1. Ponder, S.M., Darab, J.G., and Mallouk, T.E. (2000). “Remediation of Cr(VI) and Pb(II) aqueous solutions using nanoscale zero-valent iron.” Environ. Sci. Technol., 34, 2564-2569.
2. Berlin, M., and Reiner, D. (1985). Handbook of the toxicology of metals, V012, 2nd Ed., Elsevier Science Publishers B.V., London, 376-405.
3. Iranian Institute of Standard and Industrial Researches. (1997). Standard Number 1053: Specificaton for Physical and chemical requirment drinking water, 5th Ed., Tehran. (In Persian)
4. Bailey, S.E., Olin, T.J., Bricka, R.M., and Adrian, D.D. (1999). Areview of potentially low-cost sorbents for heavey metals.” Water Res., 33, 2469-2479.
5. Cundy, A.B., Hopkinson, L., and Whitby, R.L.D. (2008). “Use of iron-based technologies in contaminated land and groundwater remediation: A review.” Science of the Total Environment, 400, 42-51.
6. Rangsivek, R., and Jekel, M.R. (2005). “Removal of dissolved metals by zero-valent iron (ZVI): Kinetics, equilibria, processes and implications for stormwater runoff treatment.” Water Research, 39, 4153-4163.
7. Yang, G.C.C., and and Lee, H.L. (2005). “Chemical reduction of nitrate by nanosized iron: Kinetics and pathways.” Water Research, 39, 884-894.
8. Xi, Y., Mallavarapu, M., and Naidu, R. (2010). “Reduction and adsorption of Pb2+ in aqueous solution by nano-zero-valent iron; A SEM, TEM and XPS study.” Materials Research Bulletin, 45, 1361-1367.
9. Zhang, X., Deng, B., Guo, J., Wang, Y., and Lan, Y. (2011). “Ligand-assisted degradation of carbon tetrachloride by microscale zero-valent iron.” Journal of Environmental Management, 92 ,1328-1333.
10. Kim, K.R., Lee, B.T., and Kim, K.W. (2012). “Arsenic stabilization in mine tailings using nano-sized magnetite and zero valent iron with the enhancement of mobility by surface coating.” Journal of Geochemical Exploration, 113, 124-129.
11. Fagerlund, F., Illangasekare, T.H., Phenrat, T., Kim, H.J., and Lowry, G.V. (2012). “PCE dissolution and simultaneous dechlorination by nanoscale zero-valent iron particles in a DNAPL source zone.” Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 131, 9-28.
12. Zhang, X., Lin, S., Lu, X.Q., and Chen, Z.L. (2010). “Removal of Pb(II) from water using synthesized kaolin supported nanoscale zero-valent iron.” Chemical Engineering Journal, 163, 243-248.
13. Jabeen, H., Kemp, C., and Chandra, V. (2013). “Synthesis of nano zero valent iron nano particles - Graphene composite for the treatment of lead contaminated water.” Journal of Environmental Management, 130, 429-435.
14. He, F., and Zhao, D. (2005). “Preparation and characterization of a new class of starch-stabilized bimetallic nanoparticles for degradation of chlorinated hydrocarbons in water.” Environ. Sci. Technol., 39, 3314-3320.
15. Lee, C., Jee, Y.K., Won, I.L., Nelson, K.L., Yoon, J., and Sedlak, D.L. (2008). “Bactericidal effect of zero-valent iron nanoparticles on Escherichia coli.” Environmental Science and Technology, 42, 4927-4933.
16. Lien, H.L., and Zhang, W.X. (2007). “Nanoscale Pd/Fe bimetallic particles: Catalytic effects of palladium on hydrodechlorination.” Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 77, 110-116.
17. Kanel, S.R., Neppolian, B., Choi, H., and Yang, J.W. (2003). “Heterogeneous catalytic oxidation of phenanthrene by hydrogen peroxide in soil slurry: Kinetics, mechanism, and implication.” Soil and Sediment Contamination, 12, 101-117.
18. Carroll, D., Sleep, B., Krol, M., Boparai, H., and Kocur, C. (2013). “Nanoscale zero valent iron and bimetallic particles for contaminated site remediation.” Advances in Water Resources, 51, 104-122.
19. Lv, X., Xu, J., Jiang, G., Tang, J., and Xu, X. (2012). “Highly active nanoscale zero-valent iron (nZVI)-Fe3O4 nanocomposites for the removal of chromium(VI) from aqueous solutions.” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 369, 460-469.