1. Shariatpanahi, M. (2003). Principles of environmental health, Tehran University Press, Tehran. (In Persian).
2. Nahid, P., and Kazemi, A. (2004). “Bioactivity improvement in activated sludge treatment of petroleum refinery wastewater.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 15-2 (50), 23-28. (In Persian).
3. Mittal, A., Kurup, K. L., and Gupta, V. K. (2005). “Use of waste materials--bottom ash de-oiled Soya, as potential adsorbents for the removal of Amaranth from aqueous solution.” J. of Hazard Mater., 117(2-3), 171-178.
4. Berent, J. (2001). “Current management of ethylene glycol poisoning.” J. of Drugs, 61(7), 979-988.
5. Grzes Kowiak, A. Z., Grzes Kowiak, T., Zembrzuska, J., and Lukaszewski, Z. (2006). “Comparison of biodegradation of poly (ethylene glycol) s and poly (propylene glycol) s.” Chemosphere, 64, 803-809.
6. Golbang, N., Shahiam, M. N., and Emtiazi, G. (2004). “Effect of phenol concentration on growth, respiration and biofilm formation of phenol-degrading bacteria in Isfahan steal plant wastewater.” J. of Water and Wastewater, 15-4 (52), 31-38. (In Persian).
7. Senorer, E. (2001). “Determination of effect of folic acid on biological treatment efficiency.” MSc Thesis, Istanbul University, Institute of Science and Technology, Istanbul, Turkey.
8. Maier, R. M. (1999). “Biochemical cycling.” Chapter 14. In: Maier, R. M., Pepper, I. L., and Gerba, C. P. (Eds)., Environ. Microbiol., Academic Press, Canada.
9. Hantanirina, J. M. O. (2010). “Improving BOD removal at SNJ wastewater treatment plant by biological treatment.” MSc Thesis of Environmental Engineering/Water Science and Technology, Faculty of Science and Technology, University of Stavanger, Norway.
10. Ammary, B. Y. (2004). “Nutrients requirements in biological industrial wastewater treatment.” Afr. J. of Biotechnol., 3(4), 236-238.
12. Hassing, L., Wahlin, A., Winblad, B., and Backman, L. (1999). “Further Evidence on effects of vitamin B12 and folate levels on episodic memory functioning: a population- based study of healthy very old adults.” Soc. Biol. Psychol., 45, 1472-1483.
13. Bassler, K. H., Golly, I., Loew, D., and Pietrzik, K. (1997). Vitamin encyclopedia for doctors, pharamacists and nutritionists, 2nd Ed., Fischer verlag, Stuttgart. (In Germany).
14. Senorer, E., and Barlas, H. (2004). “Effects of folic acid on the efficiency of biological wastewater treatment.” Feresen. Environ. Bull., 13(10), 1036-1039.
15. Rapold, H., and Bacher, A. (1974). “Bacterial degradation of folic acid.” J. Gen. Microbiol., 89, 283-290.
16. Lanzrath, M. (2007). “Use of the adjuvant dosfolat (folic acid) in sewage treatment plants to improve performance and reduce cost using the example of the treatment plant Bonn-Duisdorf.” Thesis for Earning a Diploma Engineer, University of Applied Sciences, Cologne, Germany. (In Germany)
17. Dohme, M. (1988). “The effect of folic acid on the metabolism rate of activated sludge plants as shown by the example of the Uelzen and Suderburg sewage treatment works.” Diploma Thesis, Fachhochschule Suderburg, Germany.
18. Roy, R. K. (2010). A primer on the taguchi method, 2nd Ed., Society of Manufacturing Engineers, USA.
19. Akerboom, R. K., Lutz, P., and Berger, H. F. (1994). “Folic acid reduces the use of secondary treatment additives in treating wastewater from paper recycling.” International Environmental Conference and Exhibit, TAPPI Proceedings, Oregon, Portland.
20. Wolter, C. (2006). “Biological Sludge reduction and improved performace optimizing operating costs through the use of DOSFLAT ®XS.” <<http.//www. Deflate.de/reports/folien-DWA-Tagung-2006. PDF.>> (In Germany)