1. Bahar, M. M., Hiroo, O., and Masumi, Y. (2008). “Relationship between river water quality and land use in a small river basin running through the urbanizing area of central Japan.” J. Limnology, 9(1), 19-26.
2. Crim, J. F., Schoonover, J. E., and Lockaby, B. G. (2012). “Assessment of fecal coliform and escherichia coli across a land cover gradient in west georgia streams.” J. Water Quality, Exposure and Health, 4(3), 143-158.
3. Delpla, I., Jung, A. V., Baures, E., Clement, M., and Thomas, O. (2009). “Impacts of climate change on surface water quality in relation to drinking water production.” J. Environment International, 35(8), 1225-1233.
4. Abbaspour, K. C., Yang, J., Maximov, I., Siber, R., Bogner, K., Mieleitner, J., Zobrist, J., and Srinivasan, R. (2007). “Modelling hydrology and water quality in the pre-alpine/alpine Thur watershed using SWAT.” J. Hydrology, 333(2), 413-430.
5. Turner, R. E., and Rabalais, N. N. (2003). “Linking landscape and water quality in the Mississippi river basin for 200 years.” J. BioScience, 53(6), 563-572.
6. Lek, S., Guiresse, M., and Giraudel, J. L. (1999). “Predicting stream nitrogen concentration from watershed features using neural networks.” J. Water Research, 33(16), 3469-3478.
7. Jarvis, N. (2007). “A review of non‐equilibrium water flow and solute transport in soil macropores: Principles, controlling factors and consequences for water quality.” European Journal of Soil Science, 58(3), 523-546.
8. Sonneveld, M. P. W., Schoorl, J. M., and Eldkamp, A. V. (2006). “Mapping hydrological pathways of phosphorus transfer in apparently homogeneous landscapes using a high-resolution DEM.” J. Geoderma, 133(1), 32-42.
9. Nakane, K., and Haidary, A. (2009). “Sensitivity analysis of stream water quality and land coverlinkage models using monte carlo method.” J. Environmental Research and Public Health, 4(1),121-130.
10. Lee, S. W., Hwang, S. J., Lee, S. B., Hwang, H. S., and Sung, H. C. (2009). “Landscape ecological approach to the relationships of land use patterns in watersheds to water quality characteristics.” J. Landscape and Urban Planning, 92(2), 80-89.
11. Tong, S. T., and Chen, W. (2002). “Modeling the relationship between land use and surface water quality.” J. Environmental Management, 66(4), 377-393.
12. Maier, H. R., and Dandy, G. C. (2000). “Neural networks for the prediction and forecasting of water resources variables: A review of modelling issues and applications.” J. Environmental Modelling and Software, 15(1), 101-124.
13. Ahearn, D., S., Sheibley, R., W., Dahlgren, R. A., Anderson, M., Johnson, J., and Tate, K. W. (2005). “Land use and land cover influence on water quality in the last free-flowing river draining the western Sierra Nevada, California.” J. Hydrology, 313(3), 234-247.
14. King, R. S., Matthew, E., Baker, D. F., Whigham, D. E., Weller, T. E., Jordan, P. F., and Martin K. (2005). “Spatial considerations for linking watershed land cover to ecological indicators in streams.” J. Ecological Applications, 15 (1), 137-153.
15. Haidary, A., Amiri, B. J., Adamowski, J., Fohrer, N., and Nakane, K. (2013). “Assessing the impacts of four land use types on the water quality of wetlands in Japan.” Water Resources Management, 27(7), 2217-2229.
16. Alberti, M., Booth, D., Hill, K., Coburn, B., Avolio, C., Coe, S., and Spirandelli, D. (2007). “Theimpact of urban patterns on aquatic ecosystems: An empiricalanalysis on Pugetlowland sub-basins.” J. Landscape Urban Plan, 80 (4), 345-361.
17. Salajegeh, A., Khorasani, N., Hamidifar, M., and Salajegeh, S. (2010). “Landcover change and this impacts on water quality.” J. Environmental Studies, 37 (58), 81-86. (In Persian)
18. Nemati, M., Ebrahimi, A., Mirghafari, N., and Safyanian, A. (2007). “Effects of land use on nitrate and phosphate river water.” 4th Conference of Engineering Sciences and Watershed Management, Faculty of Natural Resources, Theran University, Karaj. (In Persian)
19. Wu, M. Y., Xue, L., Jin, W. B., Xiong, Q. X., Ai, T.C., and Li, B.L. (2012). “Modeling the linkage between landscape metrics and water quality indices of hydrological units in Sihu basin, Hubei Province, China.” J. An Allometric Model.Procedia Environmental Sciences, 13(1), 2131-2145.
20. Shiels, D. R. (2010). “Implementing landscape indices to predict stream water quality in an agricultural setting: An assessment of the lake and river enhancement (LARE) protocol in the mississinewa river watershed, East-Central Indiana.” J. Ecological Indicators, 10(6), 1102-1110.
21. Shu, C., and Ouarda, T. (2008). “Regional flood frequency analysis at ungauged sites using the adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system.” J. Hydrology, 349(1), 31-43.
22. Noori, R., Karbassi, A. R., Moghaddamnia, A., Han, D., Zokaei-Ashtiani, M.H., Farokhnia, A., and Gousheh, M.G. (2011). “Assessment of input variables determination on the SVM model performance using PCA, Gamma test, and forward selection techniques for monthly stream flow prediction.” J. Hydrology, 401 (3),
23. McGarigal, K., and Marks, B. J. (1995). Spatial pattern analysis program for quantifying landscape structure, Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-351. US Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station.
24. Lausch, A., and Herzog, F. (2002). “Applicability of landscape metrics for the monitoring of landscape change: issues of scale, resolution and interpretability.” Ecological Indicators, 2(1), 3-15.
25. Wagner, J. M., and Shimshak, D. G. (2007). “Stepwise selection of variables in data envelopment analysis: Procedures and managerial perspectives.” J. Operational Research, 180(1), 57-67.
26. Gholamalifard, M., Zare Maivan, H., Joorabian Shooshtari, S., and Mirzaei, M. (2012). “Monitoring land cover changes of forests and coastal areas of northern Iran (1988-2010): A remote sensing approach.” J. Persian Gulf, 3(10), 47-56.
27. Mirkatuli, J., and Kanani, M. (2010). “Assessment of ecological capability of urban development by MCDM and GIS (Case study: Sari, Mazandaran Province).” J. Human Geography Researchs, 43(77), 75-88.(In Persian)
28. Talebi Amiri, Sh., Azari Dehkordi, F., Sadeghi, H., and Soofbaf, R. (2009). “Study on landscape degradation in Neka watershed using landscape metrics.” J. Environmental Sciences, 6(3), 133-144. (In Persian)
29. Salman Mahini, A., Fazli, H., Daryanabard, R., Kamyab, H., Fendereski, F., Davar, L., Azarm Del, L., Mehri A., and Kheyrabadi, V. (2011). Zoning and degree of ecologically sensitive coastal areas, Department of Environment, Tehran, Page 231. (In Persian)
30. Ouyang, Y. (2005). “Evaluation of river water quality monitoring stations by principal component analysis.” J. Water Research, 39(12), 2621-2635.
31. Riitters, K. H., O'neill, R.V., Hunsaker, C. T., Wickham, J. D., Yankee, D. H., Timmins, S. P., Jones. K. B., and Jackson, B.L. (1995). “A factor analysis of landscape pattern and structure metrics.” J. Landscape Ecology, 10 (1), 23-39.
32. Noori, R., Sabahi, M., Karbassi, A., Baghvand, A., and Taati Zadeh, H. (2010). “Multivariate statistical analysis of surface water quality based on correlations and variations in the data set.” J. Desalination, 260(1), 129-136.
33. Alavi, N., Nozari, V., Mazloumzadeh, S., and Nezamabadi-pour, H. (2010). “Irrigation water quality evaluation using adaptive network-based fuzzy inference system.” J. Paddy and Water Environment, 8(3), 259-266.
34. Ocampo-Duque W., Ferre´H. N., Domingo, J. L., and Schuhmacher, M. (2006). “Assessing water quality in rivers with fuzzy inference systems: A case study.” J. Environ. Int., 32,733-742.
35. Wilcox, L. V. (1955). Classiﬁcation and use of irrigation waters, U.S. Dept. Agric. Circ., 969, 19 p.
36. Tran, C. P., Bode, R. W., Smith, A. J., and Kleppel, G. S. (2010). “Land-use proximity as a basis for assessing stream water quality in New York State (USA).” J. Ecological Indicators, 10(3), 727-733.
37. Amiri, B. J., and Nakane, K. (2008a). “Modeling the linkage between river water quality and landscape metrics in the chugoku district of japan.” Water Resour Manage, 23(5), 931-956.
38. Wickham, J. D., O'Neill, R. V., Riitters, K. H., Wade, T. G., and Jones, K. B. (1997). “Sensitivity of selected landscape pattern metrics to land-cover misclassification and differences in land-cover composition.” J. Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing, 63(4), 397-401.
39. Herold, M., Couclelis, H., and Clarke, K. C. (2005). “The role of spatial metrics in the analysis and modeling of urban land use change.” J. Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, 29(4), 369-399.
40. Li, X., Jongman, R. H., Hu, Y., Bu, R., Harms, B., Bregt, A. K., and He, H. S. (2005). “Relationship between landscape structure metrics and wetland nutrient retention function: A case study of Liaohe Delta, China.” J. Ecological Indicators, 5(4), 339-349.
41. Han, H. G., Chen, Q. l., and Qiao, J. F. (2011). “An efficient self-organizing RBF neural network for water quality prediction.” J. Neural Networks, 24(7), 717-725.
42. Moosavi, V., Vafakhah, M., Shirmohammadi, B., and Behnia, N. (2013). “A wavelet-anfis hybrid model for groundwater level forecasting for different prediction periods.” Water Resources Management, 27 (2), 1-21.
43. Moreno, M. D., Mander, Ü., Comín, F. A., Pedrocchi, C., and Uuemaa, E. (2008). “Relationships between landscape pattern, wetland characteristics, and water quality in agricultural catchments.” J. Environmental Quality, 37(6), 2170-2180.