1. Radjenovic, J., Petrovic, M., Ventura, F., and Barcelo, D.(2008). “Rejection of pharmaceuticals in nanofiltration and reverse osmosis membrane drinking water treatment.” Water Research, 42, 3601-3610.
2. Paykary, M., and Mehrabani, A. (2009). Water treatment fundamental, 3th Ed., Arkane Danesh Publishers, Isfahan. (In Persian)
3. Betancourt, W., and Rose, J. (2004). “Review drinking water treatment processes for removal of Cryptosporidium and Giardia.” Veterinary Parasitology, 126, 219-234.
4.Vasudevan, S., and Lakshmi, J. (2011). “Effects of alternating and direct current in electrocoagulation process on the removal of cadmium from water – A novel approach.” Separation and Purification Technology, 80, 643-651.
5. Gomes, J., Daida, P., Kesmez, M., Weir, M., Moreno, H., Parga, J., Irwin, G., McWhinney, H., Grady, T., Peterson, E., and Cocke, D. (2007). “Arsenic removal by electrocoagulation using combined Al–Fe electrode system and characterization of products.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 139, 220-231.
6. Yıldız, Y.S., Koparal, A. S., and Keskinler, B. (2008). “Effect of initial pH and supporting electrolyte on the treatment of water containing high concentration of humic substances by electrocoagulation.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 138, 63-72.
7. Kobya, M., Ulu, F., Gebologlu, U., Demirbas, E., and Oncel, M. (2011). “Treatment of potable water containing low concentration of arsenic with electrocoagulation: Different connection mode sand Fe–Al electrodes.” Separation andPurificationTechnology, 77, 283-293.
8. Parga, J., Cocke, D., Valenzuela, J., Gomes, J., Kesmez, M., Irwin, G., Moreno, H., and Weir, M. (2005). “Arsenic removal via electrocoagulation from heavy metal contaminated groundwater in La Comarca Lagunera M´exico.” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 124, 247-254.
9. Chou, W., Wang, Ch, and Chang, Sh. (2009). “Study of COD and turbidity removal from real oxide-CMP wastewater by iron electrocoagulation and the evaluation of specific energy consumption.” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 168, 1200-1207.
10. Dalvand, A., Jonidi Jafari, A., Gholami, M., Ameri, A., and Mahmoodi, N., M. (2011). “Treatment of synthetic wastewater containing reactive red 198 by electrocoagulation process.” Iran. J. Health and Environ., 4 (1), 11-22. (In persian).
11. Kumar, P.R., Chaudhari, S., Khilar, K., and Mahajan, S.P. (2004). “Removal of arsenic from water by electrocoagulation.” Chemosphere, 55, 1245-1252.
12. Merzouka, B., Gourich, B., and Sekkic, A., Madanid, K., and Chibane, M. (2009). “Removal turbidity and separation of heavy metals using electrocoagulation–electroflotation technique: A case study.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 164, 215-222.
13. Ca˜nizares, P., Mart´ınez, F., Rodrigo, M. A., Jim´enez, C., S´aez, C., and Lobato, J. (2008). “Modelling of wastewater electrocoagulation processes Part II: Application to dye-polluted wastewaters and oil-in-water emulsions.” Separation and Purification Technology, 60, 147-154.
14. Bennajah, M., Gourich, B., Essadki, A.H., Vial, Ch., and Delmas H. (2009). “Defluoridation of Morocco drinking water by electrocoagulation/electroflottation in an electrochemical external-loop airlift reactor.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 148, 122-131.
15. Lacasa, E., Ca˜nizares, P., Sáez, C., Fernández F., and Rodrigo, M. (2011). “Removal of nitrates from groundwater by electrocoagulation.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 171, 1012-1017.
16. Zuo, Q., Chen, X., Li, W., and Chen, G. (2008). “Combined electrocoagulation and electroflotation for removal of fluoride from drinking water.” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 159, 452-457.
17. Malakootian, M., Mansoorian, H.J., and Moosazadeh, M. (2010). “Performance evaluation of electrocoagulation process using iron-rod electrodes for removing hardness from drinking water.” Desalination, 255, 67-71.
18. Seuk Jeong, K., Kim, D., and Joo, G. (2007). “Delayed influence of dam storage and discharge on the determination of seasonal proliferations of Microcystis aeruginosa and Stephanodiscus hantzschii in a regulated river system of the lower Nakdong River (South Korea).” Water Research, 41, 1269-1279.
19. Engineerings of Adviser and Power Water. (2004). Studies of technical and engineering of solaymanshah dam design and dependant installation, Turkey
20. Howards, P. (1985). Environmental engineering, McGraw-Hill Series in Water Resources and Environmental Engineering, N.Y.
21.APHA. (1998). Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater, 20th Ed., American Public Association.
22. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (2013). Drinking water specifications, 1053 5th Revision. (In Persian).
23. Erdem Yilmaz, A., Boncukcuo˘glu, R. Muhtar Kocakerim, M., Tolga Yilmaz, M., and Paluluo˘glu, C. (2008). Boron removal from geothermal waters by electrocoagulation.” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 153, 146-151.
24. Mollah, M. Y., Schennach, R., Parga, J., and Cocke, D. (2001). “Electrocoagulation (EC)—science and applications.” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 84, 29-41.
25. Bazrafshan, E., Mahvi, A.M., Nasseri, S., and Mesdaghinia, A.L. (2008). “Performance evaluation of electrocoagulation process for removal of chromium (VI) from synthetic chromium solutions using iron and aluminum electrodes.” Turkish J. Eng. Env. Sci., 32, 59-66.
26.Vepsalainen, M., Ghiasvand, M., Selin, J., Pienimaa, J., Repo, E., Pulliainen, M., and Sillanpaa, M. (2009). “Investigations of the effects of temperature and initial sample pH on natural organic matter (NOM) removal with electrocoagulation using response surface method (RSM).” Separation and Purification Technology, 69, 255-261.
27. Vasudevan, S., Lakshmi, J., Jayaraj, J., and Sozhan, G. (2009). “Remediation of phosphate-contaminated water by electrocoagulation with aluminium, aluminium alloy and mild steel anodes.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 164, 1480-1486.
28. Shafaei, A., Rezayee, M., Arami, M., and Nikazar, M. (2010). “Removal of Mn2+ ions from synthetic wastewater by electrocoagulation process.” Desalination, 260, 23-28.
29. Ghosh, D., Solanki, H., and Purkait, M.K. (2008). “Removal of Fe(II) from tap water by electrocoagulation technique.” J. of Hazardous Materials, 155, 135-143.
30. Malakootian, M., and Yousefi, N. (2009). “The efficiency of electrocoagulation process using aluminum electrodes in removal of hardness from water.” Iran. J. Environ. Health. Sci. Eng., 6 (2), 131-136.
31. Rabbani, D., Bigdeli, M., and Ghadami, F. (2012). “Comparing the effect of electrochemical process and alum coagulation in removing turbidity and coliform bacteria from the synthetic wastewater.” Feyz, Journal of Kashan University of Medical Sciences, 16 (3), 273-281. (In persian).
32. Ahmadi Moghadam, M., and Ammiri, H. (2010). “Investigation of TOC removal from industrial wastewaters using electrocoagulation process.” Iran Journal of Health and Environment, 3 (2), 185-194. (In persian)
33. Kobya, M., Gebologlu, U., Ulua, F., Oncel, S., and Demirbasb, E. (2011). “Removal of arsenic from drinking water by the electrocoagulation using Fe and Al electrodes.” Electrochimica Acta, 56, 5060-5070.