental remediation.” Asian J. Pharm. Tech. 181-184.
27. Solache-ri os, M., and Olguin. M.T. (2005). “Sorption of cadmium from aqueous solutions at different temperatures by Mexican HEU-type zeolite Rich Tuff.” J. of Inclusion Phenomena and Macrocyclic Chemistry Sci., 55, 229-236.
28. Babel, S., and Kurniawna, T.A. (2003). “Low-cost adsorbents for heavy metals uptake from contaminated water: A review.” J. of Hazard, Mater., 97 (1-3), 219-243.
29. Schuth, F., and Schmidt, W. (2002). “Microporous and mesoporous materials.” Advanced Engineering Materials, 4 (5), 269-279.
30. Salmais, R. (2013). “Geochemistry of heavy metals in the urban Environments.” J. of Human and Environment, 26, 13-17. (In Persian)