1. Chequer, F. M. D., de Oliveira, G. A. R., Ferraz, E. R. A., Cardoso, J. C., Zanoni, M. V. B., and de Oliveira, D. P. (2013). “Textile dyes: Dyeing process and environmental impact.” Eco-Friendly Textile Dyeing and Finishing, 6, 151-176.
2. Nayebi Gavgani, R., Auati, B., and Ganjidoust, H. (2014).“Efficiency of immobilized nano-TiO2 on concreae surface in AB113 removed.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 25-2 (90), 99-107. (In Persian)
3. Somasiri, W., Li, X.F., Ruan, W.Q., and Jain C. (2008). “Evaluation of the efficacy of upflow anaerobic sludge blanket reactor in removal of colour and reduction of COD in real textile wastewater.” Bioresource Technology, 99, 3692-3699.
4. Daneshvar, N., Aber, S., Vatanpour, V., and Rasoulifard, M. H. (2008). “Electro-fenton treatment of dyesolution containing orange II, influence of operational parameters.” Electroanalytical Chemistry, 615, 165-174.
5. Abo-Farha, S.A. (2010). “Comparative study of oxidation of some azo dyes by different advanced oxidation processes: Fenton, fenton-like, photo-fenton and photo-fenton-like.” Journal of American Science, 6 (10), 128-142.
6. Khataee, A.R., Vatanpour V., and Amani Ghadim, A. R. (2009). “Decolorization of C.I. acid blue 9 solution by UV/Nano-TiO2, fenton, fenton-like, electro-fenton and electrocoagulation processes: A comparative study.” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 161, 1225-1233.
8. Zille, A. (2005). “Degradation of dyes with microorgsnisms studies with ascomycete yeasts.” University of Minho, Braga, Portugal.
9. Samarghandi, M. R., Shirzad Sibani, M., Maleki, A., Jafari, S.J., and Nazemi, F. (2011). “Determination and Efficiency of titanium dioxide photocalytic process in removal of reactive balck 5 (RB5) dye and cyanide from aquatic solution.” J. of Mazandaran University of Medical, Science, 21 (81), 44-52. (In Persian)
10. Boparai, H.K., Joseph, M., and O’Carroll, D.M. (2011). “Kinetics and thermodynamics of cadmium ion removal by adsorption onto nanozerovalent iron particles.” Hazard. Mater., 186, 458-465.
11. Hwang, Y.H., Kim, D.G., and Shin, H.S. (2011). “Mechanism study of nitrate reduction by nano zero valent iron.” Hazard. Mater., 185, 1513-1521.
12. O’Carroll, D., Sleep, B., Krol, M., Boparai, H., and Kocur, Ch. (2013). “Nanoscale zero valent iron and bimetallic particles for contaminated site remediation.” Advances in Water Resources, 51, 104-122.
13. Shang Hee, J., and Francis Cheng, I. (2006). Nanotechnology for environmental remediation, Springer Pub.
14. Xu, Y., and Zhang, W.X. (2000). “Subcolloidal Fe/Ag particles for reductive dehalogenation of chlorinated benzenes.” Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 39, 2238-2244.
15. Gillham, R. W., and O’Hannesin, S.F. (1994). “Enhanced degradation of halogenated aliphatics by zero valent iron.” Ground Water, 32, 958-967.
16. Barnes, R.J., Riba, O., Gardner, M.N., Scott, T.B., Jackman, S.A., and Thompson, I.P. (2010). “Optimization of nano-scale nickel/iron particles for the reduction of high concentration chlorinated aliphatic hydrocarbon solutions.” Chemosphere, 79, 448-454.
17. Bokare, A.D., Chikate, R.C., Rode, C.V., and Paknikar, K.M. (2008). “Iron-nickel bimetallic nanoparticles for reductive degradation of azo dye Orange G in aqueous solution.” Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 79, 270-278.
18. Schrick, B., Blough, J.L., Jones, A.D., and Mallouk T.E. (2002). “Hydrodechlorination of trichloroethylene to hydrocarbons using bimetallic nickel–iron nanoparticles.” Chem. Mater., 14, 5140-5147.
19. Tosco, T., Papini, M. P., Viggi, C. C., and Sethi, R. (2014). “Nanoscale zerovalent iron particles for groundwater remediation: A review.” J. of Cleaner Production, 77, 10-21.
20. Nozadashan, N., Aber, S., Khataee, A.R., Fattollahnejad, N., and Kazemian, N. (2011). “Synthesis and characcterization of zero-valent Iron nanoparticles and their application of the removal of reactive navy blue SP-BR dye.” Reginal Chemistry Congress, Islamic Azad University, Miyaneh Branch, Iran. (In Persian)
21. Xinwen Liu, Chen Zhengxian, Chen Zuliang, Megharaj llavarapu, and Naidu Ravendra. (2013). “Remediation of direct black G in wastewater using kaolin-supported bimetallic Fe/Ni nanoparticles.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 223, 764-771.
22. Weng, X., Chen, Z., Chen, Z., Megharaj, M., and Naidu, R. (2014). “Clay supported bimetallic Fe/Ni nanoparticles used for reductive degradation of amoxicillin in aqueous solution: Characterization and kinetics.” Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 443, 404-409.
23. APHA, WEF. (2005). Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater, 21th Edition, Washington D.C., USA.
24. Rasaulifard, M.H., Naghavi, S.S., and Keshmirizadeh, E. (2012). “Survey of removal of acid red 14 using advanced oxidation process with nano particle of Iron oxide and hydroxyapatite.” 6th National conf. and Exhibition of Environmental Engineering, Tehran. (In Persian)
25. Lee, C., Jee, Y.K., Won, I.L., Nelson, K.L., Yoon, J., and Sedlak, D.L. (2008). “Bactericidal effect of zerovalent iron nanoparticles on Escherichia coli.” Environmental Science and Technology, 42 , 4927-4933.
26. Lien, H.L., and Zhang, W.X. (2007). “Nanoscale Pd/Fe bimetallic particles: Catalytic effect of palladium on hydrodechlorination.” Environmental, 77, 110-116.
27. Valinejad, O., Rasoulifard, H., and Nazadashan, N. (2011). “Synthesis of nZVI-Chitozan and their application in removal of acid red 14 in contaminated water solutions.” International Conf. of Water and Wastewater, Water and Wastewater Engineering Company, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
28. Chompuchan, C., Satapanajaru T., Suntornchot, P., and Pengthamkeerati P. (2010). “Decolorization of reactive black 5 and reactive red 198 using nanoscale zerovalent iron.” International Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering, 2, 3-8.
29. Satapanajaru, T., Anurakpongsatorn, P., Pengthamkeerati, P., and Boparai, H. (2008). “Remediation of atrazine-contaminated soil and water by nano zerovalent iron.” Water Air Soil Poll., 192, 349-359.
30. Zhu, N.R., Luan, H.W., Yuan, S.H., Chen, J.,Wu, X.H., and Wang L.L. (2010). “Effective dechlorination of HCB by nanoscale Cu/Fe particles.” J. Hazard. Mater., 176, 1101-1105.
31. Song, H., and Carraway, E.R. (2006). “Reduction of chlorinated methanes by nano-sized zero-valent iron. Kinetics, pathways, and effect of reaction conditions.” Environmental Engineering, 23, 272-284.
32. Yan, W., Herzing, A.A., Li, X.Q., Kiely, C.J., and Zhang, W.X. (2010). “Structural evolution of Pd-doped nanoscale zero-valent iron (nZVI) in aqueous media and implications for particle aging and reactivity.” Environ. Sci. Technol., 44, 4288-4294.
33. Sarathy, V., Tratnyek, P.G., Nurmi, J.T., Baer, D.R., Amonette, J.E., and Chun, C.L. (2008). “Aging of iron nanoparticles in aqueous solution: Effects on structure and reactivity.” Physical Chemistry, 112, 2286-2293.
34. Liu, Y., and Lowry, G.V. (2006). “Effect of particle age (Fe0 content) and solution pH on NZVI reactivity: H2 evolution and TCE dechlorination.” Environmental Science and Technology, 40, 6085-6090.
35. Naeej, O.B., Mohseni Bandapai, A., Jonidi Jafari, A., Esrafili, A., and Rezaei Kalantary, R. (2012). “Removal of nitrate from water using supported zero-valent nano Iron on zeolite.” Iranian J. of Health and Environment, 5 (3), 343-354. (In Persian)
36. Shih, Y. H., Tso, C. P., and Tung, L. Y. (2010). “Rapid degradation of methyl orange with nanoscale zerovalent iron particles.” Nanotechnology, 7, 16-17.
37. Bansal, P., Singh, D., and Sud, D. (2010). “Photocatalytic degradation of azo dye in aqueous TiO2 suspension: Reaction pathway and identiﬁcation of intermediates products by LC/MS.” Separation and Puriﬁcation Technology, 72, 357-365.