1. Badejo, A. A., Coker, A. O., and Sridher, M. K. C. (2011). “Tertiary hospital wastewater Treatment using reed bed technology planted with Vetiveria nigritana benth and Phragmites karka retz.” Proceedings of the Environmental Management Conference Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria, pp. 479-503.
2. Robinson, C.H., Weigly, E.S., and Muller, D.H. (1997). Basic nutrition and diet therapy, Macmillan Pub. Co., London.
3. Carl, A., Bnritis, E., and Ashwood, R. (1998). Textbook of clinical chemistry, WB Saunders Company Pub., USA.
4. Van Erp, P.J., and Van Lune, P. (1991). “Long-term heavy metal leaching from soils, sewage sludge and soil/sewage sludge mixtures.” Hermite, P.L. (Ed.) Treatment and use of sewage sludge and liquid agriculture wastes, Elsevier Science Pub. Co., New York.
5. Bustamante, J.B., Mateo, M.C., Fernandez, J., de Quiros, B., and Manchado, O. O. (1976). “Zinc, copper and ceruloplasmin in atherosclerosis.” Biomedicine, 25(7), 244-245.
6. Dorris, K.L., Yu, B., Shukla, S.S., Zhang, Y., and Shukla, A. (2000). “The removal of heavy metal from aqueous solutions by sawdust adsorption-removal of copper.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 80, 33-42.
7. International Network for Acid Prevention. (2003). “Treatment of sulfate in mineeffluents.”<http://www.inap.com.au/public_downloads/Research_Projects/Treatment_of_Sulphate_in_Mine_Effluents_-_Lorax_Report.pdf> Lorax Environmental.
8. Gil, J.A., Tua, L., Rueda, A., Montanano, B., Rodriguez, M., and Prats, D. (2010). “Monitoring and analysis of the energy cost of an MBR.” Desalination, 250(3), 997-1001.
9. Jadia, C.D., and Fulekar, M. H. (2009). “Phyto-remediation of heavy metals: Recent techniques.” African J. of Biotechnology, 8 (6), 921-928.
10. Kaldorf, M., Kuhn, A.J., Schroder, W.H., Hildebrandt, U., and Bothe, H. (1999). “Selective element deposits in maize colonized by a heavy metal tolerance conferring arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus.” J.Plant Physiol., 154, 718-728.
11. Vahid-dastjerdi, M., Shanbezadeh, S., Zahabsaniee, A., and Rozegar, R. (2009). “Investigation of heavy methals concentration in water, soil, and plants in Gavkhooni marsh in the years of 2002 and 2006.” Health Sys. Res., 8, 829-836.
12. Saadat, K., and Barani, M. M. (2013). “Influence of Iranian natural zeolites, clinoptilolite on uptake of lead and cadmium in applied sewage sludge by Maize (Zea mays. L.).” Water and Soil Research, 20 (4), 123-143. (In Persian)
13. Mohammadi, G. M., and Shamohammadi, Sh. (2013). “Comparison of active carbon, sawdust, almond shell and hazelnut shell absorbent in removal of nickel from aqueous environment.” J. Water and Wastewater,
24-3(87), 71-79. (In Persian).
14. Chen, Y., Shen, Z., and Li, X. (2004). “The use of Vetiver grass (Vetiveria zizanioides) in the hytoremediation of soils contaminated with heavy metals.” Applied Geochemistry, 19, 1553-1565.
15. Yong, W., and Qian Y.X. (1993). “Correlation of lipids, lipoproteins, lipid peroxide products and metals with coronary heart disease.” Chinese Med. J., 106(13), 167-170.
16. Datta, R., Das, P., Smith, S., Punamiya, P., Ramanathan, D.M., Reddy, R., and Sarkar, D. (2013). “Phytoremediation potential of vetiver grass [Chrysopogon zizanioides (L.)] for tetracycline.” International Journal of Phytoremediation, 15, 343-351.
17. Mireles, A., Solis, C., Andras, E.S., Pinac, M., and Flocchini, R.G. (2004). “Heary metal acculation in plant and soil irrigated with wastewater from Mwxice city.” Nuclear Instrumenta and Methods in Physics Research, 220, 87-190.
18. Motasharezade, B., Savabeghi, F. Gh., and Alikhani, H. (2009). “Identify native plants and resistance bacteria to heavy metals, in the soils around the mine of Zinc and Lead of Shazand Arak for use in phytoremediation.” Water and Soil Research, 39 (1), 163-174. (In Persian)
19. Bahemmat, M., Farahbakhsh, A., Pourbabaei, A. A., and Savaghebi, Gh. (2013). “Electrosinetic amended of soils contaminated with heavy metals and its impact on microbial ratio of biomass carbon.” Soil and Water Researches, 43(2), 249-255. (In Persian)
20. Tafazzoli, M., Ganjidoust, H., and Ayati, B. (2013). “Study of Phytoremediation capability in sulfate removal from water.” J. Water and Wastewater, 25-3 (91), 48-56. (In Persian)
21. Moslehabadi, P.M., Vosoughi, M., and Ghadirian, M. (2010). “A mathematical model independent of environmental parameters for soil pollution removal by phytoremediation.” J. Water and Wastewater, 22-1 (77), 85-91. (In Persian)
22. Meharg, A.A., and Jardine, L. (2003). “Arsenite transport into paddy rice (Oryza sativa) roots.” New Phytologist, 157, 39-44.
23. Rajendran, K., Sampathkumar, P., Govidasamy, C., Ganesan, M., Kannan, R., and Kannan, L. (1993). “Levels of trace metals (Mn, Fe, Cu and Zn) in some Indian Seaweed.” Mar. Pollut, Bull., 26, 283-285.
24. Malakoti, M.G. (1994). Dry lands soil productivity (problems and solutions), Tarbiat Modares University, Pub., Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
25. Salardini, A.A., and Mojtahedi, M. (1994). Crop nutrition pointsbasic sights, 2nd Ed., (Translated), Tehran University, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
26. Brooks, R.R. (1998). Plants those hyperaccumulate heavy metals, CAB. Pub., UK.
27. Rahimi, T., and Ronaghi, A. (2012). “Effect of Zn various application on Cd concentration in a gypsum soil.” Science and Technologies in Hydroponic Cultivars, 3(10),101-111. (In Persian)
28. Tisdale, S. L., and Nelson, W. L. (1974). Soil fertility and fertilizers, 3rd Ed., Macmillan Pub., NewYork, USA.
30. Oshunsanya, S., Oluwasemire, K., and Ogunwumi, K. (2012). “The use of vetiver grass slips in removing heavy metal contamination of dumpsite in Ibadan metropolis.” Scholarly Journal of Agricultural Science, 2(6), 115-118.
31. Agarval, S.K. (2002). Pollution managiment: Water pollution, APH Pub., New Delhi.
32. Brunetti, G., Karam, F., Rovira, P.S., Nigro, F., and Sensi, N. (2011). “Greenhouse and field studies on Cr, Cu, Pb and Zn phytoextraction by brassica napus from contaminated soils in the Apulia region.” Southern Italy, Geoderma, 160, 517-523.